the roof was pretty windy

i want to do what bunnies do with you

prologue

London is a bit colder than Sehun expected. It’s not a bad thing though. Since Chanyeol had told him that he should prepared himself for the cold weather. So, yes, he's not surprised at the coldness. That's not a bad thing.

He should be answering Chanyeol's texts right now. His friend has been texting him loads of message when he landed around two hours ago. Sehun knows that Chanyeol is offering him some help if he needs them. That's Chanyeol. Sweet lovely friend Chanyeol. 

But as he is now a university student, maybe he should try to work harder and stop relying on Chanyeol. So, it's decided. He's spending the first week in London without Chanyeol's help.

The thing is, right now, Sehun is standing in front of the door of his flat. His and his flatmate’s flat to be exact. For real, it’s not the classes or the professors of his university that currently get to his nerve right now. It’s his flatmate. Sehun likes to think that his english is still not that good. So, getting a native british lad as his flatmate will really get on his nerve.

Right now he can imagine how his flatmate might look like. His flatmate might be taller than him with deep blue cerulean blue eyes. Maybe a little bit older than him too with a little touch of intimidating looks on them.

He takes a deep breath. He needs to stop imagining and just knock the door.

Alright.

Knock knock

He might as well prepare his deathbed now. Sehun tries to calm himself down by now. Alright, it's just his future flatmate. He shouldn't feel like this. He should never.

He can hear footsteps from the inside. Right, stay calm. He needs to stay calm and act cool. Smile if he needs to. (Or he should just smile to, you know, charm the flatmate).

"Who are you?" The question coming from someone in front of him is interrupting his effort to keep calm. That's definitely his flatmate's voice then. He's sure of it. 

He shifted his gaze, eyes blinking twice as he scans the lad in front of him. His flatmate is surprisingly shorter than him. Short blond hair covering his head and a pair of panda eyes. Well, this is a bit not expected by him.

"Uh, flatmate? I'm your flatmate" Sehun says, his voice too low for his liking. His flatmate doesn't mind though. The latter lets out an 'oh' before then giving Sehun a (pretty) pretty smile.

"Dammit, I forgot about having a flatmate" Flatmate says still with the smile glued on his face. "Sorry, roomie"

Despite the awkward feeling, Sehun tries to shoo it away. He manages to smile back at his flatmate. "It's okay, I think you've been alone for a long time then?"

It's his flatmate who is nodding his head now.

"Ever since Jiyong hyung found a lover he decided to leave me alone, how pathetic, right?"

Wait.

Sehun widen his eyes. He's confused. Did his flatmate just said hyung? He's probably just imagining that. His flatmate does look like some asian but, no. He refuses to believe with what he heard.

"Hyung?" He repeats. Afraid that he misheard what the latter had said. 

Flatmate looks amused though, he takes that as a good sign.

"Well, yes, hyung as in he's this big brother figure in my life ever since I moved here," Flatmate says. Sehun can see how his eyes glinted with excitement. "I assume you're a Korean then?"

This goes better than how he thought earlier. Sehun wants to highfive himself right now. He'll do it later then. 

"Uh, yes," He smiles shyly. "I, well, I'm Korean"

His flatmate seems to notice how his behavior is a bit too formal. Everyone always notices anyway so it's not that his flatmate noticing will make him all jumpy.

"Quit acting like that, I'm Lee Seunghyun," His flatmate—wait, Seunghyun says. "You can call me Seungri though, if we can be close friends and chill together"

"Should I add hyung?" He can't help but to ask. Seems like his question is a bit too funny for Seungri since the latter is now chuckling.

"Well, you can if you want to be formal with me, dongsaengie"

Sehun tries to throw away all the shyness inside him by giving Seungri a somewhat braver smile. If he can beat all the shyness, he thinks Seungri and him can really be the coolest flatmates. They're going to be one soon. He wants to say out loud.

Instead he remembers that he haven't introduced himself. 

Dammit, he feels so stupid.

"O-oh, mianhae!" He squeaks out of the sudden, Seungri's eyebrows raise at his sudden interruption. "I, uh, I'm Sehun"

Seungri laughs.

 "Chill, don't say sorry, it's fine, Hunnie"  Sehun is sure that he is blushing right now. Seungri is already teasing him (and did Seungri just winked at him when he said hunnie?). Sehun huffs.

"Err, right," Seungri says. "You're probably jet-lagged right now so, come inside, yeah?"

This. Sehun thought. This is going to be a start of something new.

He looks at Seungri, smiling all content. "Sure, hyung, lead the way"

Seungri can't help but to let out yet another chuckle.

Definitely a new fresh start. Chanyeol's going to get excited about this for sure.


a/n: this is a pretty short chapter (for a short fanfic) but anyway, i hope you guys like the opening ! i'll try to update as fast and as soon as i can ! also you can hit me up on twitter @seuvngri. thank you for reading and subscribing :)

title is from one direction - end of the day