You

Deep Down Inside

 

Donghae’s POV

I went to work after a relaxing Day with Soobin. Soobin is 12 years younger than me and she’s like a sister to me. Whenever I’m out with her, I feel like I’m truly myself. I didn’t have to entertain them or go along with them. When I’m with Soobin I feel like we’re always having fun.

When I got to the office, I had piles of paper work to look at. Even though I own a chain of fashion boutique, I have tons of paper work to look at and now I’m intending to open a few more chains and maybe expand to overseas market. I guess I’ll be getting busier these few days.

I started with my work and I was so into my work that I didn’t realize that it was way past lunch time till I heard a knock on my door. Without looking up from my documents, I told the person to come in. I didn’t hear any sound other than the closing of the door and shuffling of feet. I was about to open my mouth to ask the person to report the problem they had when a pair of hand covered my eyes.

“Guess who this is.” The girl said as my lips curled into a smile.

I removed the hands from my face and spun my chair around to look at my beautiful girlfriend, Jeon Hyosung.

End of Donghae’s POV

Haemin’s POV

“Where should we go hyukkie?” I asked after we ended school.

“Didn’t you say your favourite band’s album came out today? Let’s go get them before it’s sold out.” HE said as I wraped my arms around his arms and smiled wide.

“Hey! Eunhyuk! There’s a dance off today! Want to come?” Lee Joon asked from a distance.

He looked at me not knowing what to do. I looked at him and didn’t know what to say. I really want to get the album but He has a dance off which must be something he really wants to do. I know last time I used to be very bossy and everything, causing Eunhyuk to be really scared of me. But I want to change, I want it to be a relationship with give and takes. I don’t want to misunderstand him causing him to feel sad anymore.

“Let’s go.” I said.

Eunhyuk bowed at Lee Joon and I looked at him confused.

“Why are you bowing to him?” I asked.

“Because I have to go buy the album with you. So I’m not going.” He said, sounding a little sad.

“We’re going for the Dance off. I want to watch my handsome boyfriend dance, winning other girls heart, knowing that handsome and awesome dancer on stage is my boy.” I said and he flashed his gummy smile at me before he held my hand and ran towards Lee joon.

“Let’s win this!” He cheered before we all went to the dance area.

There was about 15 people in their crew. I saw a few familiar faces in the group of people, including Victoria, Nichkhun, my Hyukkie, Shindong, Lee Joon, kikwang and Yunho. It’s actually like a one on one dance battle but on occasion there’s couple dance offs and I heard that Victoria and Nichkhun always win that category because their chemistry is very good.

“Hey, Hyuk, you’ll be going to battle against Junsu. No worries. Even though he’s good, You’ll be better.” I heard Nichkhun telling Hyukkie. However, I saw his face tense a little. I went towards him.

“You’ll do great.” I said, soothing him a little.

“I have to. I can’t let the crew down neither can I let you down.” He smiled as I gave him a peck.

“Good luck. I’ll support you!” I said as he waved me goodbye.

I went into the crowd and got myself a good spot. There was not that much people yet. However, when it started, it was jammed packed with people.

I watched as each of them went up and dance. All of them were good. No matter Hyukkie’s crew or the other crew. All of them seem to be as good as each other.

After an hour, it seemed to be Hyukkie’s turn. When he walked onto the stage and took his place, I saw him looking for me and when we met eye to eye, I flashed him a smile and did a ‘hwaiting’ sign to him and he stretched out his arm and did to me a thumbs up sign. I heard a few squeals from the back and it seems like my boyfriend had fans.

During the 3 minutes where they would battle off on the dance floor, I could see Hyukkie’s dance moves were very sleek. However, Junsu was not any worst. I hope Hyukkie can win. The time passed so quickly, as if it was over in a blink of an eye.

“Wow. That was intense.” The MC announced.

“Good Job guys. Now let’s see which crew deserves to win.”

“If you think this crew deserves the winning title please cheer as loud as you can. “ After a while, he continued.

“If you think this second crew deserve the winning title, please cheer.”

“I think we have the winners!”

“Congratulations! SM crew Wins!” He announced and there was loud cheering. On the dance floor, they all gave each other hugs to congratulate each other. I got myself out of the crowd and went to my hyukkie.

“YAY! You won!” I cheered. But he had his head down and was silent.

“What’s wrong?” I asked and there was still no reply from him. I tilted his head up with my fingers to see tears streaming down his cheeks. I was about to say something when he pulled me into a hug.

“Thank you!” He cried silently on my shoulders.

“Awwww. Hyuk, don’t be so lovey dovey in front of us. We’re jealous.” Lee Joon joked before Hyukkie got himself off me and wiped his tears away.

“We’re leaving now. I guess the both of you can have time alone.” Yunho chuckled before the entire crew left, leaving us to have time alone. Hyukkie still had his head down, wiping his tears away with the back of his hands. He looked exactly like a kid who got punished by his mother and she told him to not cry, causing him to cry silently at the side.

“Why are you crying?” I asked as I cupped his face, making him look at me.

“I was afraid I’ll lose.” He said softly.

“You would never lose. In my heart, Lee Eunhyuk would never lose.” I smiled as he smiled a little and stopped crying. He took my hand and we walked down the quiet street of the dance hall out to the busy street.

We walked silently with me leaning on his shoulders, my body close to his, getting warmth from his body during this cool winter. We walked in silence, looking at every passing shop, taking a glimpse of every passing person. After some time, I realized we were standing outside a shop. Which looked really special. I looked at him before he looked at me and gave me a smile.

“Where is this?” I asked s he was about to lead me into the shop.

“Just come and see.” This is the first time I see him so happy and so free.

I followed him into the shop to find it to be a quiet book café. There are some people reading books at the café. Sipping their coffees and flipping the pages o their book was the only sound made in this shop.

“Thank you so much, Hyung.” I heard Eunhyuk said before realizing he had left my side to talk to the guy behind the counter who could have easily been mistaken as a girl. I then saw him stuffing something into his bag before he took my hand and left the shop. I looked back and saw the guy waving to us good bye with a smile on his face.

“Where are we going?” I asked again as we walked around.

“Have dinner. Aren’t you hungry? I’m starving.” He said as we went to a small hotpot place. It was quiet and there was only a few people around. This place give me a very homily feeling.

“You’re here again!” The ahjumma came towards Eunhyuk and pat his head as he nodded his head and smiled at her before we took a seat.

“IS this pretty girl your girlfriend? You two look so cute!” She said before walking off.

“You come here often?” I asked him and he nodded his head before the both of us made ourselves comfortable.

“Here you go!” She came with a huge pot and 2 bowls of rice before leaving us alone to eat. I don’t recall Hyukkie ordering anything so how come the ahjumma knows what we are going to eat? It seems like he knows my question and answered me before I had the chance to ask,

“I come here really really often.” He said and it kept me quiet for a while.

As I tucked into the food, It was really good. However, after eating my fill, there was still so much left. However, Eunhyuk was still eating and it doesn’t seem like he was going to stop anytime soon. I think after I had my fill, I only ate barely ¼ of the dish. I sat there and looked at Eunhyuk eating nonstop. It seems like this is the first time I noticed Eunhyuk’s way of eating. He was always so neat with his things and he makes himself look presentable to everyone everywhere, but the way he eats made me burst out laughing.

“Why are you laughing?” He asked after he swallowed his mouthful of food.

“You… just look super funny!” I laughed. And he placed down his chopsticks and stopped eating.

“Funny?” He looked at me confused.

“It’s just that when you’re eating, you forget about yourself and it’s super cute.” I said and pinched his cheeks. I saw a blush creep up his face before he took his chopsticks and went back to eating.

After around half an hour later, He finished the entire pot of soup and 4 bowls of rice. I didn’t know he was that hungry. He leaned back against his chair and look out something from his bag, but hid it from my sight.

“I have something for you.” He said and I was excited. I loved presents.

“What is it?” I asked.

“It’s something you eagerly want.” He said and I thought for a while.

“The Pair of colourful addidas shoes?” I asked and he shook his head.

“The tear drop necklace?” He shook his head again.

“Pororo case?” He shook his head again. I was about to protest when he spoke up.

“Your CD.” He said and took it out from it’s hiding place. When I saw it, I was so happy. I gave him a peck on his cheek and looked at my CD. I had thought I would have no chance of getting it since it would be sold out if I don’t get it by today. How did he get it?

“How did you get it if you were at the dance off and I was there with you?” I asked.

“Hyung got it for me.”

“You mean the one at the bookstore?” I asked and he nodded his head.

“You and him know each other really well.” I said.

“I come here often when I’m sad and sometimes he listens to what I have to say.” He looked down slightly sad at his own statement. However, why did he go tell other people when he’s sad but not tell me?

“Why don’t you tell me?” I asked I was slightly angry why he couldn’t come to ask me for comfort when I’m his girlfriend. He didn’t reply for a few minutes before I want to open my mouth again.

“I couldn’t tell you because The thing I’m feeling sad about is ….. you”

End of Haemin’s POV

 Happy Birthday Eunhyuk! 

A special Eunmin post. 

Enjoy!