[Day 4] Seungsol

25 Days 'Til Christmas

First Snow

Pairing: Hansol x Seungkwan


Earlier that morning, the weather forecast channels had been booming with the news of snow. A few hours later, said snow was covering the streets of Seoul in a white, fluffy goodness. Seungkwan was waiting in front of the café where he and Hansol had promised to meet, rocking back and forgh on his heels. He checked his watch. 7:12 P.M. Hansol was running late, which wasn't unusual.

His gaze drifted over the heads in the crowd before focusing on one particular Korean-American. Hansol was breathing heavily, and he paused in front of Seungkwan with his hands on his knees in order to catch his breath. "I'm sorry... for being so... late," Hansol panted, tilting his head back to meet Seungkwan's eyes. Seungkwan frowned slightly, and Hansol braced himself for the inevitable nagging.

Instead, Seungkwan unraveled the scarf around his neck and wrapped it around the other's. Then he tugged at Hansol's jacket to close it up from its open state. "I told you to dress more warmly. It's starting to get downright freezing these days, and if you keep dressing like this, you're going to catch a cold. If you do, I'm not going to be the one taking care of you," Seungkwan threatened, pouting.

Caught off guard by the turn of events, Hansol straightened up and grinned cheekily, commenting on how nice Seungkwan looked. It was true; Seungkwan looked amazing even in an ash gray trenchcoat, black turtleneck and dark jeans. Colors of embarrassment and sweet love dusted Seungkwan's cheeks as he whined, playfully hitting Hansol's shoulder and ordering him to stop. Hansol grabbed onto Seungkwan's wrist, halting the hail of blows before reaching over to dust off a few stray snowflakes nestled in the curls of his hair.

Before letting him go, Hansol pressed a butterfly kiss to Seungkwan's cheek, ignoring the sounds of protest from the other. He released the boy instantly afterwards and began running away from Seungkwan's shouts of indignation. 

"Get back here, Chwe Hansol, and apologize to my poor cheeks!"

"I can't die today, I'm only twenty-two and you're too beautiful."

"I— What, no, that's not getting you off the hook. Get back here!"


 

This drabble can be read as an epilogue of the previous chapter, where Soonseok helps them get together. After all, this work was written as Seungsol being college students who were about 3-4 weeks into their relationship :)