jeongyeon x momo - her eyes

Twice ONE SHOTS

jeongyeon x momo – her eyes

 

**

 

Jeongyeon never believed in love anymore or so she thought.

 

--

 

Yoo Jeongyeon is a 20 years old ARTS STUDENT

SINGLE

NO GIRLFRIEND SINCE she came out of her mother’s womb

NOPE NOT ANYTHING EVEN A FLING

 

She’s beautiful, smart, talented and a very nice person.

 

But why is she still single?!

 

It all happened way way back in their middle school years

 

--

 

“Jihyo! I had a dream!” she shouted at her sleeping bestfriend “Jihyo wake up!” the said friend glared at her before cursing Jungyeon “I just had a dream!”

“WHAT DREAM YOU *@!*(#^@!? WE ALL HAVE DREAMS!”

“This one is different.”

“How is it different?!!”

“I saw a girls eyes.” Jihyo yawned still not paying attention to her friend “I need to find that girl Jihyo.”

“DAFAQ JUNGYEON IT WAS JUST A DREAM.”

“No Jihyo! I saw that eyes before…”

“Huh?”

“I just can’t remember maybe in my past life but I’ve definitely seen those eyes before.” Jihyo rolled her eyes why is she friends with her again?

 

//

 

Jungyeon tried and tried and tried to look for that girl with those beautiful eyes but the world is sadistic af coz Jungyeon never saw her. 

She eventually got tired and that’s pretty much it so yes never in her wildest dreams that she’ll attend one of those stupid blind dates her bestfriend Jihyo’s dying to invite her to go.

 

NOPE NEVER in Jungyeon’s dictionary

 

“Why are you such a KILLJOY Jungyeon?” Jihyo whined slightly annoyed with Jungyeon’s refusal of her invitation. She emphasized the word KILLJOY

“Jihyo that’s just a waste of time.” She laughed patting Jihyo in the back “If I saw that love of my life she quoted the word in the air “Or whatever it’ll happen naturally okay? I don’t have to attend those blind dates and s.” Jihyo glared “I won’t go on that date okay?”

“Fine! You’re not going on a date but you’ll come with me!”

“WHAT?”

“YES AND THAT’S FINAL!” Jihyo said walking away from the still baffled Jungyeon

 

--

 

Jungyeon is bored.

She has been in that bar for about 20 minutes and all she wants is to go home and eat and watch her favorite tv shows at home.

Even reading those Japanese mangas her friend Mina gave her is more fun than sitting on this bar.

She looked around and saw Jihyo being all mushy and sweet with the boy she met last week on one of those blind dates she attended. 

Jungyeon rolled her eyes. gross

She picked her glass of orange juice and sip on it.

She looked at her right and a couple is making out. atleast they’re both pretty

She looked at her left and saw Dahyun who is also one of her friends standing awkwardly at the corner. finally someone I could talk to!

She walked towards Dahyun and greeted the latter. Jungyeon found out that Dahyun is also on a date.

 

“You were also fooled by Jihyo’s schemes?” she laughed hard “You’re such an idiot!” Dahyun glared at her older friend.

“It’s worth a try okay!” Dahyun stomped her foot walking away from the still laughing Jungyeon

 

Jungyeon shook her head as she followed Dahyun to Jihyo’s table.

 

“Dahyun-ah finally you’re here!”

“Yes am I late already?” Jungyeon was just watching at the side.

“No she messaged me that she’s on the way.”

“I am nervous Jihyo! What if she doesn’t like me?” Jungyeon chuckled “YAH! What is she even doing here Jihyo?”

“I couldn’t just leave her in the house.” Jihyo answered “Just don’t mind that idiot.”

 

3 minutes later

 

“I’ll just go to the bathroom.” Jungyeon excused “YAH Kim Dahyun you’re date is gonna ditch you.” she laughed before dashing away from the table.

 

She didn’t heard what Dahyun shouted but she’s sure it was a cuss.

 

--

 

Jungyeon roamed the whole bar and was already getting tired.

Sadly she didn’t even meet someone she likes.

Of all the boys and girls in that place she didn’t even meet someone.

NOT EVEN SOMEONE INTERESTING.

 

Some sent signals but Jungyeon wasn’t interested. SAD AF

 

Was Jungyeon aual now?

 

She walked back to their table and was surprised when she saw a blonde girl who had her back facing her.

The said blond was already seated on her chair.

Jungyeon thought its Dahyun’s date. finally she came hahaha! Dahyun wouldn’t be ditched after all kekekeke

 

“Hey Jungyeon you’re back where the heck did you go?!” Jihyo exclaimed when Jungyeon got in their table “But whatever hey Dahyun’s date is here.” Jungyeon looked at Jihyo and mouthed duh? Obviously! She is even on my chair?! But Jihyo glared at her

“Oh our friend Jungyeon.” Dahyun said “Meet Momo.”

“Hi I’m Jung—“

 

Momo turned back to face Jungyeon. She smiled at the short-haired girl.

 

“..Yeon.”

 

Jungyeon felt that everything around her stopped and focused on the blonde girl.

She felt her heart beat like never before.

It was a different feeling.

A different rush just flowed inside of her veins.

When she looked at Momo’s eyes something inside her awakens.

 

She felt as if Momo just made her feel alive.

 

She just made Jungyeon’s feelings come to life.

 

“Yo..you’re eyes…”

 

“Jungyeon?!” Jihyo’s loud voice broke Jungyeon’s Momo bubble

“What?!” she asked slightly nervous “What was that?” she looked away from Momo but her heart is still beating like mad. dafaq is this?!

“You are freaking weird get down and sit here.” Jihyo patted the sit next to her

“Sorry about her Momo she’s just weird like that.” Dahyun added and Jungyeon just wanted to kill Dahyun on the spot.

 

--

 

Jungyeon never felt that sad.

Not even when her first puppy died.

This is a different kind of sad.

A sad where you long for a person.

 

She looked at Dahyun and Momo laughing while talking to each other.

Dahyun was funny but was she that funny that Momo had to hold her stomach while laughing?

Jungyeon thought that Dahyun’s jokes were corny but hey isn’t she the one who’s with Chaeng on the no jam bros.

Nahhh! They just don’t have that great sense of humor.

 

--

 

That night was about to end and Jungyeon was just watching Momo from afar. Momo and Dahyun surely had fun because they even exchanged numbers. Jungyeon wanted to cross the streets but hey it’s freaking 1 in the morning no one would crash on her unless they’re stupid or drunk or a mixed of both.

 

She looked at the duo once again and how badly she wants to take and grab Momo away.

 

Oh god I’m not going to steal someone’s date just because I’m hoping she's the person I met in my past life.

 

Jungyeon didn’t notice that Momo was already walking towards her.

She looked at Momo’s eyes once again and swore that those are her eyes.

The eyes of her soul mate.

The eyes she’d been looking for since forever.

 

It was the same eyes her soulmate had in her past life.

Those are definitely her eyes.

 

“Hey Jungyeon right?” Momo said making Jungyeon’s heart flutter in excitement

“Ye..yes.”

“You’re Jihyo and Dahyun’s friend it’s really nice to meet you.” she smiled at Jungyeon making the latter’s knees go weak. Since when did she have rheumatism? 

 

“Hey I’m sorry I left my wallet at the bar.” Dahyun said breaking their chatter “I’ll take Momo home Jungie see you tomorrow.” Dahyun smiled “I’ll just get the car.” Momo nodded

 

Jungyeon wanted to speak but her tongue felt that it had been shoved down .

Dafaq is wrong with her body.

She felt her knees go weak, her heart pounding like crazy and now her freaking tongue is being a .

 

“We’ll be going now.” Momo said when Dahyun arrived “I hope to see you again Jungyeon.”

“Me..me too.” Finally she was able to speak

 

Momo turned her back and Jungyeon just wanted to stop her but her feet has been glued to the ground yes thanks to her mind.

Yes body thanks.

 

“And Jungyeon?” Momo called turning her head back

“Ne?”

“You have really beautiful eyes.” Momo smiled.

 

Jungyeon grinned widely.

 

I’m just kidding sorry Dahyun she’s my girl!

 

“Hey Momo!” Jungyeon shouted making the blonde girl stopped in her tracks. Dahyun watched the duo with a confused look on her face. 

“Yes?” Jungyeon walked towards her and smiled

“I..wo..would you go out with me?”

 

**

 

Hahahahahaha jungyeon baka

saw this idea on otp prompts huhu. 

i know i failed but i tried sorry guise.

i love jeongmo <3

sorry guise my laptop charger is brokwn once again. idk when i'll update next