chaeyoung x tzuyu - dead

Twice ONE SHOTS

chaeyoung x tzuyu - the short-haired girl that tzuyu really likes

 

**

 

Tzuyu is head over heels with the short-haired girl who plays the drums.

 

--

 

Tzuyu was frantically searching inside her bag. She was slightly panicking when she didn't saw what she was looking for.

 

"Jihyo unnie!!!!!! Have you seen my wallet? It's missing!!!!!" Tzuyu screamed "My ticket for the gig later is there!!!!!"

 

Jihyo who was watching a movie turned her head at her favorite dongsaeng with a worried look.

 

"I didn't saw it! Maybe you misplaced it or something."

"It can't be missing!!!!" Tzuyu screamed

 

--

 

"Dahyun unnie I just need a spare!!! Please give me some!!!! I know your girlfriend has some spare tickets! Please please unnie!" Tzuyu was begging her unnie "I need to watch that show unnie! My favorite band is playing there!"

"Woah woah chill the fck Chewy." Dahyun laughed "I'll ask Nayeon later okay."

"Thank you so much unnie!" Tzuyu hugged Dahyun tightly

 

--

 

"Tzuyu ah I'm sorry but the tickets are already sold out." Dahyun apologized on the phone "I tried my best to find other spare tickets but there is no one who's willing to give me."

 

Tzuyu was horrified she can't believe this is happening now.

What about Chaeyoung!? What about seeing her play?! It's all ruined now

 

"Tzuyu ah? Are you still there?"

"Ne.. Neh unnie."

"I'm really sorry!"

"It's okay unnie." Tzuyu said half-heartedly before hanging up the phone

 

--

 

"Why am I so stupid? I should've kept it in my drawer! Tzuyu you pabo!!!" Tzuyu kicked the can so hard she almost fell down "I hate this! I hate everything!!!!"

 

Tzuyu continued walking with half a heart feeling. She's supposed to be watching that damn show now but she freaking lost her only ticket. She cursed herself and everyone for the misfortune she suffered.

 

--

 

"The show was really cool! Oh my God! Jeongyeon was so great!"

"Chaeyoung is the best! I can't believe that she's playing the drums for only a year! Her skills are no joke."

 

Tzuyu wanted to rip her ears off so she wouldn't hear those but too bad almost everyone in school is talking about last night’s gig.

Tzuyu wanted to strangle everyone who talked about it.

 

--

 

"I hate it! I hate it!" Tzuyu whined as she threw the rock "I hate it!"

 

"What's the matter?" A voice asked and Tzuyu just wanted to kill that person who disturbed her peace

"What are you-- holy Chae.. Chaeyoung?!" Tzuyu's eyes widened when she turned back "holy shi-- oh my god it really is you! Wha..what are you doing here?" Tzuyu looked at her from head to toe "I.. I uhh.. I"

“Saw someone hitting the poor tree turned out it was a cute girl after all.” Chaeyoung winked

“I.. I’m sorry.”

“Don’t worry I won’t tell.”

“T..th..ank you!”

"You're really cute but you should spare the poor tree of your anger okay?" Chaeyoung smiled showing off her cute dimples. Tzuyu thought she was about to faint "See you around school." And with that Chaeyoung walked away.

 

"holy fuc-- oh my god she just winked at me! I am going to die with the feels!" Tzuyu dramatically said as she clutched her heart. "Chaeyoung ahhhh!"

 

--

 

"I told you Dahyun I'm not interested with meeting people I only like one person okay?"

"Yah! Don't be such a buzzkill!"

"And I am really happy you know I met Chaeyoung and we talked and she even winked at me! I mean I could die then and there and --"

"Sorry am I late?" Tzuyu lost her ability to speak when the person in front of her smiled "Hi we meet again Tzuyu."

 

Tzuyu looked at Dahyun then to Chaeyoung before passing out.

 

Dead

With

Overflowing

FEELS

 

R.I.P Chou Tzuyu

 

**

 

haha short :---) i love chaetzu ok.

maknae line FTW! <3

Advance Merry Christmas ya'll!