nayeon x dahyun - dahyun's surprise

Twice ONE SHOTS

dahyun x nayeon – let’s go on a date

 

**

 

“Are we really going there Hyunnie?!!” Nayeon asked excitedly while looking at the tickets her girlfriend just gave her. Dahyun proudly nodded

 

Of course we’re going there baby I didn’t eat for the last few days just to afford that ticket kkkkk

 

“YOU ARE REALLY THE BEST BABE!” Nayeon hugged Dahyun tightly making the younger girl grin widely.

“He-He-He only for you.”

 

--

 

“So what should we ride first?” Nayeon asked while clinging on Dahyun’s arms “Should we ride that? Or that? Or maybe that one babe!” Nayeon excitedly pointed out each and every ride she sees.

“Whatever you like princess.” Dahyun answered smoothly making Nayeon blushed hard

“YAH!”

“What?”

“You’re being cheesy and ugly ugh.” she pouted “Let’s just ride that one!” Nayeon said before dragging Dahyun to one of the rides.

“He-he-he.”

 

--

 

“Baby I got you okay? Don’t worry!” Dahyun confidently said as she held her girlfriend’s hands “Just hold my hand and don’t let go.”

“It’s so high baby!!!”

“Don’t worry babe when you fell from heaven it didn’t hurt right?” Nayeon looked at Dahyun and glared

“Stop with your cheesy lines Kim Dahyun.” making the two of them laugh hard

 

--

 

After riding those rides that Nayeon picked it was Dahyun’s turn to choose. Of course being the bolder one of them two she picked the more extreme rides.

 

“I wanna ride the rollercoaster!” Dahyun said excitedly “BABY come on!” she dragged Nayeon to the line.

 

“I don’t think I can do it Hyunnie!” Nayeon said while holding onto Dahyun’s hand tightly “I think we should back out!”

“Wae? It’s not that high and we rode the smaller version of it earlier don’t be such a chicken!” Dahyun teased

“Ugh why did I even agree to date you!” Dahyun laughed loudly

“Because I am cute and charming.” She even winked making Nayeon slapped her shoulder lightly.

 

--

 

“OH MY GOD!!!! BABE I WANNA GO DOWN! MAKE THIS STOP! AHHHHHHHHHHHH” Dahyun screamed while holding onto Nayeon’s arms. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

 

Nayeon was laughing loudly in her mind. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” she yelled too

“AHHHH BABY I WANNA GO DOWN ALREADY! AHHHHHHHHHH!”

“Kim Dahyun is such a sissy!!!!” Nayeon laughed

“YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! IM NAYEON IS SUCH A JERK!!!”

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! BABY I LOVE YOU I WANNA GO DOWN ALREADY!!!!” Dahyun said which made Nayeon laughed even harder.

 

  

 

 

Of course Dahyun almost broke her vocal cords for she didn’t stop screaming asking the operator to make the coaster stop. When the coaster stopped Dahyun looked like she was a wrecked or something Nayeon bursted out laughing instead of getting dizzy.

 

“You look horrible.” Nayeon commented while wiping Dahyun’s face “I thought you love that ride?” she teased but Dahyun was too tired and dizzy to fight back “Aigooo my poor baby.” Nayeon tucked some of Dahyun’s hair and patted her cheeks softly “Let’s get you some ice cream alright?”

“Hmmm.” Dahyun hummed

 

--

 

“I’m never going to ride that again.” Dahyun commented as Nayeon fed her some ice cream “I felt like my soul was being out of my body.”

“That’s what you get for teasing me earlier.” Nayeon laughed “Who’s the chicken now?” Dahyun just made a face

“Pffft just feed me some more.”

 

--

 

The two strolled around the amusement park and even bought souvenirs to commemorate their date for their 200th day together. Dahyun bought Nayeon a bunny (headgear) and a devil’s horn for herself (dahyun thought she looked cool in that).

 

“Let’s take a photo!” Nayeon said dragging Dahyun to the photobooth.

 

“Say NAYEONNIE!!” Nayeon said as she and Dahyun posed for the photo.

“NAYEONNIE!” Dahyun mimicked her girlfriend.

 

They did different poses like Nayeon kissing Dahyun’s cheek and vice versa. There is also a photo where the two of them are making faces a normal smiling one and lastly a photo of them kissing each other. When the photo finished processing they both looked at it with big smiles on their faces.

 

“This one looks cute!” Dahyun commented looking at the one where they were making faces at the camera “Ha-Ha-ha!”

“I love this photo.” Nayeon said pointing at the one where they were both staring at each other’s eye.

“I love it too.” Dahyun smiled

 

--

 

“Let’s ride that ferriswheel before going home.” Nayeon suggested while Dahyun just nodded.

 

--

 

“I don’t really like heights but I thought that the view will be amazing up here.” Nayeon said.

 

She was holding Dahyun’s hand as she looked at the view below them. The sun was also about to set making the view even more picture perfect.

 

“The sun’s almost setting.” Dahyun commented “It looks so beautiful.” she smiled

“Dahyun-ah.” Nayeon called

“Hmmm?”

“Thank you for this day.” Dahyun looked at Nayeon and saw her girlfriend smiling warmly at her. The same smile she fell inlove the moment she saw the girl.

“Anything for you my princess.” Dahyun teased

“Babo.”

“I love you Nayeon.” Dahyun sincerely said “Happy 200th day baby.”

“I love you even more.”

 

Nayeon slowly leaned in kissing Dahyun in the lips. Dahyun held Nayeon’s cheek as she deepened the kiss.

 

“I love you.” Dahyun said once again when they both pulled off from each other.

“Nado.” Nayeon pecked her lips “Dubu.”

 

Not eating for a week is totally worth it for Im Nayeon! KKKKK.

 

**

 

my laptop is back!

hahahahahaha. so who do you want next?

2yeon or ChaeTzu (YES I SHIP MAKNAE LINE bye)

^_^v