mina x sana - when myoui gets jelly

Twice ONE SHOTS

mina x sana – when myoui gets jealous

 

**

 

Sana was talking to the phone when Mina got back in their dorm. She just finished a dance practice with Momo and she misses her girlfriend so much that she suddenly back-hugged Sana when she saw the latter.

 

“I miss you.” Mina whispered in Sana’s ear.

 

Sana looked at her girlfriend and smiled a little she motioned her phone to Mina and patted her girlfriend’s cheek. Mina pouted slightly dejected with the lack of affection from her girl but she just nodded and went straight to their shared room.

 

When Mina entered their room Nayeon was giggling to herself while reading her phone. Mina thought that each and every one in this dorm is really weird.

 

“Oh hey Mina you’re back.” Nayeon greeted her still smiling widely but Mina just nodded and smiled a little. “Where’s Sana?” Nayeon asked when Mina took a seat on the edge of her bed.

“She’s on the living room talking to someone unnie.”

“Oh she’s still talking to her friend?” Mina turned to Nayeon with a curious face

“How long has she been talking in her phone?” Mina asked while raising a brow her toned slightly changed too.

“Uh.. uhm.” Nayeon stuttered “It’s been a while?” she answered nervously

“Do you know who is she talking to unnie?”

“Her friend? He-he-he.” Nayeon looked at her phone “Ah sorry Mina! Dahyun’s calling I gotta go!” Nayeon sprinted out of the room leaving Mina with a straight face.

 

I wonder who is that friend she is talking to?

 

--

 

“I don’t know what she’s doing and she’s saying things I don’t understand!” Chaeyeong said when Sana asked where Mina is.

The maknae saw Mina in their room using Dahyun’s laptop and she has not stopped ever since she got inside.

“I think she’s speaking your language unnie! is she mad? She seemed furious typing in Dahyun’s laptop?”

Chae peaked inside their room and saw Mina still speaking gibberish “I think you need to speak to her unnie.” Chae said one last time before leaving Sana outside their room

“Yeah I think I should.” Sana was clueless though for what is happening to Mina.

 

“Kono yarou!” Mina furiously yelled “Aho!”

 

--

 

“Hey…”

 

Sana greeted when she entered the maknae’s room. Mina looked at Sana then turned her attention back to the laptop. Sana saw the latter playing some morbid game in the laptop. Sana frowned when Mina didn’t respond and totally ignored her.

 

“Mina-yah what is wrong?” Sana asked cutely while she walks toward her girlfriend. When Mina still didn’t answer she pouted and leaned down so she could face the latter. “Did I do something wrong?”

Toroi.” Mina muttered

“Wae? What is wrong with you?”

“Watashi ni hanasanaide!” Mina pouted

“MINA!”

“Ugh just go back talking to whoever you’re talking to.” Mina answered back

“What?”

“Just talk to that Hiro all you want I don’t care.”

 

Sana smiled finally getting why the great Myoui Mina is ignoring her.

 

Of course she’s jealous AGAIN.

 

“Minaaaah.” Sana called with aegyo “Look at me.” Sana gently cupped Mina’s cheeks so the latter could look at her Mina already stopped playing as she looked at her girlfriend with a straightface “Are you jealous?”

“Me? Jealous?!” Mina laughed “I am not jealous! I don’t get jealous!”

 

Sana just shook her head. “Okay I’m sorry alright? It’s just Hiro called and we talked it’s really been a long time since we last communicated with each other.” Mina pouted and Sana just wanted to kiss her there and then. “But you don’t have to be jealous of him okay?” this time Sana sat on Mina’s lap and put her arms around Mina’s neck.

“But…he’s taking too much of your time.” Mina whined “I don’t like it.”

“I’m sorry baby okay but you do know I’m all yours right?” Sana cooed making Mina grin “How do you want me make it up to you?” the latter smirked and wiggled her brows.

“YAH! No byun-ness Myoui Mina!!!” but Mina didn’t listen as she kissed Sana’s lips fully making them fall on Dahyun’s bed.

“Ackkk Mi…na.”

“Shhhh baby don’t be loud.” Mina winked

 

ALRIGHT WAY TO GO MYOUI MINA! YOU GOTTA SCORE TONIGHT! KKKKK

 

--

 

“OH MY GOD I DON’T WANT TO ENTER THAT ROOM AGAIN!” Chaeyoung said dramatically while dragging Tzuyu away from the door “We don’t need to hear that horrible sound Chewy come on!”

“Oh my god! What if they do it on my bed!!!!” Dahyun screamed “MINA DON’T YOU DARE DO IT ON MY BED!!!!” Nayeon just laughed at how her girlfriend is panicking right now “Wae? Why are you laughing?”

“You’re just too cute boo.” Nayeon laughed

“What if Mina do it on my bed!!!”

“Then you can always sleep on mine.” And with that Nayeon smirked ily

“OH MY GAH!!! MYOUI MINA I WILL BE SLEEPING IN YOUR ROOM BYUNTAE!”

 

**