01- Ba-dump Ba-dump

Mark Me Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The siren blared so much that people began to look out of their apartment's window, wondering what exactly was going on. Even though Seoul wasn't that peaceful, just like any other big city out there but they didn't have expect something bad to happen in this quiet little district. People wondered what exactly could have happened such that a large police force was needed on the scene.

People feared that it could be a murder case, and it disturbed them of how true it could be. 

A petite young officer entered the scene with her brows furrowed down. This was a third body and the murderer had shifted the crime scene from Seoul to here. Now why would he do that?

“I thought you said criminals like him rarely change their MO?” She asked, scrutinizing the federal agent that stood beside her.

“I did say that, and I was talking about the general, I did not imply that all murderers must be the same.” The federal agent, Jackson, replied back with a stoned face.

“Do we have her identity yet, Officer Choi?” He asked, looking away from the gruesome body that laid on the garbage bags. It was saddening really to see how some humans see each other in this way. Jackson had been a federal agent for three years but he could never get the minds of the criminals, it was better yet that he didn't know. 

“Her name is Eline Kim, insanely popular on social media for her beauty, and she grew up in US.” Sooyoung hummed, flipping the pages that the IT team had pulled off after a few typing. 

“We have been suspecting that she had been in contact with the two most wanted gangs.” She added in with a frown. “So our two most prime suspects are, of course, them.”

“You mean, EXO and B.A.P?” Jackson hummed, tapping his chin. “Since they are the most two dangerous gangs, we can assume that it's them. But how do we catch them when we don't even know who they are?”

 

———————————————————

“She is dead.” A male with messy dirty blonde hair said while he entered the private room in the club. He looked oddly calm even though he had broke an important and perhaps a dreadful news to his friends. 

“You mean KE?” A tall man asked,while large pair of eyes widened in surprise. “I thought you would say that someone was killed by her and not her being dead.” 

“Stop using that nickname for god's sake Chanyeol, make me think of kinetic energy and the horrible moment when I was still stuck in school,” the other male groaned and sat beside his friend. 

“Baek, how did she get killed? Do we know who the killer is?” Someone tried to cut in the conversation but failed tremendously as Baekhyun and Chanyeol continued t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter