prologue; posion_darts

Mark Me Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was broad daylight, and the sun was scorching hot. She fanned herself over and over again, hoping that the heat might go away. Even though she was already wearing a singlet and a pair of short denim pants, she was still perspiring crazily. She chugged down her ice-lemon tea, while dragging her feet back to her house.

Grocery was such a chore, she didn't want to get out of the house in this crazily hot summer, yet she still had to eat. Damn her stomach, and her appetite.

While huffing out her breath, she took her keys and as she was about to open the door, she heard movements behind her. She looked back, and there was no one there.

“You and your imagination,” she talked to herself, shaking her head in disbelief and went inside her own little apartment. She placed the bags of grocery on the table, switched on all the air-conditioners in the house, and laid herself on the sofa, and took her phone.

There was a new message from the guy that she had hit on a few days ago, and it was no surprise he responded to her. After all, she was told that she was beautiful by many people.

Poison_darts: I want to meet you.

She thought to herself that all men were the same. All predictable and all disgusting. She typed back a message slowly, a smirk settling on her face.

cats_lovers: Sure. Meet up at the usual place we have been talking about? 

She waited for a reply, while she stood on her toes and practiced her ballet.

After a few minutes, her ringtone serenaded her small apartment.

Poison_darts: okay. At 7. See you soon.

One down, she heaved a sigh and a calm smile settled on her face. She really couldn't wait for tonight to come.

 

 

 

 

She was clad in black mini-dress, and wore those killer red heels, with her auburn hair tied back neatly into a ponytail. Maybe she had dressed too ext

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter