Truth

NÓSTOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
TRUTH **

Luhan just came back in his room, exhausted from all the tests the doctors had done. It was just a check-up, to make sure his body’s well and functioning right. There seems to be no problem but they still wanted him to stay for a while, to observe him more.

He heaved a sigh as he slowly sat on his bed, his eyes wandering towards his mother who was busy arranging the flowers she just brought. The corners of his lips slightly tugged upwards. The grief of his father’s death was still there but he and his mom were trying to cope with the pain. They only have each other – they’re family after all.

A paper bag by the couch then caught his eyes. He walked towards it and checked its contents. There were various sweets inside the bag – and he knew all too well where they came from.

He stared at his mother, a tad confused. “Did someone come to visit, mom?” he asked her gingerly. “Sorry, honey. Only family could visit you,” she told him, still arranging the flowers.

Luhan’s eyebrows knotted together. “Then what’s this doing here?” he asked, holding up the paper bag and showing it to his mother.

Her face contorted into shock, anger clear in her eyes. “Where did you get that?” she asked him, eyeing the bag with venom.

“She came, didn’t she?” he asked – well he was stating it more than questioning her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter