Kyungsoo/Joonmyun

Advent Drabbles 2k15

Pair: Kyungsoo/Joonmyun
Rating: PG13
Prompt: A tells B "i could kiss you, you know." it's up to you how B responds/if A does kiss B.

 

Joonmyun is one of those few infuriatingly y men who manage to look flawless without trying.  There’s an ease to the way he moves, looking too expensive to touch in his tailored suits and matching ties.  His pink - oh so pink - lips are rarely ever turned down, always alluring, always tempting with his smiles.  Even his business smile, meant for the hard to work with client, is enough to leave anyone stunned.

Kyungsoo both curses and blesses the day he walked into the tall office building and straight into Joonmyun.  That was a few years ago, when Kyungsoo had been fresh out of law school and eager to prove himself in a real firm.  Joonmyun and his partner Chanyeol gave him that opportunity, and while Kyungsoo is eternally thankful to them both, it’s Joonmyun who he wishes he had the courage to thank properly - in a not so proper way.

It’s been a long day; Kyungsoo and Joonmyun have been cooped up in one of the conference rooms, stuck in a mediation with a well known politician and his wife, trying to hammer out the details of their divorce.  This case is one of discretion and it’s of the utmost importance that this divorce not make it into a courtroom.  There’s too much at stake.

Neither client, however, is making it easy, but Joonmyun’s managed to do it.  Kyungsoo stands by the opinion that Joonmyun, with his charm and silver-tongue, could sell water to a drowning man.  It has taken nearly eight months and over a hundred man hours to get to this point.  Kyungsoo didn’t know what he would do if they had to go back to the beginning one more time.

“It was all about the damn dog,” Soojung mutters on her way out, shaking her head and rubbing her eyes.  She’s representing the soon-to-be ex-wife and while Soojung’s a lovely lady, she’s quite crafty when she’s working.  Kyungsoo knows she’s as glad to be done with this case as they are.  She’s still mumbling about the dog - the prized poodle that was the real hold up on the entire thing.

Joonmyun negotiated the wife getting the boat, the vacation house and their downtown penthouse in exchange for the pedigree pup.  It’s a weight off all their shoulders and Kyungsoo can see Joonmyun visibly deflate when everyone finally leaves, the door clicking closed softly behind them.

“That was ridiculous,” Joonmyun breathes, hooking two fingers under his tie to loosen it.

“No more late nights,” Kyungsoo sighs, lolling his head until his neck pops.  “No more listening to that man air through his teeth.”  Kyungsoo looks over at Joonmyun, at the pull of his white button-up across his chest and the flex of his arms, his sleeves folded to his elbows.

“This case was a nightmare,” Joonmyun comments.  “You deserve a raise for sticking with me through it.”

Kyungsoo laughs it off, standing to start organizing the files still spread in front of him.

“I’m serious,” Joonmyun says.  “I could kiss you, you know.  You kept my head on straight.”

Kyungsoo swallows, his wide-eyed stare now oriented on Joonmyun.  Joonmyun is smiling, but it’s not his client smile; it’s his tired, but accomplished smile that relaxes his handsome face and Kyungsoo’s heart might be trying to tap morse code on his ribs.  Please take me.  I’m yours.

“You could?” Kyungsoo questions, his tongue heavy in his mouth.

Joonmyun’s smile does this thing where it’s higher on one side than the other as he watches Kyungsoo.  “I could.”

Kyungsoo steps forward, drawn in by the dark look in Joonmyun’s eyes.  “You should,” Kyungsoo tells him, the confidence in his voice completely fake.  He’s waiting for Joonmyun to wave it off as a joke.

Joonmyun raises his eyebrow, the way he sometimes does when he knows someone is bullting him, but Kyungsoo is so serious right now.  “Should I?”  Joonmyun moves toward Kyungsoo, his fingers trailing along the table before stopping in front of him.

Kyungsoo thinks about giving the moment the appreciation it deserves - after all, this is the story he’ll be telling his grandkids about the day he had his first kiss with their grandfather.  But Kyungsoo’s been dying for a taste of Joonmyun since the day they met and his patience has worn thin.  He curls his fingers around Joonmyun’s expensive tie, almost sorry when he uses it to pull Joonmyun against him.

Kyungsoo thinks he’s managed to get the upper hand, but when he goes in to kiss Joonmyun, Joonmyun’s head is already tilting his tongue across the seam of Kyungsoo’s lips.  It does such wonderful things to Kyungsoo’s body, and he positively melts against Joonmyun, refusing to let go of his tie.  Joonmyun rolls Kyungsoo’s lower lip in his teeth, his fingers sliding smooth along the back of Kyungsoo’s neck to hold him there.

Kyungsoo gives as good as he gets, an arm around Joonmyun’s waist.  He lets out a soft moan followed by a grunt of surprise when Joonmyun turns him until the conference table is digging into the backs of his thighs.  Joonmyun is warm and urgent, finally breaking their lip lock with a one last soft, sweet kiss left on Kyungsoo’s tingling lips.

“I should take you to dinner.”

“You should.”

“Come on, let’s get out of here before this table becomes any more tempting.”

Kyungsoo groans at the insinuation, quickly packing up all the case files to be stored away in the morning.  There’s a pleasant buzz in his veins despite the late hour, and when Joonmyun guides them out into the cool evening air, Kyungsoo links their hands together.  “Where to, boss?”

Joonmyun lets out a soft noise.  “Don’t call me boss.  Not out here anyway.”

Kyungsoo’s eyes shine.  That’s good to know.