New Beginnings

Ferris Wheel

As promised here is the last part of my story! I'll let you guys read and say whatever at the end have fun!

 

The next day:

 

Tao waited anxiously,  holding on to Boxuan’s hand tightly. He didn’t understand why she seemed so carefree. Tao was a nervous wreck. He didn’t stay in one spot and he kept playing with the keys in his pocket. All that was going through his mind was why Kris wanted him at this fountain in particular. There were a number of other fountains in the city but he decided to tell Tao to come to this one. At the least, Tao had made sure no one saw him and he told no one where he was going, not even Boxuan. Tao thought he did a good job of keeping this a secret since no one was at the fountain besides them.

 

Until Tao hears Boxuan talking and laughing to someone that wasn’t him. He didn’t even realize that he let go of Boxuan in the first place. In a panic, Tao looks around and spots Boxuan. However, there is a man kneeled in front of her, his back facing Tao. Tao runs to the man and in thinking this man was going to kidnap or hurt Boxuan, he kicks the man hard where his ribs were. The man fell to the pavement, grunting in pain and holding his side. Tao kneels in front of a wide-eyed Boxuan and  holds her face in his hands. He moves her head from side to side, making sure she wasn’t hurt.

 

“Daddy why did you kick that man?”

 

“You don’t know who that is Boxuan. I told you not to talk to strangers. What were you thinking? You could have been taken by him and you wouldn’t see me anymore.”

 

“But Boxuan does know who that is, daddy.”

 

“Boxuan, I don’t know him therefore you don’t either. How could you possibly know that man?”

 

“Daddy tells Boxuan about him every night. Boxuan knows a lot about him.”
 

“Boxuan what are you talking about?”

 

“She’s talking about the bedtime stories you idiot.” Tao freezes when he hears the voice. He looks beside him to see the face that he fell in love with looking up at him. Tao can’t help but stare at him. He was still as handsome as he remembered him, if not even more handsome than before. Tao’s chest hurts. His heart is trying to pound out of him and kill him right then and there because it feels like this is heaven for Tao. He’s finally face to face once again with Kris.

 

“The man is really handsome, daddy. Boxuan knows knows why you love him so much.”

 

“Well isn’t that a girl who has good taste. Stay away from boys for now, Boxuan. You’re still too young.” Kris slowly got up from the ground as Boxuan giggled, all the while Tao is still gaping at him in awe. “Zitao. You can stop staring you know. You’ve seen me before it’s not like this is the first time. Well I guess it’s the first time in a long time.”

 

“I… um… Yifa… Kri…  oh god.” Tao can’t seem to formulate a sentence at all. His heart's still pounding and his mind can’t think of anything but Kris and how beautiful he is at the moment. Tao starts to shake and hyperventilate, which Kris notices right away.

 

“Hey. Hey Zitao calm down.” Kris kneels beside him and forces Tao to face him. He takes Tao’s head in his hands and looks at him directly in the eyes. “Look, follow my breathing, okay? Calm down. Breathe. Slowly. In and out, okay? I can’t have you passing out on me now. You’re fine. You’re okay.” Tao stares into Kris’s eyes and starts to follow his breathing. Eventually, Tao stops shaking and his breathing is normal once again. “See? You’re okay. Everything is fine. I’m not going to hurt you or Boxuan.”

 

“It’s not that. I just… I haven’t seen you in so long. I just immediately thought you wouldn’t want me to be around you at all.”

 

“Now why would that make sense? I told you to come here. Obviously I want you to be around me.”

 

“Oh…” Tao looks to the ground again and stands up as his cheeks get hot from the embarrassment of what just happened and from how attractive Kris is. “Why did you want me to come to this fountain anyway?”

 

“Do you see anyone around?”

 

“No...?”

 

“That’s why. We’re both famous, you know. We can’t have anyone posting our meeting all over the place. No one comes to this place anymore, it’s abandoned. Plus there is something I wanted to do in private anyway.”

 

“What? Anyone could’ve known I wouldn’t have minded at all. What does it matter if we’re in priva-” Kris suddenly blocked Tao’s breathing by giving him the tightest embrace he has ever given him. Kris buried his head in Tao’s neck and breathed in his scent, a scent he missed way too much. Tao and Kris stood like that for what seemed like a century. Tao finally brought up his arms that were left dumbly at his sides and said, “You idiot. You want me to breathe yet you do things like this. How do you expect me to breathe?”

 

“Don’t worry. I can barely breathe either.” Kris pulls away from the embrace and moves his hands back up to Tao’s face. Tao moves his hands to hold onto Kris’s forearms and stares at Kris once again, his breathing becoming irregular once more as Kris slowly moved his face toward his. They were only centimeters away from each other’s lips. Kris kept looking between Tao’s eyes and his lips, both just as enticing.

 

“Daddy are you going to kiss him?” The world the other two thought they were in was suddenly shattered by Boxuan’s words. Tao immediately blushes when he remembers that Boxuan was there as well.

 

“Well, to be exact, I was about to kiss him,” Kris replies when he lets go of Tao’s head and faces Boxuan. “Boxuan, do you know what my name is?”

 

“No, Boxuan doesn’t know. Boxuan has never heard the man’s name from daddy.”

 

“Well, my name is Kris. It’s nice to meet you. You’re very cute.”

 

“Oh… um… thank you. Boxuan is not used to people calling her cute.”

 

“You mean Zitao doesn’t tell you that everyday? That’s crazy.” Kris look over at a shy Tao who simply shrugs at him.

 

“I never say it to her directly. But I do think it everyday.”

 

“Well you should start saying it everyday. Matter of a fact, I will start saying it everyday to you, Boxuan. You’ll get used to it.”

 

“How will Kris tell Boxuan that everyday? Kris doesn’t live with Boxuan and daddy.”

 

“Well this is why I wanted you here, Boxuan.” Kris kneels in front of Boxuan and takes her small hands in his much larger hands. “Would you mind if you had two daddies?” Once the words left Kris’s mouth, Tao gasped loud enough to be heard.

 

“Boxuan doesn’t understand what Kris means.”

 

“I mean would you mind if I start dating your daddy? I would like to help Tao with raising you as well as being there for him. I want to always be there with you guys.”

 

“So does this mean Kris forgives daddy? Does Kris still love daddy?”

 

“Yes. I do forgive daddy. I thought your daddy didn’t love me anymore so I separated myself from him and developed a hate for him. But last night, when you heard Tao crying and after he put you to sleep, Tao made it very clear how much he still loves me. I thought I  hated him, but I realized that I still do love him. I love Tao. I don’t think I ever stopped loving him. I just somehow let the hate overcome the love I had for him. But I know how I feel about him now. I know I love him. So, do you mind if I’m around from now on?”

 

“Boxuan doesn’t mind! As long as Kris makes daddy happy, then I’m happy!” Boxuan quickly gave Kris a kiss on the cheek and hugged him around the neck. “Boxuan will have two daddies now!” She ran over to Tao and gave him a hug as well. “Isn’t that cool daddy?”

 

“Yea… That’s great, actually.”

 

“Well we do need Tao to say yes. It doesn’t just happen automatically Boxuan.” Kris stood up and started walking toward Boxuan and Tao, his eyes locked on to Tao.

 

“Oh. But daddy will say yes. Daddy loves Kris a lot, Boxuan knows.”

 

“Let’s see what he says first. Zitao?” Tao looks away from Boxuan and looks at Kris, his heart once again racing. “Will you date me again?” Tao moved Boxuan’s arms from around his waist and walked to Kris, his head down the entire time. He embraces Kris once again and tells him his answer without letting go.

 

“Yes. I’ll date you again.” Kris pushes Tao away from him ever so gently to look at him. Tao’s cheeks are red but his eyes are full of passion and fire. Kris can’t help but look into those eyes as he brings his hand up to his cheek again. “Goddamnit Yifan just kiss me, will you?” Once Tao said this, he hooked his fingers into Kris’s belt loops and pulled Kris towards him. Their lips came together like the first time they had ever kissed. Their kiss started off slow and gentle, only lips were involved. But it wasn’t long until Kris’s tongue went into Tao’s mouth and the kiss became heated. Each of them tried desperately to become closer to each other, as if they weren’t close enough. It wasn’t until Boxuan brought them back once again.

 

“Ew Boxuan doesn’t think she wants this to happen to her. Boxuan thinks boys are handsome but she doesn’t want to kiss any boy besides daddy and Kris.” Tao and Kris separate in laughter. Tao walks over to Boxuan and grabs her hand.

 

“You don’t have to kiss boys you know. You can kiss anyone you love, Boxuan. But not at this age. Let’s go get something to eat, yeah?”

 

“Yay! Boxuan was getting hungry. Is Kris coming with us, daddy?”

 

“Of course I am. Why wouldn’t I come?”

 

“Oh I thought you didn’t want anyone to know about us meeting. I would understand if you want to keep us meeting a secret.”

 

“If we’re dating then people would see us together a lot more often, now wouldn’t they? I only wanted it to be secret for now because I wanted to ask you out again and kiss you. We can’t have that all over the place.”

 

“Oh that’s true. Alright well come on. You’re holding us back you know.”

 

“That’s the Zitao I know. Always very sarcastic.”

 

“Oh god please shut up.”

 

“Zitao wait.”

 

“What no-” Zitao was cut off by Kris pulling him in by the hips and kissing him again. When they separated, Kris looked at him as if he were hopelessly in love with Tao, which was more than likely the case.

 

“I love you.” Tao blushed for the upteenth time again and said, as quietly as possible and fumbling over his words, “I love you too.”

 

“What was that? I didn’t hear you.”

 

“Nothing. I said nothing. Oh my god can we go eat now?” Tao rushed off ahead of Kris with Boxuan in tow. Kris looked at Tao retreating from him.

 

“You idiot. The same as ever. I know you said ‘I love you too.’ I’ll get you to say it louder eventually.” Kris said this and smiled to himself, still looking at Tao laughing with Boxuan. Eventually, Tao turned around and yelled at Kris.

 

“Hey! What are you doing! You really are holding us back now! Hurry up!”

 

“Coming!” Kris ran to where Boxuan and Tao were and held Boxuan’s other hand. All three of them walked out of the park, happier than they ever were.

 

And the end! Did you guys like it? I hope so! Well first thank you once again to my Unnie @bangtanekos and @nani-bot on instagram and @nani-bot on tumblr for editing my story! She's such a cutie I swear <3 Anywho I'm glad I finally finished this. I'm actually thinking of doing another chapter that tells of the aftermath of everything and how Tao and Kris are doing but idk. We'll see! For those who are wondering where they can follow me I'm @ananyas-juju on tumblr and @bloodisbeauty on insatgram. You can also follow @insfireheartu (my kpop account) and @sara_ng_hae (my finsta) on instagram if you want. The first one is just a personal. Anyway thank you to everyone who has subscribed and I'm happy so many of you comment saying you love it as well! It makes me happy everyday reading through them. Tell me if you guys want that aftermath chapter in the comments. I might just do it if a lot of you want it. Alright well it's 2am and I have school tomorrow so I love you guys and good night/good morning/ good evening wherever you live! (\^.^/) <3 <3