Not the story i'm sorry (teaser)

Ferris Wheel

Hey everyone! First of all I want to say thank you to the ten of you who have subscribed! It made me so happy that at least one person wanted to read my story, let alone ten! Despite my happiness over this, things have been going on in my life left and right that is not helping me at all. I've been getting really depressed lately to the point where I don't even want to eat so the story may take longer than expected to finish. I have been working on it though don't worry! Little by little I've been working on the story when my mood lets me. I'm so sorry that you guys have been waiting this long I feel so bad that you might have to wait longer than I wanted. It's just that when I'm depressed I don't want to do anything because I feel like everything I do is is stupid anyway so it has been affecting how often I work on the story. Once again I'm very sorry for this inconvinence but to make up for it I'll give you guys a little teaser in this update so it's not entirely dumb to do this. Anyway, here is the update (not in italics)

 

The ride finally starts to move and Boxuan’s face instantly beams with her beautiful smile, the smile he loves seeing so much. Tao smiles as well, looking at the intricate details and the different lights on the carousel. However, he looks out to the other part of the park and there, he sees the one thing that instantly breaks his heart into a million pieces. He's suddenly reminded of why he loves this amusement park so much and everything around him seems to go in slow motion.

He remembers that ferris wheel all too vividly. He remembers his true love, his first love, the man he would love to death, and quite possibly the only man he would ever love this much, Kris. He remembered that this was the amusement park that brought them closer. They were at this amusement park with the other members. It was nearing the end of their time at the park so Kris took this time to go on one last ride with the man he loved ever since he first laid eyes on him.......

 

 

He breaks. His smile instantly turns into tears before the Ferris wheel moves out of his view. He can’t do this anymore. All of this pretending that he is okay. Pretending that he's happy just for the press, for his Hailangs who still love and support him. He needs to pretend he’s still happy for them. He just can't do it anymore.
 

So there's the teaser! I hope with this you guys become even more excited and are looking forward to the story! These are certain excerpts form the story so far so they don't necessarily happen right after the other just in case you were wondering. Anywho I need to get back to the story and try to help myself with my depression right now. Please comment and tell me how you think the story seems so far. Or tell me anything in general. (It would probably help me a lot because I don't feel this is good at all. I'm losing all confidence) I'm sorry if I don't reply as well because I can't somehow. idk it's weird. Okay bye now this is too long I talk too much.