chap6

In Denial
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JUNHO's POV

 

I slam my bedroom door shut, still in so much rage, sadness, disbelief for what happened earlier at school. How could he show his face in my school? How could he act like nothing happened at all? How could he mess with me again?

 

I kick my slipper off and throws myself onto my bed.

Just when I started to feel happy with life, he had to come into my life again and mess with everything. Im not ready to talk about everything that changed my life upside down 13 years ago. I know sooner or later he will confront me and try to explain himself again. Not that he had never tried to make amends, Ive never really given him any chance. Well, not after he changed his surname. Freaking .

Ever since dad remarried, he decided to change his surname to his new wife's surname. Mom and dad accidentally shared a family name. He probably changed because he didn’t want anything to do with Mom in his "new life". Another .

 

What infuriated me the most is when Wooyoung decided to change his surname too. Mom was very hurt by his action she cried after knowing that. She wasnt even affected when she got the news that dad was remarrying someone from his workplace but was deeply hurt of Wooyoung's stupid action. She used to talk about Wooyoung during our dinner, how she missed him, how she wished she could have won the child custody for Wooyoung as well, but since he changed his surname, not once his name mentioned during dinner anymore.

 

I travel back to reality when my phone rings.

 

Its Wooyoung. I saw this coming.

 

"What?", I answer coldly.

 

"That hurts, Jun", short but enough to make me feel damn irritated and slightly… sad.

 

"You were hurt by how I ignored you at school? Who fcking told you to announce to the whole school that we're freaking twins?"

 

"Jun, I-"

 

"It was dad, wasnt it?", I cut him off.

 

"Listen, we need to talk face to face and not through this bloody phone call".

 

"You know I dont wanna face your ugly face to talk about this ugly live I have".

 

He doesnt say anything.

 

"I just want to make things better", he says, sounding hurt and wounded as if Im the one who makes things worse since 13 years ago but really, its the other way around. Lee Woo-, no, Jang Woo Young ruined everything 13 years ago.

 

"Its too late, Woo", I say before I hang up on him.

 

13 years ago

Junho walked to his parents' room because he was feeling scared being alone in his room and his older twin brother was not in their room either.

Holding the penguin stuffed animal close to his chest, he walked to his parent’s room in fear.

 

Oh they are not sleeping yet! He said as he saw the bright light coming from the room.

 

"Wooyoung ah...", he heard his mom's angelic voice calling Wooyoung.

He peeked into the room, and saw his Mom kneeling down to face Wooyoung who looked like he could burst into tears anytime soon.

His father was standing beside them, looking at Wooyoung and he had the saddest expression ever that Junho had never seen before.

 

Did Wooyoung cause any trouble again? Junho wondered.

 

"Omma... Appa..", Wooyoung muttered slowly. "Just get a divorce".

Junho was so shocked he dropped his penguin stuffed animal on the floor. He covered his hand to his mouth before he could scream, not wanting to be caught eavesdropping.

His mom bursted into tears and pulled Wooyoung into her hug. Wooyoung started to cry too, he cried so hard he could flood the entire room. His father fell on his knees and hugged Wooyoung as well.

 

"Im sorry... We're sorry..", he said.

 

Junho couldnt hold his anger any longer, he came out from his hiding and threw his penguin at his father.

"This is because of the blond ahjumma at your office, right?!", he screamed, his eyes welled up with tears.

"Junho... Its not like that", His father stood up and tried to come closer to Junho. Junho stepped backwards.

"Dont come near me! I hate you", his eyes shifted to Wooyoung whose eyes were red. "And you", he pointed his finger to Wooyoung before he ran out of the room.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************

 

 

MINJUN’S POV

Im way too immersed in playing playstation game to listen to Taecyeon who is nagging from the kitchen. My phone vibrates and that’s when I realized I have been putting my phone on silent mode since last night.

 

“Hello?” I answer my phone without even trying to pause the game.

“Kim Minjun!!!!” A voice screams from the phone causing me to pull my phone away from my ears. Taecyeon drops the knife he was holding on the floor, he peeks from the kitchen mouthing ‘Whats Up’. I shrug and pause the game.

Right. How did I forget that I have been neglecting Minye since last night?

 

“Hello, baby”.

 

“Where have you been? And where are you at?”, she whines from the phone. I make a face and regret i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter