chap5

In Denial
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So you guys knew each other". says Minjun while looking at Taecyeon and Wooyoung alternately.

 

"Yeah, Im from Ilsan too remember", Taecyeon says dryly. "But I didnt know you were born in Ilsan too".

 

Minjun shrugs. "Its not important. I moved out to Seoul like umm 13 years ago?".

 

"Right." Taecyeon averts his eyes to Wooyoung. "The fact that youre Junho's twin fascinates me. So whos the older one?"

 

Wooyoung chuckles. "Who do you think seems more matured?"

 

"I dont know..But Junho is like a baby sometimes".

 

Wooyoung nods in agreement. "Hes a baby. So yeah, hes the younger one".

 

Junho walks pass their table while holding a tray. He looks like he could someone alive.

 

Taecyeon who is about to call Junho stops after Minjun kicks his legs.

 

"Ouchh! Ya what the heck?". Taecyeon groans in pain.

 

"Hajima! Theyre.. uhh not in good terms. Serious one at that", Taecyeon widened his eyes and turns to Wooyoung who is silently watching Junho's back.

 

"I dont wanna stress you with questions. But one ques, serious problem? Like, serious serious? The kind of problem that has been going for a long time?", he asks.

 

Wooyoung sighs. He nods.

 

"Wow that… that . And now that you guys are in the same school".

 

"I know. It . Our father just won’t tolerate on this. He wants us to make up. The thing is… it is not easy. It has been 13 freaking years", Wooyoung sighs again, knocking the fork on his plate, looking sad.

 

"Sorry to hear that. Hope everything will eventually work out", Taecyeon raises a sad smile. Wooyoung nods.

 

Yong mi walks by pass their table when the three of them are so immersed in their conversation. Wooyoung stops talking abruptly. Taecyeon notices and raises his eyebrow.

 

"Just.. curious about her". He averts his gaze to Yong mi again. She gets in the queue and starts reading her harry potter book.

 

Taecyeon laughs.

 

"Nerdy girls, huh? Rare", Taecyeon smirks. "I mean, who would have thought the new hot-af transfer student from Ilsan's  ideal type is a book nerd who is a hardcore fan of Harry Potter? For gods sake, Harry Potter fever is over for years already".

 

Wooyoung stays silent, still observing the nerdy girl. Yong mi fidgets while fixing her skirt. She looks around only to catch Wooyoung looking at her. She quickly looks away and acts like she does not notice Wooyoung observing her.

 

"Thats enough, Woo. You make her uncomfortable. Plus, Minjun wont like it if you take his prey”, Taecyeon says, sipping his coffee while his fixed gaze is on Minjun.

 

Minjun choke on his food.

 

“His WHAT?!” Wooyoung screams. Some people turns their head to him and he bows a lil as a im-sorry-i-screamed-on-my-first-day sign.

 

“Ok Taecyeon, you-“

 

“Ah wae? Isnt it true?”, Taecyeon keeps provoking Minjun.

 

Minjun is about to answer when Wooyoung cuts his off.

 

“Woo hoo, I don’t know you’ve became a jerk now. Seriously, Minjun? A nerdy girl like her? That’s just a sin. You don’t mess-“

 

“WHY ARE YOU...”  Minjun lowers his voice tone when he realizes he is talking too loud “getting so worked up about this?”. He glares at Wooyoung and its like his eyes could shot him fire anytime.

 

“Ani.. Im…” Wooyoung says in a low voice, scratching on his head, unable to find words to explain himself.

 

Taecyeon raises both of his hands, his voice cutting through the tension “That’s enough. Both of you. Im trying to eat here”.

 

Minjun sinks down on his seat “Well, you shouldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter