chap3

In Denial
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Calm down Kwon Yong Mi, calm the heck down!!” Yong Mi says to the her reflection in the mirror. She keeps slapping her cheeks to confirm she is not dreaming.

She then screams again and jumps around. It is just a small interaction and she is already over the moon. Taking her cellphone out from her skirt pocket, she begins typing something.

“Something happened!”. She puts her phone aside and starts fixing her hair.

 

Beep beep. Yong Mi’s phone vibrates. Oohh, that’s fast.

 

“Mwoga? (What did happen?)”.

“Minjun! Kekeke I cant wait to see you!”

“Really? Minjun that douche? You cant wait to see me because of him? That makes me sad”.

“Ya.”

“I always want to see you, no matter if I have something to talk about or not T__T”.

 

Yong Mi cringes. This dude never fails to make her cringe. She walks out from the toilet and heads toward her class.

She replies back “Cut it off, youre so cheesy!”.

 

PUP.

 

Yong Mi accidentally bumps into someone and hit her head to his buffy chest. She looks up.

 

Lee Junho.

 

Junho widens his small eyes upon seeing her face. He pats his chest slowly as if it hurts. 

“Ya nerdie, watch where youre going!”.

Yong Mi notices Junho is holding his phone as well, and she rolls her eyes.

“You were replying text too so shut up”. She says as she tries to get away from Junho while replying to her message. Junho immediately blocks her way.

“Gosh youre so annoying”. She shots Junho with a fiery gaze.

“Mwoo? (What?) Why are you always treating me this way? God, if all my secret admirers know this, you know youre dead right?”. She rolls her eyes again. She aint that meanie. She is treating Junho this way because he almost revealed her secret to So Eun last week. He does not know how to keep his mouth shut.

 

Yongmi looks around the corridor to confirm nobody is here to witness her smacking this small eyes dude.

 

Junho screams in pain and pats his head that had just been smacked by Yongmi.

“You know very well why I am treating you like this, Junong”.

Junho whines. He hates it when she calls him Junong. But he knows she only calls him Junong when he pisses her off first.

“Fine fine”, Junho lifts both of her hands up, surrender. “Im sorry for what happened last week. But still, your secret about being the –“ Yong Mi quickly covers his mouth while looking around her anxiously. After confirming her surrounding, she smacks Junho’s head once again.

“Oh my god, I hate you so much”. She walks away from Junho.

Junho smacks his own head before turning around and scream “Ya Kwon Yongmi! What makes you think I dont hate you?!”.

Yongmi lifts her hand and shows her fist without turning her head around.

 

SMH. What a big mouth he has.

 

Beep beep. Another text message comes in again.

“Heol, I haven’t even replied his message yet”, Yong Mi mumbles as she opens the text message.

“When will you make up with Junho?”.

Yong Mi looks up to the third floor and catch someone looking at her with a mischievous smile. She smiles back and replies his message.

 

“Never.”

“Oh, and smack Junho once again for me, please”.

 

**********************************************************************************

 

 

MINJUN'S POV

 

I walk into Starbucks and keep looking around the cafe to find an empty table. None. But this is the only place Im comfortable to be at while waiting for Minye to be done with her shopping spree.

I walk to the counter to get my favorite Americano when I notice a girl sitting alone at the nearest table from the counter looking my way. I cant really tell if shes looking at me because shes wearing a sunglasses but I think she did. Because she looks suprised when I look at her. Even with the sunglasses she still looks pretty. I bet she is prettier without it.

 

Oh she is pretty.

Prettier than Minye.

 

Oh wait what. I smack my own head. I am being ridiculous. No one should be prettier than Minye. No one...

I take a look at her again. She is texting someone, her boyfriend i guess. Holy crap, I cant seem to drift my eyes away from her. Shes so stunning.

 

"Mr No Love", the barista calls me.

I say thanks and take my americano from her. 15 minutes has passed and there is still no empty table. And every table is full quota. Basically there is no empty seat for me to sit.

 

Except at the pretty girl's table.

 

I suddenly feel like a typical playboy whos trying to find an excuse to approach a girl. Im not, though. Im quite loyal to my girl. This is honestly the very first time I get awestruck by a girl. And I feel guilty.

Sighing, I walk to her table. By hook or by crook, I stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter