chap1

In Denial
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongmi reads the list name on the board infront of her. After few seconds, she jumps like a monkey and claps her hands. She doesnt even care about what people around her might say about her. She is happy with what she is seeing.

Yongmi startles when someone pushes her aside. She turns around to see who the hell tries to ruin her good mood. Gulp. It is Minye, and not to mention, with her boyfriend, Minjun. Yongmi is taken aback. She walks to the nearest locker and stood there silently watching the two good-looking human being.

Ofcourse they are there to check the class for the next semester as well. After a min, Minye bursts into tears. Yongmi doesnt know what should she feel. She definitely knew the reason. Minye drops to the second class as the result of her bad grades. Minjun wipes her tears and slowly pulls her into his embrace.

Yongmi tries to hold her tears. Just by looking at Minjun's expression, she knows Minjun is feeling the same as Minye, she could see the pain in Minjun's eyes. Though he is comforting Minye, she knows Minjun is hurting as well, she could see it clearly. Yongmi looks away, this is too much for her to bear.

When will Minjun will notice her? When will Minjun share his sadness with her?

No. Kwon Yong Mi, wake up. He doesnt even know you exist anyway. Wiping her tears away, she walks out from the hall.

 

***************************************************************************************

 

 'Kim Minjun! Where is your textbook?!’, Mrs Goohyun stops her teaching and scolds minjun. The entire class know it is going to be bad when Mrs Goohyun starts to explode. Minjun is somehow relaxed, and with his half eyes opened, he answers Mrs Goohyun.

'I dont bring it', he yawns.

 'What a simple yet rude answer. Then are u going to just watch and sit there until reccess? Are you that lazy to even find a partner to share textbook?'.

 ‘Seems like it'. Minjun’s answer makes the whole class shocked and worried at the same time. They are worried Mrs Goohyun might ask them all to run the whole field for 10 rounds just because of that troublemaker Minjun.

 Pap!

Yongmi puts her textbook on the table and sits beside minjun. Everyone is once again shocked but relieved at the same time. They look at Yongmi with a thank-you-you-saved-us looks and Yongmi just smiles and nods a little as a youre-welcome sign.

 'Thank you Yongmi. You just saved my mood. Minjun, you better thank her for saving ur life this time or else you would have ran the whole field 20 rounds'. Mrs Goohyun says. Minjun doesn’t react. He takes a glimpse of the girl besides her.

Nerd. That’s the first word that came into his head. He starts to observe Yongmi from head to toe. What a very lame hairstyle. Big and round spectacle? Ew. No scent of woman’s perfume either. No attraction basically.

Yet he cant deny that her skin is flawless. No single pimple or blackhead on her face and her arms look smooth. Yongmi knows Minjun is observing her. She can barely focuses on the subject, she feels uneasy and feel  like slapping Minjun's face somehow. Yongmi pulls her skirt down a little more and adjusts her position.

Minjun chuckles. Funny girl. Does she think that Im thinking of something that i wont think about actually?

Minjun shakes his head. He might be a ert but for this type of girl? Not in a million years. 

 

**********************************************************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter