Surprise! Part 2

Soulmates
Surprise part 2
 
Finally, the awaited day has come. It is Jiyongs birthday!! Not that he even noticed with his thoughts clouded with his beloved fiancé Taeyeon. It's been 2 weeks since the night that Taeyeon called him and he still hasn't seen or heard from her since. But instead of moping around he was productive, using this experience away from her to compose and produce love songs in his studio. Expressing and venting all his pent up emotions into his music with the anticipation of showing Taeyeon these songs he created with her as his muse, to seeing her smile and groove to the music he made with his love for her. This thought became his motivation as he worked hard in his studio surprising s as the once depressed and lonely Jiyong had become a workaholic, pumping out musical hits from his studio.
 
However today was going to be different, s dragged Jiyong out of his studio, literally, and made him shower and get changed into a tuxedo, with a stylist making him up and doing his hair. Once he was done he was brought to a fancy ballroom where everyone was wearing a mask, with girls dressed up in fancy gowns and the guys suited up. He was completely confused at the whole event as a mask was towards him and he was pushed by s into the ballroom. 
 
"Yah, what's going on?" Jiyong whispered to Youngbae behind him as everyone in the ballroom now had their eyes on him before they all bowed and curtsied and then went back to what they were doing.
 
"You're about to find out." Youngbae replied with a snicker as someone appeared on stage.
 
"Good evening everyone and welcome to Jiyongs surprise birthday party!!" A familiar voice sounded as the person MCed the event.
 
"Tiffany?" Jiyong questioned as he stared at the woman on stage closely, seeing her eye smile through her mask and confirming that she was indeed SNSD Tiffany, and if she was here then that would mean, "Taeyeon....." Jiyong said out loud as he then ignored his surroundings and made a bid to look around the ballroom for his angel.
 
He searches for her silhouette amongst the crowd, craving for even just a glimpse of her. Seeing Jiyongs desperation in finding his missing fiancé Tiffany smirks to herself as she whispers to someone backstage before continuing to MC the birthday party and welcome all the guests. It was then that a beautiful goddess descended upon the ballroom, catching Jiyongs full attention as he stared at the Angel across the ballroom. The Angel wore an elegant red laced dress that showed off her womanly curves, her golden tresses pulled up into a bun to show off the soft milky skin of her back with her adorable hazel eyes holding a mysterious gaze from the golden eye mask that adorned her face.
 
Jiyong knew these features well, he knew the person who these features belonged to even better. She is one of a kind and the only one for him, this goddess who had just entered the ballroom just had to be his fiancé, there's no way Jiyong would get this wrong, he knew that only one woman in the world could get his heart beating so fast just at the mere sight of her and that was none other than Kim Taeyeon.
 
However, Jiyong had to be quick if he wanted to get to her as she soon disappeared into the crowd before him. The crowd wasn't the only hindrance to his search as s dragged him in the opposite direction of his Angel towards the stage where he was greeted by the members of SNSD and Taeyeons family.
 
"Hey bro, don't tell me you're still down in the dumps even on your birthday." Jiwoong, Taeyeons brother teased as he ruffled the international kpop superstars hair. Even if Jiyong was the famous leader of big bang and a renowned songwriter and producer, to Jiwoong he would only ever be his little sisters man and so he treated him accordingly much to Jiyongs amusement as he enjoyed being treated normally by Taeyeons brother as it made him feel comfortable and a part of the family.
 
Haeyeon on the other hand leaped into Jiyongs arms and squeezed him into a tight hug. Taeyeons sister was the complete opposite of Jiwoong as she was completely star struck with Jiyong. However she also had a massive sister complex, loving Taeyeon to bits, as she admired her sister for her success and talent, with Taeyeons relationship with the one and only Gdragon boosting Haeyeons admiration for her sister even more. "Oppa, where's my unnie? Shouldn't she be here already?" Haeyeon said as she released Jiyong from her hug and searched for her older sister.
 
"I don't know Haeyeonie, I'm wondering where she is myself." Jiyong said with an underlying suspicious tone as he eyed the members of SNSD trying to get a hint out of them as to where their leader could be, but since he received nothing from them he then turned his eyes towards the crowd searching once again for his Angel.
 
As he is searching he catches sight of her and begins to chase her, not allowing anyone to get in his way or prevent him from catching his girl, much to the surprise of Taeyeons family and SNSD, as he just ran off out of nowhere. He is rushing through the crowd of people, keeping his eyes only on the figure of his fiancé, completely ignoring his surroundings, not wanting to lose sight of her again. 
 
However, once he's close enough to touch her, she evades him and starts running away from him. Jiyong begins to pick up speed but much to his dismay there is a sudden black out hindering his chase. He continued to push forward into the darkness, which was somehow easier now as he was no longer bumping into other people, not knowing he was in for a surprise as the lights came back on. 
 
As the dimmed lights were turning on, Jiyong was treated to the shock of the once fully crowded ballroom now being empty. He was there alone. None of his friends or family in sight. This made him shake his head in bewilderment as he rubbed his eyes to see if he was possibly dreaming, but he opened his eyes to the same empty ballroom. Except now lights had appeared on the floor to guide him somewhere. To where he didn't know but he was going to find out as he followed the lights all the way up to the rooftop.
 
There he is greeted by his friends and family as well as Taeyeons friends and family who stood from their seats at his arrival, their seats on either side of a long white carpet leading to a beautiful snowy white alter, decorated with silver crystals and vines. He is struck with awe at the scene in front of him that his mother has to grab him by the hand and usher him to stand at the alter. It was then that he broke out of his trance as he looked at his mother saying in a quivering voice, "Omma, is this what I think it is?"
 
To which she replies with tears in her eyes, "Neh, Jiyong ah. Your wish is coming true now and your father and I couldn't be more happier for you. We trust that you are in capable and loving hands. My son, live happily with her and be prosperous. That's is all we have ever wished for you." Jiyong tears up at her words and nods his head in agreement, as his mother goes and sits down next to his father, smoothening his suit and standing up straight as he looked anxiously at the entrance of the rooftop.
 
His anxiety lessened as he felt a hand on his shoulder and turned around to see s and his soulmate Kiko. It seems that Kiko was entrusted with the duty of being Jiyongs best girl, with Youngbae as his best man and Seunghyun, Seungri and Daesung being his groomsmen. "Relax Ji. You don't want your future wife thinking you got cold feet." Kiko teased as she took her position with Youngbae behind Jiyong as best girl and man.
 
"Kikos right, don't ruin all of your soon to be wife's hard work. It took a lot for her to organise this whole thing for your birthday, inviting everyone to come and actually getting them to come in time for your wedding under your radar, not to mention doing all this along with the added work load she took on to make free time for your honeymoon. Taeyeon is seriously jjang." Youngbae added.
 
"How depressed hyung was these couple of months was hilarious." Seungri said with a laugh with Daeaung joining in as he said "It was even funnier for us because we knew about the big surprise Taeyeon was planning for your birthday and there you were moping about like it was the end of the world."
 
"Aish, if all my family and friends as well as Taeyeons family and friends weren't here right now I would definitely teach you two a lesson right here and now, but seeing as how my gorgeous bride to be may show up any moment now, I'll save that for after the festivities." Jiyong said with an underlying smirk beneath the idol like smile he was now showing in front of the rows of family and friends on the rooftop. Making his dongsaengs freeze and back away from their leader, knowing its for the best that they do not mess with their leader right now. Kiko and Youngbae chuckled at their interaction and shook their heads at the two grown men cowering in front of their leader.
 
Seunghyun on the other hand was busy fiddling with the Bluetooth earpiece that was in his ear, to which he then nodded in a certain direction and suddenly music could be heard, with the entrance to the rooftop opened to reveal a gorgeous Tiffany, eye smiling her way towards the altar. Followed by the radiant Yoona, dazzling Hyoyeon, angelic  Seohyun, adorable Sunny, model like Sooyoung, beautiful Jessica and the tanned bombshell Yuri. Then Baekhyun suddenly appeared, walking down the aisle much to Jiyongs surprise as he saw the brat smirk at him as he got closer to the aisle.
 
After Baekhyun had made her way down the aisle to stand next to Tiffany there was a moment of silence before Yoo Jae Suk appeared at the podium towards the side of the altar with a microphone, as he announced "Now for the moment we have all been waiting for, the beautiful bride will now make her entrance." To which Taeyeon then makes her appearance in an even more stunning dress than the one she wore before as she made her way to the alter where Jiyong is standing. Jiyong is overcome with emotions at the sight of her in her wedding dress in front of him, it was more breathtakingly beautiful than he could ever imagine or dream for. He had to pinch himself to see that he wasn't dreaming, that this was real.
 
"It's real you pabo, now stop acting like a fool and appreciate the woman walking towards you." Kiko whispered to Jiyong, with last minute advice to calm him down before he ruins the romantic event with his dazed mental state and it worked as it helped bring the man back to reality. 
 
And oh how he was thankful to be back as he got to engrave in his memory the image of his Angel walking towards him as his bride, looking ethereal in her white wedding dress, but it was the smile on her face as she walked down the aisle arm in arm with her father that really made his heart swell at the sight of her. Knowing that she is happy to commit herself to him forever and to accept him to be the man she will spend the rest of her life with is enough to make him overjoyed. She stopped with her father just steps away from Jiyong, who then moved forward to take his bride. "I know you will treat her well son." Taeyeons father said warmly as he patted Jiyong on the shoulder before finding his seat. His words brought tears to his eyes as well as the sight of his Angel now standing beside him as his bride. 
 
"Jiyong ah, don't cry. Let's live happily together okay?" Taeyeon whispered to him as she wiped his tears, smiling her radiant smile at him. The ceremony was about to commence and so Jiyong composed himself and nodded his head before smiling back at Taeyeon. The bothe of them so overtly in love with the other. The ceremony continued until it reached the vows in which case Taeyeon had prepared her own.
 
Taeyeon looked at Jiyong with a loving gaze as she began to say her vows, "Undying love, loyalty, trust and perseverance were all qualities I have ever wanted in my eternal companion and you proved to be everything I've ever dreamed of. Sure I've heard all the rumours and scandals about you, but I've had a principle of judging a person through my own eyes and feelings. Which is how I found my one true love in you, Kwon Jiyong. You proved your undying love for me countless times as you stayed with me through my darkest hours, endured all of my self loathing, depression and loneliness, giving me nothing but love, support and the warmth I needed to make it through another day." At this Taeyeons members and her family were tearing up knowing how much of a blessing Jiyong was in Taeyeons life. He brought out a spark in her that her family and members had long thought had already fizzled out.
 
"You showed your loyalty as I have never caught you having a wandering eye, your eyes always followed me no matter who you were with, trying your best in the years we were together to prevent any misunderstandings I could ever have of your relationship with other females as well as changing your old lifestyle." At this Youngbae looked on proudly at his best friend, grateful for the changes Taeyeon had made in his life and how she lit the way for him to get out of the hole he had been digging himself. She filled the void others could not in Jiyongs heart.
 
"You showed your trust, in that you never stifle my free spirit, instead you encourage me to spread my wings and fly as you trusts that I will fly back to you, although you do have a big green monster hidden inside of you." 
 
"And don't we know it." Baekhyun whispered under his breath, however loud enough for SNSD, Big Bang, Kiko and the happy couple to hear as they all let out a stifled chuckle at his remark. While Jiyong glared at him for ruining his precious moment with his Taeyeon, with Taeyeon composing herself the best she can to continue.
 
"Perseverance, well haven't you been showing your perseverance all this time? Not giving up no matter how cold I was or how impossible it is right now for you to get in touch with me the past couple of months, you still kept on trying, never giving up on me. I'm sure everyone here can be a witness to that." Taeyeon said proudly, earning a few giggles here and there as everyone remembered all the silly things Jiyong did to get Taeyeons attention while others just silently gave the couple the thumbs up.
 
"You have given me everything I ever wanted and so much more Jiyong, I have never been so sure about anything in my life than how I am now, standing before you. I promise you that I will give you my all, to love and to cherish you from this day forward. In sickness and in health, for rich or for poorer, I vow to be there for you always, to be the person beside you forever and to love you no matter the circumstances for eternity. I promise to be your foundation in this unstable environment we live in. I promise to be there to fill the emptiness you carry within your heart. I promise to give you shelter from the outside world, filled with happiness, warmth and gentle care. I promise to melt all your insecurities and problems away with my love.  I promise you my eternal love and loyalty. These are my vows to you." Taeyeon concluded with a teary smile as she was overwhelmed with the love she had for the man in front of her.
 
Now it was Jiyongs turn to wipe her tears as well as say his own vows. "Taeyeon, only God knows just how much I love you. You are my everything. My queen, my lover, my friend, my eternal companion and now my soon to be wife."
 
"Ever since I first met you, you have been just one surprise after the other. You surprised me with your loyalty, when you stayed by my side at a time when the whole world was against me. You surprised me when you stood your ground, as you made it clear that I was yours and you were mine. You surprised me with your unconditional love for those closest to me, even with the rumours and scandals surrounding me and them."
 
"Yeah she surprised me too, inviting me to her birthday party and treating me so warmly." Kiko mumbled under her breath in agreement, much to the amusement of Jiyongs members who couldn't help but snicker at her comment.
 
"You surprised me with your anger which only seemed to spark whenever those you loved were hurt and not yourself. You surprised me with your selflessness and your ability to quietly lend those around you a helping hand even if you know you won't get even a thank you in return. But most of all, you surprised me, by giving me your love, warmth, commitment and time to the insecure, tarnished me liberally and freely. Seeing past my flaws and my past to see the man you believed and knew I was, the man you see here today."
 
"So I stand here today to vow to you, with everyone here as my witness, that I will love and cherish you for the rest of my days. I promise to be there for you whenever you need me, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health. No matter what obstacles may come our way, I promise you that we will get through them together. I promise that you will never be alone, that loneliness you feel inside, I will fill it. Your insecurities? I'll melt them away with my love. I promise to protect you from whatever harm may come our way and to honour and respect you as my wife for as long as I shall live. I promise to love you until our last breath." Jiyong concluded with his unfaltering loving gaze upon the woman in front of him, the love of his life.
 
"Kim Taeyeon do you take this man, Kwon Jiyong to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest questioned in which Jiyong looked at Taeyeon expectantly.
 
"I do." Taeyeon replied with a radiant smile that reached from one ear to the other.
 
"Kwon Jiyong, do you take this woman, Kim Taeyeon, to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
 
"I do!" Jiyong shouted a little too loudly causing s to snicker at his response with Kiko face palming herself at his actions. While Taeyeons smile became even brighter at her mans adamant response, her heart swelling at the fact that they were finally about to tie the knot.
 
Now they received the rings and placed them on each other's fingers before the priest announced "I now declare these two, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." With that Jiyong immediately lifted Taeyeon into his arms and kissed her passionately, not caring about the audience they currently had, because Kim Taeyeon was now Kwon Taeyeon and she was his forever. Taeyeon paid no mind for the audience either and kissed him back just as passionately. Her plan had been a success and it was more than she could ever imagine, worth every second they were apart because now they can live their lives together as husband and wife.
 
"I love you so much, hubby." Taeyeon cooed as she broke the kiss and caressed his face her eyes locked with his as she stared at him lovingly.
 
"I love you too wifey." Jiyong replied as he smiled his famous crooked smile.
 
However their moment was interupted by Tiffany who whined in the back, "Yah! Only I can call her wifey!"
 
Taeyeon chuckled at her bestie while Jiyong grimaced at the interruption as he put Taeyeon down and said "I can call her wifey if I want to because she is now officially my wife." As he showed her the ring on both his and Taeyeons fingers, earning laughter from everyone.
 
"Yah! Save the quarrelling for later, it's time to move to the reception." Kiko scolded Jiyong with a smack to the back of his head as she made everyone get in position to walk out of the rooftop and made signals to the staff to the guests to the reception after they had left.
 
At this, Jiyong pouted and grumbled under his breath, "You'd think that since this was my wedding I would be allowed to do whatever I wanted." Causing Taeyeon to giggle.
 
"Jiyong ah, don't be like that, I worked really hard to plan all of this so could you please just follow along?" Taeyeon said as she tried to soothe her dragon and her words worked like a charm as Jiyong immediately composed himself and awaited instructions and he remembered that this whole wedding was planned by his love and there was no way he was going to let it go to waste or ruin it by having a sour mood.
 
"Anything for you my love." Jiyong replied, earning an adorable giggle and a gorgeous smile from his beautiful wife, which blew away any negative feelings he had within him.
 
Soon the two were making their way down the aisle, with the applause of all their guests, as they were showered in rose petals. Then they were directed to separate ways as Taeyeon was going to change into another gown while Jiyong was going to be taken to the waiting room near the reception where he would wait to make his entrance with his wife. However, Jiyong stopped and rushed back to Taeyeon and grabbed her by the hand and pulled her towards himself. "Yah, what are you doing?" Taeyeon asked in bewilderment at Jiyongs actions.
 
Jiyong just held her in his arms tightly, before pulling back and caressing her cheek, "For months, I was robbed of your presence. I won't let it happen again, now that we're husband and wife. If we're going to change, why not change together, right wifey." He adamantly declared as he stared into Taeyeons eyes.
 
"Arraseo hubby~ Let's change together, I don't want to be separated either. But you better not do anything while we're there." Taeyeon said, whispering the last sentence as a warning to her husband who just smirked in reply as he swiftly took Taeyeon to her changing room with the directions of the staff.
 
Once they entered the room Jiyong slammed the door shut before anyone else could come in and locked the door, before pinning Taeyeon against the door. "Should I punish you now for leaving me alone for so long, Kwon Taeyeon? Now that you're mine forever, there's no where to hide for you." Jiyong whispered with his husky voice as he expressed all of his suppressed desire for the woman in front of him.
 
Taeyeon smirked at his remark as she then blew into his ear, a known weakness of Jiyong only to her, making Jiyong release her and jump back in shock at her actions as he held the ear she blew into. "Punish me for planning for you the best birthday ever as well as our wedding?" Taeyeon began sarcastically as she scoffed at Jiyongs words. 
 
"How about I punish you for going to the club and getting flirted with by some random chick, while I was planning this special occasion?" She pointed out before grabbing Jiyong by the tie and pulling him close to her as she whispered ily with a hint of warning, "You've been a bad boy Kwon Jiyong. Do you really want to start this right here and now at our wedding reception? Because I'm sure we both know, just who is going to win in this possessive game of love."
 
Jiyong shuddered at her words and immediately backed down, although he loved to see Taeyeon become possessive of him, one of the rare moments she would showcase her jealousy to its fullest, this was not the time for it. He would leave this battle for their honeymoon, a perfect time to relieve all this . But for now, Jiyong chose to yield to Taeyeon as he left the room to guard the door. He may have acted all confident in front of everyone about changing together, however, there is no way he could ever reign in his lust for Taeyeon while watching her undress, never, not in a million years.
 
Taeyeon chuckled to herself as Jiyong left the room, it's so cute how he still isn't able to control his hormones around her and she liked the effect she had on him. She was also grateful for his departure as the second faze for her surprise was about to be unveiled and she couldn't prepare for it with Jiyong being stuck to her ever since they said 'I do.' "It's time for the final event." She whispered through a walkie talkie she had conveniently hid under her dress on her stockings. "Just you wait Kwon Jiyong, the surprise isn't over yet." Taeyeon whispered as she giggled to herself, walking towards the hidden door in her room that led to her second surprise with a skip in her step.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! Thank you all so much for liking my story, I didn't expect for people to like it that much so that's a lot. Anyways the surprise isn't over yet so stay tuned for the next part :)