Cookies and lil'brother

My BestFriend

I tried to walk as fast as I could to my locker, avoiding everyone stare. well...should I say girl's glare instand? probably yes. I looked through my locker for some money left in my bag, I was starving since I didn't had breakfast this morning and they sell pretty good stuff at the cantine for people who are late and didn't get the chance to eat.

I walked less quickly than when I got to my locker, music blasting in my ear since they were nothing interesting in peeping into people conversations while passing near them. The smell of food got right in my nose as I enter the cantine so I got some fresh baked cookies from the ladies and bought them. They were the best.

I sat at a near empty table nibling  at those chocolate chips cookies. My head moved alittle up and down while I mouthed the lyrics of the song I listened to. I looked at my phone receiving a text message from my mom saying that she won't be home so I had to take care of my 5 years old brother, Hyunseok. This kid was my life. The cutest boy i've ever seen so I felt like I had to protect him more than anything. This little boy is precious. okay let's stop I sound like some kind of pedo noona or something.

While being in my world I smiled at my phone then felt someone staring at me so I looked up and took off one of my earbud. Jaebum. "what are you smiling at?" "What are you doing there?" I asked kinda confused and ignoring his question. His smile faded and he took and hurted face. "I tought we were friend! Am I not allowed to talk with you?" I tilt my head on the side staring at him "yeaaah but weren't you with your boys?" his smiled became larger as he pointed me the vending machines where they all fooled around with each other. 

I noded my head once then looked back at him and suddenly got surprised "hey that was mine!" my eyes openned wide as I saw him bit in my last cookie then I pouted. His grin got even bigger "no worry i'll buy you something in exchange later what about we go get ice cream after school?" I roose an eyebrow. I then burst out in laughter startling him "w-what? have I said something weird?" he look clueless. "no don't worry it just sounded like you asked me on a date but not I can't do anything after school thanks for offering me ice cream tho" he looked...desapointed? but then smiled again "well, still, i'll buy you something in exchange of the cookie I ate someday anyway" I smiled back at him hearing it then heard the bell ringing. Back to class.

Cooking class. Don't ask why we have those classes we just do but why complain it was a fun. Jb entered the class 2minutes after I did. seem like he is in this one too. He looked around and went directly at me and put his arm on my shoulders "hey there!~" I roose an eyebrow and took off his arm "heeey.....??" I wasn't quiete sure about skinship yet. Let's not forget that he is a kingka and... it hasn't even been 2 hours that we became 'friend'. The teacher entered the class with a bright smile and bowed to us "hello everyone i'm miss Jung GiAreum and today we are going to bake cookies" I smiled as I heard that since I just ate some. Jaebum leaned near my ear "well look like I won't have to buy you something since I'll make them" I contened my laugh and shook my head looking at him sideway. I fear the worst.

We all began to read a different receipe and take what we needed. I was trying my best to put the good among of flour as a big white colored smoke enveloped me and I looked at a coughing Jb that dropped his bag on the floor. Everyone bursted in laughter including the teacher. He scratched his head and quickly grabbed the flour bag from the ground as nothing happen "i'll clean after the class" he told Mrs. Jung and went back to his thing.

The cookies was in the oven. I class was felled with the sugar smell which made my stomach grumble from hunger. I get hungry easily but I was lucky because I don't really gain more weight. Everyone was excited to taste their own cookies. Jaebum went to me with the one he made "there I don't own you anything now". The teacher took out his first so he immediatly gave them to me. I have to admit they look delicious so I pick one and bit in it...to spit it out immediatly and cought. The taste is WAY worst than how they look like. Jaebum looked offensed "come on! they're are not that bad!" He took one and ate it that also spit it out the same way I did then he ran to get water from one of the sink. 

"what in hell have you did to those?!" I asked while coughing. He looked up at me confused it was easy to guess he didn't knew at all. I went to where he worked and slide my finger on the counter before my finger and spit out once again. "ewww you mixed up the salt and sugar" "What?!" he quickly went to me and did the same as me. "oh ! well sorry... Guess I still own you one since I almost killed you with those" He still smiled while looking kinda guilty. The teacher came with my cookies and I gave him one to see if they we good. I stared at it for a moment probably scare I would have done the same mistake then he bit in it and his eyes lightened. "OMO! they're so good~ gimme more!" I pulled the bag out of his grip has he went to get more "nope i'll give them to someone else" I pulled out my toungue. 

"b-but wh-... oooooh your boyfriend or maybe a crush" he started to smirk. I flink his forhead "don't be stupid they'll be for my little brother" He tilted his head "oh? you have a brother?" I nodded and smiled then pick up my stuff because the bell rang. He followed me. "aren't you meeting Got7?" "yeah it's just that we are meeting that way" my mouth went in a 'o' shape. "what? wanted me to stay with you?" he gave me another cocky smirk which made me flick his forhead again. "owww" he whined while rubbing his forhead.

-----little time skip-----

School finished and I rushed home because my mom waited for me so she could leave. I openned the door of the house and dodged a plushie thrown by Hyunseok. Even in a startled state I was able to ran to him, grab him like a bag of potato and has his shirt went up since he had his head a little upside down I blown on his stomach making fart kind of sound. His surprised scream told my mom I was back. "welcome back honey, I just made diner so you will be able to endle this demon here?" I nodded while smiling brightly "no worry" I blown against his stomach once again making him laugh. She nodded and waved to me and my brother before leaving the house.

I put my brother down on his feet and went to the kitchen to eat the diner my mom left and served both me and Hyunseok. "wanna do anything after eating?" He shrughed and started to think. I watched him carefully and kinda amused because I kept on staring at the ceiling with his cheeks puffed out then he jumped out of his chair "ah! noona! I learn the dance you were watching yesterday!" I smiled at how proud he looked "oh  really? do you want to show noona what you learn?" He nodded happily then grabbed my hand for me to follow him to the living room and he pushed my leg to make me sit on the couch. He went to the middle of the place and took a deep breath and began the cutest thing ever seen. "watch me whip~ watch me nae nae~" I couldn't countain my laugh and he pout "Yah! what so funny?!" he whined and crossed his arms. "nothing you're just so adorable" he puffed out his cheeks once again then he went and jumped on me "Noona! let dance~" 

"you want me to dance?" I roose an eyebrow "neh! Noona is the best dancer i've ever seen!~" I chuckled and ruffled his hair "arasso(understood) let's dance" His smile brightened as he went to push some stuff away to make place. I went to the stereo and connected my phone to it. I started to dance with my little brother. Seeing him trying to follow my step was just too cute. I swear this kid will become a popular dance in the futur. We danced for maybe an hour before someone clapped their hands. I was startled of course. 

As I look  at the clapping I saw something surprising. There was Bambam holding his phone and laughing."Kunpimook Hyung!" Hyunseok ran and jumped in his arms "Before you ask anything I was forced by my mom to come here..." so that's where my mom went. Bambam's and my mom are friend ever since high school that is why me and Bambam met really early. I stare at him and then remembered his words 'I hate you let's stop being friend' I clenched my fist "you can go.. I don't need you here..." he shrugged. "it's not like I wanted to be here my mom obligated me" I 'tsk' and glared at him before going upstair to my room and close the door. I took my laptop and began to mind my own stuff not wanting to see him.

Hyunseok came and asked to watch cartoon so I had to go back downstair. I openned the tv and sat in the other corner of the couch far Bambam, with my brother next to me. I went back on my laptop that I brought with me. Wow what an amazing afternoon. Me and my Laptop. Hyunseok and his Pororo. And then Bambam and his cellphone.