Idiot

My BestFriend

I woke up by my mom shaking me. I groan and hid my head in my pillow "leave me alone...i'm sick" I heard my mom scoff cause she knew it wasn't true I was always grumpy in the morning. I finally woke up and went downstairs while yawning and with a small little boy running up to me "Noona!!" This guy litter ally can light up my morning he was so adorable. I took him in my arms and ran my fingers in his messy hair and he sheepishly smiled. He look so sleepy poor thing.

I ate my breakfast and quickly ran to my room to get change for school and brush both teeth and hair. I quickly walked out the house letting out another yawn. I definitively am not a morning. I sigh as I walked down the street it was so noisy yet I still put earbuds on. Isolating myself from the world as I walked through the school gate. I looked at the ground but still felt the stares of people which took my curiosity because there was more than the usual. Once I looked up many students smiled quite amused or even started to chuckle with their friends.

I took off my earbuds from my ears and felt my phone vibrating. Someone tagged me in something which I clicked and discovered with horror the video Bambam took yesterday. "This son of a ---!!" I exclaimed and looked up to see people staring harder. I quickly walked away and went to my locker. I putted my bag in it and looked inside for nothing in particular until the door got closed but on the only person on earth I didn't wanted to see. No it wasn't any of the Got7 members but it was Choi Sunmi with her minions. They were the queenka and also huge fangirls of Got7. "Hey weirdo!"

I rolled my eyes and sigh "what do you want...?" she scoffed "excuse me? mind to tell me what the hell you were doing with Bambam yesterday?!" I just stared at her and walked pass her "Yah! answer me!" "our mom just happen to know each other...end of story!" replied not even bothering to turn around and just walked away.

Class.was.hell! Apparently the whole school saw me dancing with my little brother and were mocking me. I was so close to burst out of anger and I contained myself. Once I exited the classroom I walked around the school until I spot the person I was looking for. I literally bumped hard in him grabbing his arm in the process and successfully brought him to an empty classroom pushing him on the blackboard "You're an idiot!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. He started to laugh "what you didn't like my little surprise?" I contained myself not to punch him hard

"little surprise?! You had no right to post it on internet!" He crossed his arms and leaned against the blackboard "you're over reacting.. it's not like it actually made you any harms" He shrugged and looked away "Well thanks to you people make fun of me! What have I ever do to you so you became and like that?!" he looked back at me with his mouth half open.

"a lot of things actually" he muttered to himself but I heard him "Then was have I done?! tell me Kunpimook!" His  head shoot up "Don't call me by my real name! you have no right anymore on that!" I looked at him in disbelief "You know what?! go to hell!" with that I stormed out of the classroom even more angry than when entering it. 

I walked pass the rest of Got7 that looked at me with confused eyes then they looked at Bambam walking out of the same classroom. Jb ran up to me but I didn't even cared I really needed to calm down. "Hey Soojin wait up!" He tried to grab my shoulder but I slapped his hand "go away Jaebum! can't you see i'm pissed!?" he 'tsk'ed me "nah I'm just pretending that you are! no but seriously that's exactly why i'm there.." I looked down and sighed "I don't want to talk......." 

He stared at me and also sighed "Then come on..." He grabbed my wrist and started to walk through the school eventually going to the gate but I stopped him in his track "Whoua! where are you bringing me?!" He stopped and looked at me with a smile "calming you down~ now stop complaining and follow me~" He kept walking holding my wirst for about 15minutes then stopped infront of a small cafe.

I stared at him in confusion but he just smiled again. We both walked in went to the counter "What do you want?" he looked at me and I looked at the board above the ladies head. I hid behind Jaebum and pointed at what I wanted not wanting to talk honestly this lady looked like a man it scared me. He nodded decided on what a wanted "okay so....an americano for me and a salted caramel gelato for her" I reached for my pocket but he stopped me. "My treat! for the cookie I stoled you~" I rised an eyebrow at him and he just shrugged. "I was once told to never steal your food"

"What?....who told you that?" he scratched his head and laughed nervously "well.....Bambam....since we are good friend you know...we told old stories to each other and you eventually came up" I nodded in understanding way "make senses" We both went to sit at a table once we got our things. I took some of my gelato and accidently let out a noise of pure happiness "so gooood~" I quickly looked up at Jb once I heard him chuckle then I looked back down embarassed which made him laugh even more.

"Thanks by the way for helping me calm down....but not for making me skip classes!" He nervously laughed "yeaaaah sorry about that but I knew you really needed it.." I stared at him then started to nod while smiling "true..." I looked up at his americano and quicky picked it up and sipped it putting it back "Thanks!" I smiled while he looked at me shocked "Yah!" I laughed then took my small spoon and shoved some gelato in his mouth "there! now we are good" he nodded and we both started to laugh.

His phone started to buzz because of a text he just received. I watched him type and tilted my head on the side being the curious person i've always been. "it was Bambam... he asked were I went so I told him I was with you cause you needed so space" I slowly nodded "hey wanna go to the park?" this time I nodded quickly smiling. "you look like a kid...let's go!" We took our stuff and walked to the park together.