Memories

My BestFriend

{Bambam Pov.}
I looked at my phone with a bored expression. Mom's forced me to watch over Soojin and Hyunseok and now was sat on the sofa with Hyunseok that watched cartoon. I couldn't look at Soojin. I decided to get up and walk around the house I once used to call home because I was always there.

I walked passed the kitchen, went through a coridor and saw a door. I opened it out of curiousity. Stairs that lead to the basement. I remember opening this door before but Mrs. Park didn't let me go there because she was scared that i'd fall down because I used to be a shorty.

I looked around me. No one watching me and I went down the stairs closing the doors behind. Not forgetting to open the light next the door enterence. As I finished the stairs I looked around the old stuff stocked here. This house didn't had an attic so they put their old things in the basement.

I found a box with pictures sticking out. As I openned it there were albums. Once again curiousity took over me so I picked the albums out and went to sit on one of the stair. I was left with my mouth half open and guilty. Memories went through me as I looked at childhood pictures of me and Soojin.

Her mother wrote sweet little message next some picture, some had the date they were taken or even the age we had on it. Soojin's face was bright as she was smiling. I couldn't help but stare at it. There was this special picture that made me lose my mind to bring me back at our memories.

This picture....... was taken back when we were living in Thaïland. We were 6years old and it was when she heard that her father broke up with her mother to get with another woman. She ran to me crying. I tryed to confort her the best I could but we were young there wasn't alot of things I could do. So I held up my pinky finger and she looked at me confuse. She didn't react much I picking her's up and locked it with mine promising her that whatever happen Never will I leave her alone. That did it. She smiled again then her mom came when we were still had our pinkies locked.

I set the picture down in the box and picked another one up. Me and Soojin was both in our corner. Arm Crossed and tomato sauce all over us. A smile creeped on my face. We were 8years old. I was becoming stubborn but was she. My mom invited her and her mother for diner. As we were playing with toy we kinda started to argue on who would play with which toy. My mom called us to eat. She prepared spaghetti but we were still angry so we end up arguing again when our mother asked what was wrong and as a stubborn guy that wanted to prove I was right I end up throwing spaghetti at Soojin which of course threw back. The spaghetti went on and at the end our mothers got enough and put us in the corner.

I picked another picture and stared at it. A picture I took myself of Soojin. It was 2years ago. We were 14.....and most of all still friend.

I bringed her at my house because I bought her favorite cake. She litteraly jumped on me from happiness. She sat obidiently with a plastic fork and started eating happily. She looked adorable so I took the camera and called her name. I took the picture as she looked up still with the fork in .

I stared at the picture silently. Thinking about the old time then suddenly I felt a wet liquide slide down my cheek. I whipped it with my hand now realising I started crying silently. Of course I missed those times but I wouldn't show it. I breathed in and calmed down after putting all the pictures back in the box and also the box in the same place I found it. I walked back upstairs and closed the light with the door.

I slided a hand in my hair in frustation until I bumped in her. She had a poker face on but what she said was kind of hurtful "ah....You're still there? what a shame I though you left already." I didn't say anything and gave her a smirk before walking passed her.

I went back to the living room and picked Hyunseok up. "so little one! Now hyung is going to go back home you promise me you wont do stupid stuff?" I smiled as he nodded happily "take care of your noona for me arasso?" I whispered this part before putting him back on the couch and take my leave.

I listened to my music as I walked back home. Thinking about all the pictures I found. I feel guilty. feel like I stealed her smile away since that day...But I couldn't forgave her for what she had done to me. I entered the house with my mom and mrs. Park laughter. I respectfully bowed at them. "Mom.... do you have old photos albums?" My mom looked at me surprised but nodded smiling sweetly at me. She went upstairs and bought back some albums.

Mom went through all the picture. You could see the nostalgia in her eyes and feel it in her voice as she was telling what happened on those photos. I was silent the whole time. I smiled now and then but had to hide my face with my hand as I felt tears treatening to fell. I couldn't allow that or else mrs. Park will surely tell Soojin. I'm a kingka now! I'm tough and handsome. I can't let people know that I cried over old pictures. So I left and went to my room to get some reflection.

I looked at my phone and quickly picked it up looking through my galeries. I looked at the video I took of Soojin dancing with Hyunseok earlier this afternoon. The way she looked at me once she finally realised I was watching was priceless. I might as well post it on instagram and facebook. It's not to be mean I swear. well maybe alittle. But she's lucky atleast she's a good dancer.

[A/N] Hello everyone~ Merry Christmas! <3 I wanted to update because it was time to do it don't you think? :P well thank you for supporting me and to be honest I don't really know if this chapter is great... I dunno I read it and i'm like "meh..." but anyway! hope you still enjoyed! Love you guys <3