The Park

My BestFriend

We walked to the walk with a smile on our face or should I say....I ran to the park with him walking behind extremely slowly. I went to the swing set and jumped on one gripping tightly at the chains to not fall down swinging it back and fort. "what a dangerous person you are" I looked down shyly as Jaebum laughed while sitting on the swing next to mine.

I chewed at the now useless plastic spoon out of habit and tried to swing but failed since I was standing on it. Jaebum walked behind me and gently pushed be by pulling the chains backward then releasing them. I was shocked at the sudden movement and held the chains tighter. I went higher and higher but suddenly I felt some kind of nauseous and loose my hold of the chains but was lucky enough to have Jaebum behind me to catch me and pull me away from the swing so it wont come back to hit me right in the face.

"You're okay?" I looked at his smirk and was about to hit him but I just end up laughing like an idiot. "Nice catch but you can let go of me now" he released me looking a little embarrassed so I squeezed his cheeks together "aigooooo~ you look like a tomato!" he stare at me with a shocked expression which made me let go of his cheeks and grin at him before running at the slides like a child.

I let myself slide to the bottom of the slide but got surprised by Jaebum waiting there and grabbed me right before I touch the ground because of this action I cling at him like a koala. "sometime you're act worst than our maknae" I looked at him as if I was offended "Don't compare me to this kid! I'm way more fabulous than him!" I held myself with one arm and pushed my hair backward in a y way then started to laugh my off hiding my face in his shoulder while he looked horrified "Jackson get out of SooJin's body immediately"

I continued to laugh like a crazy woman and suddenly stopped and looked straight into his eyes "nah but seriously.....I'm far from being a kid!" I saw him trying to contain his laugh but he failed "say the one that is clinging at me" I stare right back and 'tsk'ed "say the one that is holding me" he raised an eyebrow "you prefer me to drop you in the sand?" "No!! don't you dare!" a sly smirk appeared on his feature and he suddenly loosen his grip on me then grab me back before I fell scaring the hell out of me. I let out a scream when he did so and he just laughed as if it was the last time he would laugh of his whole life.

He carried me like a koala around the park as if it was the most natural thing in the world. "aigoo~ what a cute young couple you two are~" an old lady sitting on a bench with her small dog cooed and my face immediately went from normal to red. "N-no w-we aren't--" "Thanks for the compliment" I stared at Jaebum in shocked and he just answered me with a whisper that only I could heard "just let her think what she want..she wont even recognize us if she spot us on the street the next day anyway..." I keep staring but end up nodding in silence.

He let me down on the ground and just got on his knee in front of me with his back facing me "i'll carry you this way it will be less awkward than facing each other with only 6 inch separating our facing" I burst in laughter at his comment and jumped on his back like it was normal. Let just push away the fact that we became friend not even a week ago.

Jaebum carried me while we chatted calmly until we heard a guy shout like a mad man "YAH!!!" we both turned around to see a rather pissed off Bambam stomping his way toward us. "ummm you alright man?" Jaebum asked while raising an eyebrow "Yeah of course! just get your hand the off of her!" Jaebum and I both looked at each other in shock then he let go of me. 

"Let's talk...." Jaebum put his hand in Bambam's back to push him until they were both away from me. I keep watching them to see what might happen since I was curious. I saw Jaebum facing Bambam crossing his arms and asking him something, probably what was wrong with him. Bambam seemed extremely angry for some reason. 

I keep on watching them in silence but quickly ran to them as I saw Bambam punching Jaebum. "WTH?! why the did you just hit him" I couldn't contain my anger. "Why? Why?! you want to know why?! because I don't want you to get close to him!" he left me in disbelief for a short moment "The hell?! Who are you to tell me who I can and who I can't get close to?! and it's not like he would cause me any harm you're are friend with him yourself!" 

"I'm your ing Best Friend this is who I am! and the fact that i'm friend with him doesn't change anything!" he exclaimed which made me even more pissed off. Jaebum went on the side listening to our fight while both of our voice got higher at each sentences. "oh because you came back as my best friend now?! You ing left me alone to become someone you never wanted to be!" "That's because you hurted me!" 

"What?! I've never done anything wrong to you!" I stared at him confused but angry at the same. "You ing started to date someone when you knew exactly that I was in love with you! That's what you have done!!" He screamed at the top of his lung leaving me speechless. My jaw dropped to the floor and I stared at him. Probably like everyone around us in the park that heard him yell. Jaebum was as speechless as me.

I scanned Bambam's face seeing his eyes becoming watery and for some reason I end up quickly running to hug him. Surprisingly he wrapped his arms around me thigh as if his life depended on it. I started to hear his soft sob and my shoulder becoming wet from the tears he was letting down. "I'm sorry.........I've never even noticed that you liked me......nor did I notice that I was the one that was hurting you.....i'm so sorry...."

His arms tightened around my waist and he let out heavy breath to help himself calm down "guess you just though it was in a friendly way.......and I was so scared right now seeing you with JB that I got angry because I knew he was starting to have feeling for you...." I looked up at Jaebum and he just shrugged with an apologizing smile which let me stare at him in disbelief. Bambam let go of me and stared at me still with some tears in his eyes "do you think we can get out friendship back like it was before....?"