I hate you

My BestFriend

"I Hate You" was the last and only words I've heard form my best friend... my childhood friend ever since diapers... and after 15years of friendship...he broke it all.

I got depressed after those three little words. He couldn't do like in movie and say 'I love you' instand?!
...........................

I went to school looking like a zombie. I soul died last years when I lost the most important person to me. He became one of the kingka of this school right after we stopped being friend. Guess I was the one holdding him back.

Everytime I could have him in my line of vision I did look at him. I miss the old time where we were being loud and did gave a about it. Now he was being loud but without me. Instand he was being loud with 6 other guys.

Why have he became a Kingka? When we were kid he promised me to not become one since he hated those kind of person and if ever he happen to come near being one I had to promise him to stop him. Guess that was another thing I couldn't do.

Got7 was their name. 7 idiots.. Jr, Jb, Mark, Yugyeom, Jackson, Youngjae and last but not least Bambam... every girls were after them. If I wouldn't have known Bambam for so long I wouldn't have seen what the girls saw in them. They were just 7 guys being loud, extremly stupid, filrt and sporty.

I felt a pang in my heart as I saw Bambam eyes on me for not even 1 second for then smiling brightly to someone else. Don't misunderstand me I'm not jealous just extremely hurt.

The bell rang and everyone had to go to class. I didn't mention that it was the first day of this school year right? So since I didn't knew who would be in my class I was really scared to see him.

I went to the last desk of the  last desk line. In the corner, my corner. I've always sat in the back I felt secure there. I was writing in my agenda every classes I have for the month but has I looked up at the door I saw one of the 7 idiots mumbling unhappily about something.

I sighed and let my head fall on my desk in a loud noise, Great! he had to sat next to me!... I sighed once again but listenned to his unhappy word. "stupid Bambam! he ing had to do that right infront of her! and on top of that i'm alone while they're all together!" I roose an eyebrow.

I was silent for an instant but I became curious "Are you alright?" I quietly asked "does it look like I i------ oh Soojin-ah!" I stared at him in silence "how do you know my name?..." he coughed and scatched the top of his head "well... i'm the kingka so I know everyone obviously! but yeah i'm alright" wow so just because he is the kingka he must know that...yeaaaah way to go Jb... way to go...

I looked out of the window watching students run under their teacher demand. The class had started and as the first class it only consisted as talking about the rules, materials we need and all those boring and useless talk since we already know it all. "hey can I ask you something?" I looked to my right to see Jb leaning toward me. "sure" I simply replyed in the same whisper manner that he did.

"do you...have friend? because I always see you alone..." I sat back straight in my chair and looked back outside not even answering him. "oh...." what the only thing I heard him say before he coughed awkwardly "you know what? I'll be your friend!" I looked at him surprised.

"really? you, my friend? do you even remember that you're a kingka?!" He looked around and scratched his head once again then shrughed "I know i'm a Kingka but who care...everyone need a friend!" he flashed me a bright smile. I have to admit I missed being smiled at like that.

I knew he just wanted to be kind but even if he could me considering my as his 'friend' for now I didn't forgot that he is a Kingka so we'll be friend in class but he'll eventually forget me once outside the classroom. Which he really did. We leaved the classroom but I also heard him shoot out "see you later Soojin!" that startled me. So I turned around to see from where he shooted it only to see him smiling brightly while waving in my direction. Do I even have to precise that everyone looked at me? I think not because it was quite evident...