II Yes or No - Aom as Pie

Complicated Biases
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tina POV

So life has been hectic lately. But thank God, I's still manage to roll my study at Chiang May University. Time passes by so fast. I don't even realise that I have been with YON team production for more than a year now. I attend an acting class and workshop to learn all about acting. But sadly, we haven't find the right one for Pie's role. We did so many casting but seems P'Nay still doesn't find what she is looking for.

"P'Nay can I asked you something?" I asked her after we finished to check on the last talent for Pie's role today casting.

"Yeah kid. What isi it?"

"You know I don't mean to judge you or something. Please don't get me wrong. I'm just curious about Pie's role.  We already casted so many talents, some of them are gifted actresses. But you said no one fits like the way what you want."

"I understand what you are thinking.You are right that all of them are good actresses. Just for your information kid, your character as Kim is even harder to find than Pie. But i don't want to rush anything. When I casted them and let them played with you, I didn't see any chemistry. Pie's character must be fierce, dictator, a little bit y but also she has to be beautiful, charming, and good looking. We already casted so many talents but no one fits Pie. I'm sure we'll find Pie soon. Now I think that you are actually just want to see beautiful Pie then flirt with her." Here she goes again, P'Nay always loves teasing me.

"Hahaha, of course not P'. I just pity you actually." I stick out my tongue.

 

 

Two weeks later at Tina's apartment in Bangkok.

What a day. She thought.

Tina just came back at her unit at about midnight. She was so exhausted because she had to commute for about seven hundred from Chiang May to Bangkok to attend classes in her university. Bip..bip... her phone vibrating and flashing. She grabbed it and read immediately as she peeked and saw a message from P'Nay.

Hey kid. Are you sleeping already? Please come to office earlier tomorrow. I'll wait for you before 7 okay? P'Aod already gave us deadline to start shooting and he introduced me to a talent and asked her for casting tomorrow morning.

Tina felt excited as she replied. Not yet P'. I'm just went back from Chiang May. Who is she P'?

You will find out tomorrow kid so just don't come late. Surely you'll like her *wink* good night, rest well.

She'd better be or else...55555..good night P'.

Tina smiled as she put her phone on the table next to her bed. She didn't know why. It was surely just another casting. She had been through so many casting but this was the first time her heart skipped a bit even before meeting the talent like a teenager that going to meet her crush.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter