II Yes or No - Tina as Kim

Complicated Biases
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P'Nay POV

It has been two years preparing Yes or No movie. This movie is so special and different from all previous projects I worked for because it is my first film after working as assitant director for a long time. The screenplay already done. I am sure that the audiences will easily understand the message I want to share, a pure love between girl and girl, without any complication like drugs, broken home, and etc, just a light love. But still, finding the right actress to play Kim's role is hard as hell. I can't even count how many cafes and pubs I went at night just for finding the suitable one.

"Hey P', whats wrong with you? Do you have any serious problem that I can help? I know you go to pubs every night and to many events that tomboys gather. I just dont get it what are you looking for. You know, it makes me worried." Mui, my good friend that also my junior asked me worridly.

I just chuckled, "Nah, it is not like what you think. I am not trying to be a playboy. I go to pubs and cafes where toms gather every night in hoping I can find a tom that will fit for Kim's character."

"So whats make it so hard? I think Thai has enough tomboy population for winning Guiness World Records."

"But all tomboys I met are too manly for playing Kim's role. I want a sweet girl, I mean speak nicely like a girl but in the same time being handsome and charming. Someone that make us questioning her preferences, whether she is straight or tomboy."

"I guess I can introduce you to a girl like that. Why don't we meet her tomorrow?"

"Really? Are you sure that you know a girl like that?"

"Of course, you will like her. I want to see you stop seeing tomboys and stop living night life."

"Ahaha, alright alright, I promise."

The next day, me and my junior friend went to the BBQ shop next to Chiang Mai University to meet the girl. This girl is currently studying there. As the door opened, a figure with short hair wore short skirt in student uniform started to scan around. As our eyes met, I found a figure that I've been looking for years. My friend raised her hand and give her a sign to come to our table. When she greeted us with swaddeka,  I felt like finally I could meet Kim in person.

 

 

Tina POV

Finally my exam was over today. The last subject was basic software engineering. It wasn’t too hard because I really love all about computer programs and software since I was nine. I opened my phone and read a message from my senior telling me that she was at BBQ shop with P’Nay and they were waiting for me. I walked in rush paces to the restaurant and went in immediately. As I found P'Mui waved at me, I walked to spotted table. When I reached the spot, I greeted my senior and a woman that I guessed as director P’Nay.  I walked to their direction then greeted th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter