I - To where we belong

Complicated Biases
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tina’s POV

"Tina, I think it's time to go back home. You already met all of your friends and take picture with them." It was P'Air who woke me up from spacing out.

"I still want to stay here P'. Can you go home first with Mama and Papa?"

"Don't be too carried away, T. Never let the past eats you." She patted my shoulder and continued to talk, "Come back before dinner. Remember, we have a little celebration for you. I'll go ahead."

"Thanks P'. I'll be home before eight."

Here I am sitting on the bridge that I used to filming Yes Or No 1. As my mind deeply drown in the water, her smile flashed and bring the good old days.

 

 

Flashback

Bip bip bip...a text received.

Who is awake at 3 a.m. and text me? Sometimes I really hate myself for being such a light sleeper.

After seeing the sender's name, I constantly smile.

From: My Beautiful Sadistic Pie

My handsome Kim are you awake?

To: My Beautiful Sadistic Pie

I was sleeping until a crazy person texted me...you know I'm such a light sleeper :( it is only 3 a.m. I still need my beauty sleep.

From: My Beautiful Sadistic Pie

And also such a teaser :-P hey it is already 8 somewhere. have you heard the news about me?

I felt in secure all of sudden. What's news? Gossip on TV? Don't tell me that you see or date someone. Then you can't sleep because you keep thinking of him. No Aom no, don't be. Immediately I dialed her number.

"Pie?" That's my endearment for her.

"So you are really curious, aren't you?"

"No no of course not. Why should I? I just feel like lazy to type. I'm still sleepy right now and I guess need my beauty sleep." I covered it with a yawn so that she would convince. That was what I have been doing for a year now. We always did flirt to each other but Aom said it is because we are close friends. It is obvious that she didn't want to involve in any romantically thingy with a girl. In every interview she said that she is straight. So this is a platonic type of relationship, at least for her.

"I think you were born handsome.” She said and I could hear she laughed in the other line.

I pouted and answered her, “I was born cute Pie, and then gradually become handsome. So what’s up?”

“Just want to inform you that the day after tomorrow is my graduation day. Mama, Papa, Alice, K’Tae, and my friends will be there. I want you to come as well, Kim.”

“That sounds more like an order than a request, Princess. But I’m so sorry I can’t come. I have a family gathering since it is weekend. If only you informed me sooner. Though I wish I could join you there.”

“Oh it’s okay Tina. I understand. Family is always the number one. Sorry for disturbing your sleep. Go back to sleep now.”

“Pie?”

I didn’t even be able to finish a sentence because she hung up on me. I knew she was mad at me. Not only because I noticed the change of her tone but also the fact that she called me Tina. She just calls me Tina when there are a lot of strangers around us or if she is mad at me. But why should she mad at me anyway? Maybe that’s a common thing friends do because graduation day is an important event for someone so anyone wishes all their loved ones’ presences, right? I smiled knowing that I was success in insul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter