Bobby

I need you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bobby's PoV

I know fully well that Eunji thinks of me as a brother and nothing more. So I think that it's right that I think the same way. But why... why is it so damn hard to at this moment when I see her and Hanbin like this? Something hurts.

I was the one that convinced him to stay at our house so that maybe they could get to know each other better. But when... WHEN HAS IT PROGRESSED TO THIS FAR?

"Yah Hanbin get up!" Jinhwan yelled, taking the words right of my mouth.

He got up slowly, trying not the flatten the poor Eunji beneath. I rushed over to her side, wanting to calm her but.. she seemed perfectly. Actually more than fine. Her face was a little red but other than that, she seemed to be enjoying that moment because she couldn't stop smiling.

My heart sank. There was a sharp pinch in my chest. I could feel a frown growing on my face. I could barely muster my voice to speak to her.

"...Eunji... nae... gwen?chana?" I whispered.

Surprisingly, she managed to hear what I've said so softly. And she replied,"Wae? Nan gwenchana. Oppa... you don't look so good." She stopped smiling at that sentence and went over to my side. She brushed her hands against cheeks.

On instinct, I swat her hand away. "I'm okay." was all I could say. Eunji was astonished. I had never done that to her before regardless of how angry I was.

Then, I regained my senses. "Yah how could you let Hanbin do that to you?"

"He just fell that's all. It's not like we were in love or anything. It was an accident. Acc-i-dent." She articulate the words clearly. Probably wanting to clear the misunderstanding.

Hanbin was at the corner with Jinhwan. I could hear a few words if I just focused enough.

"...hyung... accident!"

"how.... accident?!"

"...does hyung.... like eunji?"

At Hanbin's last sentence, I could see the elder's face flushed up suddenly. He was so stunned with that question that he couldn't reply. He just stood still and stared at Hanbin's face.

I decided to leave the matter to themselves and put my attention towards eunji who was pouting and kept calling me, whining was more like it.

"Oppa...oppa...oppa... are you angry?"

"No...uhm I'm just glad you're alright. Let's go back home."

"Oppa, the house has no electricity due to some repairs so that's why I'm here at the dance studio."

"Really? I went back home to look for you guys first and it was working just fine."

"Oh then okay. Let's go back then!"

I looked around and notice the others who were standing behind us. Junhoe especially was looking rather entertained by Jinhwan's and Hanbin's conversation.

Donghyuk and Yunhyeong were rushing over towards them to stop what might break into a fight.

Chanwoo looked a little listless of what's going on. I think he doesn't understand the situation at all.

"Guys do you want to stay and eat dinner at my house?" I suddenly blurted out.

There was always something wrong with me. Whenever I see the members fight or something, I'll always just have to appease it somehow. And whatever suggestion I have, it either always end up well or nah.

"If hyung's treating then okay!!" Junhoe was the first to reply.

"Wah!! Pizza and chicken!" Eunji shouted loudly next to me. She must have been so happy till she was jumping around screaming pizza and chicken continuously.

Now I was afraid. The member's appetite was one thing but Eunji's was just massive. I never understood the logic of how much she could eat and still stay slim. I guess I was a little envious of that.

"...If Bobby's treating then okay. Let's go back to the dorm and take our stuff we need then we'll go to your house straight after that. We still have school tomorrow you know?" Jinhwan spoke, ordering the youngers out of the studio.

Once they were out, all that's left in the studio was Eunji, Hanbin and me. Hanbin slowly made his way to us with his hands on his head. He h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter