Hanbin's mischief

I need you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin PoV

//What?! Eunji's adopted? Oh my gosh. He didn't tell me before. I thought it was just that maybe Eunji took her mum's surname and Jiwon, his dad's. So does that mean my bride-to-be has bathed with Bobby hyung when they were young even when they weren't real siblings?//

Hanbin was lost in his train of thoughts when Bobby slapped him on his shoulder.

"Hey what are you thinking so seriously? Class ended ages ago and... your face, it's... scary dude."

"Bo-Bobby hyung! Why didn't you tell me before? So does that mean that you... and...Eu-Eunji have been..." He could feel his ears getting hotter and mouth dryer. Hanbin had all the words in his head but he could not bring them out.

Bobby sighed, "You sad soul, halfway through the first day of school and you're already loosing it. Come on, let's go get something to eat."

They walked towards the cafeteria. There were 2, one for A and B and the other for C onwards. Bobby took a look at the menu for class A and B and he scoffed.

"Hahaha Hanbin-ah look! It's foei grass. They serve foei grass."

Hanbin laughed along with the idea that they served foei grass. //It must be a mistake on the menu. It's too absurb.// But he was wrong. A few people, sitting around him were already eating it.

"Guess it's not stupid and they have exquisite taste huh?"

"Isn't that Jinhwan hyung and Eunji? Eunji-yah!" Bobby excitedly waddled his way towards to two figures who were laughing together.

Hanbin felt a tinged of jealosy. //yah what could they be talking about? she never looks at me that way or laughs like that.//

"Oh whatsup!" Jinhwan hugged Bobby then Hanbin. Hanbin tried to be as distant as possible to his hyung because of what he saw earlier but his face decided to betray him.

"Eh hyung!" He greeted with a smile. One that was so unnatural, it felt like his smile wasn't his.

"What's wrong with your face?" Eunji pointed out, looking some what disgusted.

"None of your business, ert."

"Anyways, have you seen Junho, Yunhyeong, Donghyuk or Chanwoo yet?" Hanbin changed the subject, completely ignoring the fuming mad Eunji by the sides. //haha that'll teach her :D// For a split second, Hanbin thought that Jinhwan was glaring at him but before he could confirmed it, it was already gone. 

"Uh yeah they're-- wait is it just me or are we getting more stares than usual?" Jinhwan looked over his left shoulder. A girl made eye contact with him. She shrieked with joy, dropping whatever she had in her hands, shouting, "OMO! HE LOOKED AT ME!"

"Yup, I'm right. Let's go to the roof, they're up there."

On the way to the roof, up the final few steps, Hanbin couldn't help but keep staring at the two outrageous beings in front of him. //Eunji stop smiling at him. ERGH. You just did it again. Why are you torturing me like this?// He thought pleading. He prayed that they would stay away from each other.

Finally, they reached the top of the stairs and opened the door which led them to the roof. The other iKon members were out there sitting around a mat with jjaja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter