past

I need you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Holy! I thought I was gonna die back there. Hanbin is just so... ERGH!" I cursed under my breath. The scene in the bathroom kept replaying in my mind.

// I woke up to go and wash up for school and suddenly he's just there beside me like where did he come from? If he was there from the start, why didn't he say something? Then he had to embarrass me by saying what? "Stop enjoying this." Who the hell was enjoying it?// 

I continued with the senseless argument in my head, repeating the scene of Hanbin's abs that I didn't notice the stares that I was getting from the students in the corridor.

"Class C" was just ahead and as soon as I saw the classroom, my heart skipped a beat. I was excited. This was the school I wanted to go to so much. For a moment, I've forgot about everything, my breakup (I'm still not over it), Hanbin staying over, this morning's quarrel. Everything that was a disturbance previously, had briefly vanished from my thoughts. Because someone really precious to me, went to this school when she was younger. I could feel goosebumps forming as I stood in front of the classroom door.

I opened the back door. Before I stepped inside, I could hear a lot of noise from the room. I entered the class and walked towards an empty seat //last row near the window, haha the seat Bobby wanted. I wonder if he managed to get it//  As I was making my way there, people kept looking at me, pointing at me and whispering to each other, "it's her". I didn't understand why but I could hardly care. My wonderful school life was about to begin. I could finally be a little closer to my mum.

I took out my blue "beats" headphones and plucked it into my phone. When someone I didn't know, stopped me. "Hey, do you want to know why people are staring at you?"

The girl asked, smiling. She was pretty, not your average pretty but pretty enough to be a model. And if you looked closer, she resembles the idol Hani from exid. She had her hair tied up in a bun, making her neckline look really delicate and petite. //she must be popular amongst the guys//

"uhm not really... and do I know you?" I asked with each pitch going a little higher than the previous.

"Oh I'm sorry about that. Where are my manners! My name's Jeon Mina."

"Haha hi, I'm Lee Eunji. Just call me Eunji will do."

"okay so Eunji! I know it's rather rude but what's your relationship with Bobby and Hanbin? Everyone is interested to know. People saw you guys coming to school together. Are you siblings? Because Bobby once said in an interview that he has this little sister that he really love and misses so much."

Mina's eyes were sparkling like a kid asking her parents to buy her something she wants. She asked so earnestly, it would hurt if I refused to answer her question.

"Bobby and I siblings? Something like that but I'm-"

---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter