Oops?

I need you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin's PoV

//I'm really happy that I made her agree to the game. Yes I am. But... do you have to fall asleep now? How are we gonna go back into the room?// Hanbin stared at Eunji's sleeping face.

He smiled dizzily at her. He just wasn't tired of staring at her. Eunji moved closer to him and had her hands wrapped around herself.

"Hehe... you're cold aren't you? Uhm it's not much but... here."

He tried to take his checkered long sleeved shirt off without waking Eunji up but heck she was sleeping on a roof. Fact1.When she sleeps, she really sleeps.

Hanbin used his shirt and covered her, leaving himself exposed to the wind only in his singlet. But he could care less. The way Eunji slept was just too fascinating.

It was no korean drama of how beautiful the girl would look like as she sleeps. Not everyone can sleep looking flawless like Beyoncé. Eunji had a corner of hooked up and nose scrunched up. It made Hanbin wonder what kind of dream she could be having.

Slowly time ticked by and he was getting sleepy but he couldn't just fall asleep there and risk both of them falling. Every time he was feeling tired, he looked down and that gave him a hard slap to remain awake.

It was not because he was afraid of heights, well actually he'd rather not tell anyone that. However that height was not enough to make them die but it was enough to cause more than 1 fracture. He just found his juliet and no way was he gonna let her go.

Look at Juliet's shriveled up face, look at night sky, getting tired, look down below. Done? Repeat. Basically this was what Hanbin did throughout the entire night and it soon turned to morning.
--------------------------
Bobby PoV
"Hanbin-ah...!" Bobby hollered through out the house. He did the same with Eunji's name too.

"Did they leave without me already? Aish...they didn't wake me up at all. That mean and Eunji too, both left me together! Uh I better rush to school now or I'll be late." Bobby grumbled with furrowed eyebrows.

Bobby hurried out of the door ignoring the notice that read:
NO ELECTRICITY WILL BE RUNNING DUE TO REPAIR WORKS
------------------------------
//Was that voice Bobby's?// Hanbin cupped his ears closely to hear. All he heard next was a loud slam of the door.

//Why is she not waking up? I'm dying here. // He looked at her. The sunlight was getting in her eyes but she showed no signs of awakening.

After a couple of hours later, the sun was almost above their heads. Hanbin was dying in the heat despite how cold last night was.

Just then, sleeping beauty was getting up from her sleep. The word "beauty" would be too strong of a word that described how she looked. Dried up drool could be seen on her chin. She rolled her head and stretched her arms.

Oblivious to the fact that Hanbin was there while stretching, she punched him in the cheek.

"Yah! People pay hundreds to see me and you just punched me?! Oww." He whined as he put his hand to the wounded area.

"Omo why are you here?" Eunji was so startled that she nearly fell off, if it was not for Hanbin who grabbed her before she did.

"Maybe you should try remembering last night. Ergh my entire body's numb." He groaned as he got up and snatched his shirt from Eunji. Medusa must've cursed him or something because his legs felt so numbed to the point he couldn't walk.

Eunji giggled as she watched him struggle to exit into her window. Before following him back into the house.

Hanbin went out of her bedroom and into the bathroom where he washed his face. He stared at his drenched face in the mirror.

//Hell you just pulled another all nighter and missed school. Great Kim hanbin. And Eunji has a chance of forgetting everything last night. Just wonderful.//
------------------------------
Eunji's PoV

"Did something happen? Why is my phone not charging? Hanbin!" I yelled, squatting near the outlet.

//No, there's something wrong with me. Why am I suddenly getting friendly with him? Strange though, I feel comfortable acting this way. //

"NAN MOLA! Yah I'm older than you. Why aren't you addressing me as oppa?" He put his hand on the door frame and posed. His face was dripping wet and he looked hot.

//Wait...hot? what's wrong with me?// I mentally gave myself a slap. I won't ever admit that he is good looking. I just can't.

"What you want me to call you oppa? Yuck."

"Yah Lee Eunji-shi-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter