A dream come true ?

BWOH ? I have a Famous Brother ?

Oof . Something caused me to jerk my head forward , causing me to wake up .

  " Attention all passenger's we are qurrently experiencing bad weather , we will be landing at the nearest country as soon as possible . Meanwhile , please buckle your seat belt and do not leave your seats . Thank you for your attention . "

  Oh great . So i still have to wait for us to land , then the weather to go away , then i can reach Korea ?

  Oh great . Sigh , it guess it can't be helped ...

    " Attention all passenger's , we will be landing in Osaka , Japan . The weather in Osaka is -4℃ and the time is 4PM . We wish you a safe landing and thanking you for choosing Korea Airlines . "

  WOW ! Japan >< i love japan ! I learned it as a third language years back . It's already three pm . How can i get a hotel room without money ?

  Yes , being the last minute person , i asked my umma to transfer money to my banking account , which is unfortunatly unavailable in japan ...

  Guess i'll just have to do it then ... [ Nono you readers , not that  " do it " kay . Im not erted ! ]

   As soon as the plane landed i grabbed my personal belongings and my guitar , yes i play the guitar ~

  I went to a nearby hotel and asked for the price of a room . Hmmm , quite cheap ,

  2600 ¥ ! Thats like $35 USD ! For a hotel room , can you believe it ?

   I walked out and sat at a nearby park , i took out my guitar , strummed a few notes , closed my eyes and  started singing ' Lonely ' by 2NE1

- insert korean and english lyrics -

  I opened my eyes and and found a crowd of people surrounding me ,

   Some of them throwing yen into my empty guitar box , they burst into a round of a applause and asked for an encore ,

   I chuckled to myself and gave them what they wanted , by singing another YG song

    ' Wedding Dress ' by Taeyang .

    The crowd cheered , i stood up and bowed 90 degrees to thank them . I stuffed a few coins into my pocket and kept the rest in my wallet ,

   While i was walking back to the hotel i entered just now , i counted how much money i earned , 1000 , 2000 , 3000 , 4000 ¥ ?   People in japan are just too kind :,) . I'll make sure to pay you back Japan !

  " Konichiw- " i tried to say but ended up getting cut off ,

  " It's alright dear , you don't need to speak japanese , i can speak English . " The front desk representitive told me .   Whew , i breathed a sigh of relief , it has been awhile since i spoke Japanese .

   " o-oh . I see , may i have one guest room please ? " i said stil trying to recover from the shock as i handed her the money .

  " why sure dear , it's on the third floor , turn right 1st room . " She said while giving me a white card .

   I tapped my foot impatiently , waiting for the elevator . I went in and jabbed the " 3 " button .

   I went into my room and it was kind of beautiful ?

   I took out my clothes from my backpack and took a steamy shower . I -ed my mac and went to surf for the latest news .

  ' Super Junior Osaka SS3 a night to ' wow ' ! '

    Super Junior SS3 in Osaka was a fabu night for all you Japanese ELFS . Siwon once again displayed a wonderful sight of his abs ...  [ Lazy to type the rest , up to you to imagine what happened >.^ ]

 " KYAAA ! " i screamed in delight . Super junior in the same country as me ? Haha , me and my pathetic inner fangirl . 

Author's POV

 Melaine kept spazzing about super junior till she fell asleep , on her mac ofcourse >< .

 ' Ding ding ding ! ' the doorbell went . Melaine groaned and got up thinking ' who would be here at 7AM in the morning ?  I remembered KA saying that my flight is at 6 in the evening ...

Author's POV

   She combed her hair and made sure she was presentable , but not before the mysterious person shouted  ' Annyeonghaesaeyo ? '

  Melaine dropped her brush in shock and quickly ran up to the door ,

Melaine's POV

  I quickly opened the door to find .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Super Junior at my front door ...

  " Annyeonghaesaeyo ! Supa Juniyo imida ! " the shouted in tune ...

  " Supa Juniyo ? " i accidently uttered in my korean-ish accent .

  " Eh you don't know who we are ? but everyone one knows ... " Leeteuk uttered looking disappointed .

  " A-Ani ! I'm just shocked that Super Junior is here ... " I stuttered , and blushed .

   " Oh ! Sorry for scaring you like that , it's just that we are excited to meet you ! " Leeteuk said , brightening up .

  " Boys , boys . Leave me to do the talking ... " someone whom i didn't recognise said .

    " Annyeonghaesaeyo ! I'm Super Junior's manager ! SM want's you to join us , you see we saw videos of you singing in America and Japan . Lee Soo Man said that you were talented and wanted to recruit you , just then , Super Junior was in Osaka having SS3 so ... Now we're here ? "  Manager explained .

    Oh , wait , i didn't upload videos , unless ... Cherish .

God .

Why .

Am .

I .

So .

Stupid ?

  " oh . I was going to audition anyway . But first ... " i said then trailed off . I pointed a finger at Super Junior , " they must decide whether i'm up to standerds ... " i continued .

    Super Junior nodded their heads and i went to retrive my guitar . I strummed a few notes to help me relax , i closed my eyes and started to play ' Wedding Dress ' as it expresses my vocal's the best . I opened my eyes and ...

  Yesung was staring at me in shock .

  Kyuhyun was smiling in approval .

  Ryeowook stood with his mouth open .

  Eunhyuk was praising me saying that i was some angel or whatnot .

  Donghae was trying to find suitable words to fit the situation .

  Sungmin was repeating the words ' incredible ' over and over again .

  Shindong stood speechless .

  Siwon and Leeteuk being the calms ones congratulated me and said i was 100% qualified .

  After recovering from the shock , Super Junior went back to being the childish people they are until ...

    The evil maknae , [ ahem people , clearly in Super Junior there is only ONE evil maknae , winkwink , get what i mean ? ]

  " Hey guys ! Since Melaine knows us , WHOSE HER BIAS ? " kyuhyun evilly said .

  The whole room mantained silence for 5 seconds until ...

  The guys cornered me , not letting me go . They all leaned in curious for an answer .

    " u-u-um . Well y-you see . I-i-i d-don't h-have a b-bias . I like you guys e-e-equally . " i stuttered , then glared at the maknae looking quite smug .

  They temporally gave up and went back to doing their stuff . Suddenly Yesung came and tried his aegyo on me .

   I tried to shield myself from his puppy eyes but it was too late . As a fan oj SuJu ,

    Every ELF CAN NOT stand Yesung's puppy eyes .

    Ryeowook then continued making loads of delicious foods .

  Eunhyuk teached me how to improve my dancing .

  Fishy was trying to do aegyo with Yesung .

Minnie was trying to impress me with his looks .

Siwon and leeteuk were smiling at me . ...

WAIT HOLD ON . SIWON ! LEETEUK ! NOT YOU TOO T^T .

Shindong was waiting for his food .

And kyuhyun , well lets say he was trying to get ME to play STARCRAFT .

  " Alright alright , my bias is ... " before i could even continue , they all cornered me at the word ' bias ' and stared at me with their puppy eyes .

    " WAIT ! " I shouted before fleeing to the warm comfort of my bed .

  " before i tell you guys , who my bias is ... As a fangirl of Supa Juniyo , I WANT YOUR AUTOGRPAH ! PLEASE ! " i begged with my puppy eyes .

  They immediatly nodded their head in unison . I took out my Mr. Simple photobook and passed it around the room .   9 Autographs later ...   " ok , now tell us who is your bias ! " Ryeowook said . Almost bursting from excitment .    " Eunhyuk . " i pointed at him .

    " BWOH ? " all of Super Junior said . Yes all . Including Mr Eunhyuk .

    " How can it be Eunhyuk ? " Donghae wailed .

    " Dont worry Fishy you're my second bias (: " i told him . He whooped in joy and bliss .

  Suddeny the manager came in and said " Melaine ! We managed to buy flight seats on your flight !

    We 'll all be goin back to Korea at 6pm . It's already 12Pm , pack up and go shower . Chop chop ! "

    After taking a shower and packing up my stuff we went to the airport .

   Guess what happened there ?

------------------

Btw guys . A [ ] two spaces without the [] is a new paragraph . My phone couldn't settle it d: sorry . Problem Fixed ~ Such a looonnngg chappie . Btw , i uploaded this from my phone so , i'll render all the mistakes tmr ! Btw , vote on the poll on the Foreword of the story ! Thank you for reading this story andd . SAENGIL CHUKKA KWON YURI <3 Happy Birthday Kwon Yuri ! Yesyes , it's soshi's Black Pearl's birthday >< . REMINDER : NO SILENT READERS PLEASE !