Give me a popo ( Kiss ) ~

BWOH ? I have a Famous Brother ?

REMINDER : NO SILENT READERS PLEASE ! AT LEAST COMMENT !

  " Fishy ~ H-h-help m-me . " i said gasping for air .

  THOSE FANS ARE DEADLY I TELL YOU ! DEADLY !

  - Flashback-

  " Ahh . " i inhaled a deep breath of Osaka-y air . I'm so going to miss Osaka . COMEONN . Everyone loves Osaka !

   As soon as we passed through the airport doors we were bombarded by millions and trillions of fans . " EUNHYUK BE MY DANCING MACHINE ! "

  " FISHHY ! SARANGHAEYO ! I'LL ALWAYS BE YOUR WATER ! "

" Kyu oppa ! Lets play starcraft together shall we ? "

" Teukie ! Teukie ! "

" Sungmin !!!! " " Yesung sing for me ! "

" Ryeowook ! MARRYME ! "

" Siwon , ABS FAINT ! "

" Shindong ahh ! You have gotten thinner ! "

 Whispers could also be heard when fans spotted Melaine trailing along behind them , lucky she was wearing sunglasses .

" Hey ! Whos that girl ? "

Whispers and murmers of ' yeas ' and ' BWOH ? ' could be heard .

  Fangirls near me started pulling her hair , some even spit on her !

  Luckily Teukie stepped up and clarified the matter before things took a turn for worse . But Melaine had already run away to safety .

  " Ahem everyone ! ELFS ? She's just our Stylist Noona (: please dont make her uncomfertable ! " Teukie said showing his pearly whites . [ Pshhh ... Teukie stop lying ! It's not good for youhh ! Stylist NOONA ? Pshh ] <--- Melaine's Thoughts .

  This caused Teukie-biased fans to break out into ' Kya!! 's and   ' D'aww ' s .

  So they managed to walk into their plane without a catfight .

  On the plane all of them began rearranging themselves in their seats , making them comfertable .

  " Um Baby Mel ? Can i sit next to you ? " Fishy(Donghae) asked .

  " Okay Donghae-ssi ! Um but whats with the nickname ? " Melaine said confused .

  " Hehe , this is what me and the guys made up while you were running away d: and please , call me oppa ? " Fishy pouted .

  " Ok fishy oppa ! Now pali ! Sit down , we are about to take off . " Melaine smiled .

  Minutes later ...

  " I'm boorrreeedd ! " Fishy pouted .

 " Lets play Truth or Dare ? " Kyuhyun suggested .

  Nods of approval were given and the game started they all went into a Game Room on the plane .

  * spins * it lands on ...  Donghae !

  * spins again * lands on ... Eunhyuk ?   " Now look what we have here ? Eunhae couple ! " Teukie said .

  " Truth Or Dare ? " Melaine asked ?

    " Dare ! " the couple boldly said .

  " Pass me your phone first Eunhyuk . " Melaine said .

  WARNING : HOT STEAMY KISS AHEAD ~

Melaine's POV

  After Eunhyuk gave me his phone i told everyone that we are going to record the dare .

  " Alright , we dare you to , make out for 3 minutes ! " Kyuhyun proclaimed loudly .

  " BWOH ? Ani ani ! " Eunhae protested loudly .

  " A dare is a dare ! " i said .

  I started to film .

  Eunhae reluctently leaned in and started smashing their mouths against each other .

  Eventually tongues started moving and i'll leave the rest to your imagination (;

  After 3 minutes the two broke the kiss and gasped for air .

    I stopped recording and posted the video on twitter using Eunhyuks account .

    ' ㅠ-ㅠ ! Was a dare . Enjoy the fan service ! ㅋㅋㅋ . < Video link >

    " Why not lets change this game to ' Three minutes in kissing heavon ? ' kyuhyun slyly said .

  No protests were heard so kyuhyun spun the bottle once more .

It landed on ... Me ?

  And it landed on ...  Eunhyuk ?

    " BWOH ? " we both shouted loudly .

    " Do it or do you want 6 minutes instead ? " Kyu threatened .

 Gulp . Ok , you can do this .

  Just pretend he is not the ultra super famous mega star of a boy band named super junior and fangirls will not kill me .   I inhaled a deep breathe and nodded ...

  Eunhyuk leaned in on me and our mouths touched . He soon began nibbling on my lower lip begging for entrance .

  I was so into it that i didn't realise the guys had all left and it was only me and him left .

  I was stubborn and he didn't give up , he pinched my thigh and i gave a gasp of shock , allowing him to enter my mouth .

  We fighted for dominance as him and i explored every corner of the sweet cavern .

    We finally parted for breathe and realise that the rest of guys were already gone .   I blushed and quickly ran back to my seat .

END OF PG 13 SCENE .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Eunhyuk's POV

 Kim Melaine , the things you do ...

 Even though we just met for a day .

I think I'm falling for you .

  I walked back to my seat and nudged Donghae .

    " Hae-ah ~ change places with me ? " i asked cutely .

  Hae nodded his head and swapped seats with me . I looked at Melaine and noticed she fell asleep already .

    I brushed aside a few strands of stray hair and tucked it behind her ear . I studied her features ,

  Plump pink lips .

  Big round eyes .

  Cute dimples .

  Perfect skin .

  Cute nose .

  What more can i ask for ?

I stared at her for awhile and gave her a quick peck on the lips .

Sweet dreams my little angel .

Melaine's POV

 * Thump thump thump *

whats that sound ? What is this feeling ? I haven't felt like that since him . Am i falling in love ? No , i better not . I don't want to get hurt again .

Author's POV

  A single tear rolled down Melaine's pinkish cheeks .

She quickly wiped it away and went to sleep .

  The plane landed and they went to collect their baggage .

  Super Junior decided that Melaine should go first to prevent any catfights ,

with their manager accompanying her .

  Once Melaine was out of the airport she inhaled the cold Incheon air , it was still they same as 3 years ago .

    The manager lend her into a van and told her to wait for the rest . 

  Soon everyone piled in except one ...

     " Sorry I'm late ! I had a bit of trouble at the customs . " Eunhyuk explained , breathless .

  Melaine froze when she realised that the only empty seat was next to her .

    After Eunhyuk sat down , the van drove away . In the vehicale , it was total silence .

  Siwon was tweeting .

  Donghae was listening to music .

  Kyu was sleeping .

And the rest were in the other van .

    Eunhyuk and Melaine sat awkwardly beside each other as they fiddled with their thumbs .

  " Look , lets take it that nothing happened ok ? " Melaine suggested .  Eunhyuk nodded his head and went to sleep . But inside , he was confused .

  Melaine breathed a sigh of relief ? And also went to sleep .

    They soon arrived at SM Ent .

  Melaine took a deep breathe before opening the doors .

" This is it ! " she thought .

She opened the doors and ...

------------ 

Once again my phone couldn't handle the paragraphing so [ ] w/o [] is a new paragraph ~

Hehe . Cliffhangerrr . And O ! Melaine has a mysterious past ?

Eunhyuk is in love with her ? And the three years ago thing ?

Hmm . This is FISHYYY ! No not donghae ! We'll find out all these later !

  NG scenes ~

EunMel kissing scene Take 2 Cut 5 ACTION !

Eunhyuk reluctenly moves in and kisses her ................ cheek ?

EH : YAH MEL ! Why did you turn ?

Mel : MEHRONG d: ~

  EunHae kissing scene

Take 3 Cut 2 ... ACTION !

    Lips touch ... And Eunhyuk moans ?

    " Eunhyuk ! You are so unfaithful to me ! " Mel cried .

Mel : Annyeong readers !

Anchovy (Eun) : Mel ahh ~ dont be angry please ? It was all fishy's fault ! Now give me a popo ~

Fishy : you didn't complain when we did that countless of times ... In ... The ... Dorm ?

Mel : WHAAT ? LEE HYUKJAE YOU ERT GAY ! Lets break up ~ [ thoughts : snickerr ~ you'll fall for it Eunhyuk ;) ] runs away ~

Anchovy : WHAT ? NO ? Babyy come back ! I love you !       

EDIT 

---------------------------------------------------

Annyeong everyone ! This story has offically 10 subbies ~ ILOVE ALL OF YOU WHO SUSCRIBED AND COMMENTED ! SARANGHAEYO ~