Meeting ' them '

BWOH ? I have a Famous Brother ?

Alias ....

When she opened the doors to that room ...

She stopped breathing .

Everything around her was spinning ...

  She held her breathe as she watched the people around her , most of them clutching papers and suitcases ...

Too busy to notice her .

Others were talking to their bandmates , some were even dancing and singing .

  Suddenly a guy with a cute hairstyle ran forward and shouted " Noona Nemu yeppo ! " Engulfing Melaine into a bear hug .

  Melaine's POV

There was this guy hugging me .

" I-i-i c-can't b-bre-athe ! " i struggle to say .

" Taemin ! Don't do that ! " A guy whom i recognised as the K TO THE E TO THE Y TO THE S TO THE H TO I TO THE N TO THE DOUBLE EE OF SHINEE ~

[KEY]

Omgomgomg ! CRAZYYY FANGIRL SPAZZZ . MY BIAS(S) ARE STANDING IN FRONT OF ME !

  " Mianhaeimida noona ! " Taemin cutely pouted . Dang , he is cute .

" Taemin-ssi , no need to apologise . And i'm not your noona , i'm younger then you . " i smiled .

" OH MY GOD ! FINALLY THERE IS SOMEONE YOUNGER THEN ME ! And please call me oppa ! "  Taemin spazzed .

" Hey , sorry for that . My name's Key . " Key said . Whoah . Looking at him . i had some kind of deja vu feeling . Like i've met him before .

  " Hey key , you speak English right ? " i asked [ i n e n g l i s h ] Key was seriously suprised that i knew English .

After he recovered from the shock , we had a conversation in English . Later Super Junior's Manager told me that LSM wanted to see me .

  * knock knock *

  " come in ! " a voice from inside boomed .

  I opened the door and saw Mr Lee Soo Man sitting on his chair . I bowed and greeted him ,

" Ah , Minji , come in and sit down . I sat on the leather chair trying to figure out how did he know my korean name .

" Minji , if you don't mind , we ran a background check on you . And please call me Papa SM . " Mr Lee Soo Man said .

" Not at all Papa SM . " I said slowly , trying to process what he said .

" Now we'll give you a contract , read through it carefully , we'll give you 3 days to consider . Later on you'll meet your bandmates . Your training starts tommorow . " Papa SM explained .

" Okay , I'll be going now , annyeong Papa YG ! " I bowed .

Walking down the hallways , i spotted snsd rushing towards me .

I backed away only to find myself stumbling into Yuri and Tiffany .

" Bwoh ? " i said looking at their faces , they look so familiar .

  " Riri and fifi ? " i thought aloud . 

" MINJI AHHH SO ITS YOU ! WE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG ! " Tiffany and Yuri both said in unison , before hugging me . It felt so warm , to be in the arms of my two best friends .

" Meet the rest of the members , you know their names right ? " Yuri asked .

I nodded my head and asked both of them " Are you on the way to practice ? "  They nodded their heads and gestured for me to follow them .

" Alright , so everyone knows the steps for our comeback [ THE BOYS ] right ? Sing while you dance . " Taeyeon said , taking in charge .

I stood behind them , trying to learn the dance steps too .  After a few mistakes , i got the hang of it . I was learning Yuri's Part btw ~

Once Yuri saw me dancing and recognised her part and asked me to fill in her place .

" We're born to win better tell all your friends cos' we get it in , you know the girls that bring the boys out . " Tiffany sang the final lines and came over to hug me .

All of them (SNSD) complimented me for my quick learning . Yuri came back saying SJ was finding me .

I roamed around the building looking for them when i spotted minnie . [ No not minnie mouse ! Sungminnie kk ? ]

I crept behind him and shouted " Boo ! " he jumped up in shock . " Minji , um , go to floor 2 room 3 . Your bandmates are in there . " Sungmin said , trying to recover from the shock .

I ran down the stairs to room 3 , there sat my bandmates .

  " Hello I'm Krystal nice to meet you ! " [ English ]

" Hi , I'm Amber , you speak English right ? " [ English ]

I nodded my head and spoke up " Hello everyone , my name is Kim Minji , my English name is Melaine , nice to meet you , please take care of me ! "

  " Annyeong , my name is Sulli ! "

" Annyeong , my name is Luna ! "

" Annyeong , my name is Victoria ! "

The composer arrived and gave us our song , we were supposed to sing " Chu~<3 " as our debut song .

After giving us the sheets , we warmed up our voices and began singing our parts ,

After 2 hours of correction and editing ,

We were finally done and the recording was sceduled 2 days later .

  Later that day on the net and SMTOWN website i found ...

[ NEWS ] New Girl Group to debut ? SM ENT .

SM ENT . is debuting a new group called F(x) , the announced this at the press conference today at 5PM , the girl group consists of five members , Victoria , Luna , Sulli , Amber , Krystal and Minji .  SMTOWN Profile  ...

------------

  Keke , did you like this mini update ? no double update today .... sorry :(