Kryber fifth time...

f(x) 4 Walls – X
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soo jung’s POV

 

Then, the balcony door slided open and it was little slho901 crying and hugging my legs. I quickly carried her into my embrace. She was crying her heart out, and sobbing ,” subscriber cheated my feelings!!!”  you ran in panting and looked at us.

Amber stormed, “subscriber, what did you do?!?”  You swallowed an imaginary lump and was sweating buckets at the fuming Amber.

The little one muttered, “You said you only give it to me but you saw Soojung unnie, then you heard that she like it and you wanted to give it to her too!”

(M slho901: “use your naughty imagination of what was the IT…..”)

 

Amber flared up and almost wanted to throw her famous one punch, which will knock out opponent immediately, at you. But she stopped her fist half way when she heard the little one continued, “You promised to give me the whole tub to green tea ice cream! You cannot give it to Soojung‘s unnie! It’s mine!!”

 

Amber and I were stumped for a while and then burst into laughter. Little one pouted and yelled, “It is not funny, I’m angry!”

We stopped laughing and apologised. I kissed little one on her check as an apology. The little one demanded both of us to kiss her at the different sides of her cheeks. We did it as told but little one was still angry and not satisfied. She demanded us to do it at the same time.

(Who would wished to switch role with the little one here? wahahaha)

 

Little one counted, “One, tooth and tree, kiss me now!”

My lips touched something familiar and when I opened my eyes, I realised it is Amber’s lip and so that meant we had kissed!

 

The little one had moved her head backwards. We were shocked and I quickly retraced and I was like

 

 

The little one giggled and then said cutely, “You guys are so cute. As cute as I am! I will forgive you if you do this for me.  Here is an ipod with 3 pieces of music inside, hope you can appreciate then, let me know your thoughts by writing them in short paragraphs. I need to hand up as homework tomorrow. Arraso?”

 

We nodded our head obediently. Little one then happily helped us to put on the ear pcs and then she ran off hand in hand like wind with .

(Guys, wanna guess which music of fx?)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The music played… (Did you get it correct?)

 

Fx – Déjà vu’s Déjà vu Lyrics (written by authornim with extended version with fourth lifetime in bold)

(I still could not find the English translation of fx Déjà vu so I wrote my own version and named it Déjà vu’s Déjà vu, dedicate to you all again.)

 

Ooh Every time I look at you

Ooh It’s like a deja Vu

 

The first time I saw you, you were like an ancient princess

and I’m stunned by your beauty.

Your eyes sparkled like stars in the night.

So captivating.

 

Ooh Every time I look at you

Ooh It’s like a deja Vu

 

The second time I met you, you were under spotlight.

Unaffected by it, you glazed at me icily and made my stomach frizzled.

Your hands on mine just felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter