Soo jung's Electric Shock

f(x) 4 Walls – X
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soo jung’s POV

bdy695 butted in, “Your unnie say not to let people in right?  He is not a people, not a person….He is a Robot! He is a robot that your Unnie bought to protect you from bad people. I am here to do the delivery! ”

I held my breath to prevent myself from bursting out laughing and also admiring the acting skills of this young lady. She is smooth in acting.

(bdy695, so you not only smooth in talking, you smooth in acting too. New talent discovered, yo?)

My dashing creature’s jaw dropped in shocked and looked at bdy695. Did I just say my dashing creature?

bdy695 smoothly continued, “Now I have done my work, I am out of here. Please take care of this robot, Miss! It’s name is Amber.” With that, she dashed out of the apartment and helpfully closed the door.

I was mesmerized by this creation in front of me.  

 

She gulped, look down to avoid my glare.

 

I then tiled my head and continued to eye at her amusingly.

 

After a long silence, I decided to start by touching her face slowly. Her skin was silkily smooth and my touch felt so good. I pat on her head, touched her smooth hair, touched her forehead, ears, eyes, nose, cheeks and then stopped at her lips.

I was lost in touching her and then I remembered my role. I mentally slapped myself and squeaked in delight, “Omo, this robot feel so real, the face is also warm just like real human!”

Her face has no movement at all.

I acted as if searching for something on her body.

As I was taking off her jacket, she did not move at all. I wondered if she is a wax being instead. I continued to undress her.

I ed all her white shirt at the front and revealed her black sport bra and her well toned abs!

 

(use your imagination of amber’s 6 pack, peeps)

 

I almost nose bleed. She must have hit the gym very regularly to attain that. I felt out of air and was feeling a little giddy by the awesome sight. I quickly squatted down in front of her. She was not moving at all. Pttff, she must be so proud of her body. I decided to by using my fingers tracing her abs. I traced her number 11 up and down on her abs extremely slowly. It should made her felt ticklish. 

She still stone there and did not move at all. Then I’m getting annoyed that she had not felt anything of my teasing. Soojung, focus, foucus ah. I started to run my fingers on her 6 packs abs muscles as if playing a maze game. But, I still failed to get her aroused. I stopped and stood up to face her. She was like grinning that she had won the game and boosting that she is y.

I muttered, “This robot should have a switch somewhere to activate it.”

I kept quiet and once she let her guard down. I attacked! I suddenly closed in and kissed her forehead and then her left ear!

 

I then nibbled her left ear and then her earlobe. M slho901 told me that blurpanda shared that Amber is very sensitive at her ears especially left one.

(blurpanda, the way you research and data gathering is mind blowing! @@)

 

I can see that she is starting to get a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter