Amber's Electric Shock

f(x) 4 Walls – X
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber’s POV

I felt something monitoring at me and when I came back in my sense, I saw a pair of curious eye glaring at me.

I gulped, look down to avoid her icily glare. She then tiled her head and continued to eye at me amusingly.

 

After a long silence, she decided to touch my face S L O W L Y. Her hands were silkily smooth and her touch felt so good. She first gave me a pat on my head, touched my forehead, ears, eyes, nose, cheeks and then stopped at my lips. Her fingers glided past my lips. My throat went dried....

She squeaked in delight, “Omo, this robot feels so real, the face is also warm just like real human!”

I mentally face palmed and I now believe that she is mentally challenged and this made me more determined to protect her. I decided to start slow so that I will not scare her. I was lost in my mind thinking how to approach her.

 

On the other hand, Soojung seemed to be searching for something on Amber’s body. She touched almost all parts of Amber’s body.

I felt my body was getting cold at the front and to my shock, my black suit jacket was removed, my white shirt were all ed at the front, revealing my black sport bra and my well toned abs!

Soojung was squatting down in front of me and her fingers were tracing my abs! She had her pointer fingers of her hands tracing my number 11 up and down on my abs. It felt so ticklish but I decided to hold it to prevent scaring her. 

Then she started to run her fingers on my 6 packs abs muscles as if playing a maze game. I am getting sensitive to her touch when she suddenly stopped and stood up to face me.

I peeped at her and saw that there was no lust in her eyes and so I believe that she was just doing it as if to explore a new toy. She muttered, “This robot should have a switch somewhere to activate it.”

I kept quiet and got amused by her. Then she suddenly closed in and kissed my forehead and next is my left ear!

She then nibbled my ear and then my earlobe as if they were some snack! I am starting to get aroused by her act, slightly gasping for air and was sweating buckets. But I kept calm as I knew her motive was pure. Then she cupped my face and kiss my eyes, cheeks and nose and she stopped. I looked at her and saw light pinkish blush on her face.

Without warning, she then smashed onto mine, her tongue poked in roughly and touched mine. She was attempting to seduce it by tickling it and her hands dancing around my body as if excited explorers looking for treasures. I felt a explosion within my body, it emitted massive amount of heat, the burning started from my stomach and it spread to all parts of my body making my face flush. There were 2 words to describe my feeling. I felt like electric shock.

F(x) - Electric Shock Lyrics- slightky edited by authornim

Electric (Electric Shock) E-E-E-Electric E-E-E-Electric Shock

 

The electric shocks are flowing down my body

About to faint, risky, electrifying

It’s enough, your touch is too much for me

I know you viole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter