Soo jung’s Protector

f(x) 4 Walls – X
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soo jung’s POV

 

----In a resting room of a studio---

 

Small timer actress 7_vereisung_10 fanning me and intentionally praising me, “Aigoo our Soojung look so pretty in every angle” 

Small timer actress 12osh9414ki88 passed me warm herbal tea and continued, “That stupid director dare to say your acting is not mature enough. Aigoo, he has bad taste….”

Small timer actress chanjoy_01 continued, “Soojung don’t worry about the haters on instagram, Im sure company will help you get your justice.”

I am not listening to them but I’m fuming for the director did not give me chance of acting a good role except making me standing there like a vase, ya just  a beautiful vase.

I always dreamt of getting good roles like a Scheming step mother,

mentally challenged girl

or a scary vampire, a role that will test and improve my acting skills.

 

I hope one day I can star together with my favourite French actress, Léa Seydoux. I need to improve my actress skills to achieve that.

Then the door opened and before I can turn to register what happen, a little body leapt onto me and out of reflex I caught it.

A cute voice greeted me, “Soojung unnie!!”

“Ah, cute little slho901 come to visit me. So sweet of you!” I cooed and teased the little one. The latter one giggled and hugged met tight. Then I saw my unnie, yuri and other another guy which had similar feature with little slho901.

The guy introduced himself, “Hi Ms Jung, I’m M, M slho901. I’m cousin of writer slho901 and little slho901… I’m here to present you 2 favours and hope you will receive it.”  

I hyped up and asked, “What do you want in return?”

Then the door opened again and 7 men dress in suit entered the room. One of them was bear manager, he then signalled the 6 men to hold on  to Ms 7_vereisung_10, Ms 12osh9414ki88 and Ms chanjoy_01. The 3 ladies were puzzled and asked what had happen.

Bear manager’s face turned black and spat, “You still dare to ask what happen?  You are the instagram haters that made hurtful remarks on Soojung’s. According to company polices, you will be terminated immediately and now you will be escorted to collect your belongings to go out of the building. ” 

I was in shocked that they were the ones and I shook my head in disbelief. Little slho901, unnie and Yuri unnie were there to consol me.

Bear manager then turned to M slho901 and thanked him.

M slho901 shook his head and said that it was the collaboration effort of vousmevoyez protection squad and Ms Soojung’s fans in AFF. Ms blurpanda leading some IT experts, jhod03, jasonds and CapuccinoLove of AFF managed to trace the instagram to discover the identity of the owners. She then asked me to come over to inform your company. They also discovered the owners of instagram user daehanniiee and nono.sshosho52 who bashed my close working colleague, Luna. They will be also facing the punishment.

(How I wish we can trace the 5 dirty fellows and stop all this. I wished so I wrote them in story… haha…)

Bear manager then made his leave and asked me to rest well.

M slho901 then walked towards me and said, “The second favour is that you invited to do an act and aim is to kiss a gal named Amber. The latter will not be inform of it. Are you up to the challenge?”

I gulped down big time when I was offered. It was as if a dream comes true to test my acting skill but I need to be careful a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter