Call Me Hyung Changmin-ah

Operation: Getting Over You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm sorry for the semi haitus. I just couldn't write this chapter. I don't know why.

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Changmin POV

 

“Are you free tonight?”

My head shot up as Yunho broke the silence with a very unexpected question.

“Yes boss”

“Good” He smiled and immediately leaned forwards, resting his arms on the table “Coz you are going to meet your future girlfriend”

“Come again?”

He flashed his apparent swooning smile at me. I have no idea what girl’s see in that smile. It’s just another smile for me.

Anyways, let’s stop my opinion on his smile and get back to the crazy.

“I’ve found you the perfect girl Changmin-ah” I pointed at me. “She’s tall and super y.”

Then why don’t you get hold of her and get out of my love life?!

I smiled nevertheless.

Hold that thought….

“You found me a girl?” I verified.

“Yes.” He leaned back nodding once. “Seulmi was always finding fault on every girl she meets”

“Is that so?” I leaned back, resting my arm on the armrest on the chair and began biting the nib of my pen. “And what were these faults sir?”

“That’s a never ending list man” He sighed

“Just please… Only the top 5 maybe” I asked completely amused. Oh I needed to know what type of girl she wanted to matchmake me with.

“Man, either you have high standards or” He sighed a laugh “Not that you don’t know Min, she always wants the best and must me wanting you, as her friend”

Please note – He stressed the word ‘friend’

“... she expects the best for you too”

“Huh” I dropped the pen on the table feeling rather uneasy for two main reasons.

Did she call me as her friend or does he knows about our history and is mocking me.

I love my job and I don’t want my love life to come in-between my work life.

IS SHE ACTUALLY HUNTING FOR GIRLS?!

Holy shoot!

“So” He sat up straight plastering the I-mean-business face of his “I took the initiative of asking some of my friends.”

“You needn’t have sir. I have Seulmi for that” I sounded thankful but the last part just rolled out of my mouth.

I swallowed my spit mentally cursing my sudden loose mouth.

“Any friend of Seulmi’s is my friend” He smiled.

Any male friend of Seulmi is in my hit-list…..

I plastered my best smile.

“So” He stood up and buttoned his blazer “Meet you at 9 tonight at Mirotic’s”

“Of course.”

 

 

“Hyung! What the hell!”

I groaned covering my ears. “Shut up Minho!”

“Hyung” He grabbed my dress shirt from my hold “This is crazy. Like crazy, crazy! You checking out girls with noona there!”

“I like crazy” I styled my hair, eying the low v-neck top that laid on the bed.

“Hyung, but” Minho stared confused at my attitude.

I sighed and guided the boy to the chair. Sitting opposite to him, I told him about Jaejoong hyung’s, Kyuhyun’s and my plan.

“You freaks!” He gasped. “You are trapping her!”

I simply shrugged my shoulder and grabbed the black v-neck to wear it instead.

“What if she…” Minho cleared his throat “You know”

“I would know once you tell me” I eyed his reflection

“If she gets cozy with our boss”

I clenched my fists, feeling completely uncomfortable at the eerie, uneasy feeling that evolved in the pit of my stomach.

“Well” I breathed out a relieving breath “Then I’ll hit on my prospective girlfriend”

“As long as you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter