Stalking, Smiling and Finally Meeting

Operation: Getting Over You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS!

Happy New Year 2016!

 

Changmin POV

 

We stood on the road, staring at the upstair house.

“What the hell Min? Now you’re stalking her?”

“Did I follow her here?”

“You tracked down her house by setting me up with Minho’s playgirl sister.”

“I thought you liked the no-strings-attached type of girl” I raised a brow

He sighed. “I need someone who will push me to the wall and threaten me.”

And he started his blabber. Why did I bring Kyuhyun here? Yes, needed someone to go to jail instead of me incase this girl calls the police….

My focus on the house didn’t change. She’s rich; richer than me. But she doesn’t act like the bratty rich girl, though she wears some body heating, ert awakening clothes at times…..

“Especially wearing a towel, that will paste on her wet body, clearly highlighting her curves.”

I simply nodded, though my focus was on the balcony door. Open and come out Seulmi….

“So I can carry her to the bedroom and have my way with her.”

“Good for” This son of a b*tch! Describing our first meeting, adding some rated stuff in the end.

“Any last wishes Kyu?”

“You’ll push me to the road. Got it.” He nodded, stepping a couple of steps away from me. Further away since I was glaring at him. A little more Kyu, you’ll fall onto that girl and get hit in public….

I immediately ce my heart paced to finally meet Kim Seulmi talking on her phone, flashing that gorgeous smile. Finally, I feel myself. I didn’t see her for two days and it was killing me. I needed to see her for my day to move on.

“These rich girls make full use of the darn balcony.” Enter Kyuhyun.. “Look at her.” He scoffed. “Why can’t she talk inside? She obviously knows there are guys checking her out. So she comes to rouse them further. Worse, pull those ers’ friends’ lives in danger too.”

“That’ll only happen if the friend is a ert”

“Now you saw her right? Can we go?”

“Yeah..” I pulled him to leave but he didn’t budge

“She’s waving at us Min.” WHAT?! I immediately turned.

Kim Seulmi was waving at us. Smiling….. Does she have a twin or something? Am I checking the wrong girl out? Where is the girl who will kick my because I am stalking her? Instead she gestured us to wait and now is opening the gate.

Smiling….

Still smiling…..

It’s official, she has a twin… A good twin, crazy too. Since she is walking towards two strangers; one being a flirt and the other who is crazily in love with her crazy twin..

“Hi there man ” Nope, not twin, but the love of my life…

“Hi there jagiya.”

“Hi the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter