Surrender To Me

Operation: Getting Over You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Long time eh?

Anyways, before I start the chap, I need to do this

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY JAGIYAAAAAAA! SHIM CHANGMIN <3

You are handsome! So STOP DENYING IT!

Oh god! You really have no idea how much you light up my day! I totally idolize you and your attitude because you and I  have the same witty tongue. 

All i wish is to meet you soon, hopefully before you get officially hitched with some woman

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS btw

 

Changmin POV

 

Alright Changmin. You can do it.

 

No I can’t.

 

Yes, I can.

 

 

Nope. No can do.

 

 

I groaned at my reflection. I am pathetic. Literally pathetic. Can I call myself a man now?

Nope. This isn’t manly at all.

Yep. I need help.

 

I fished out the phone and dialed Jaejoong hyung.

“Yo man” He greeted

“Hyung I have no !” I panicked

“What?!”

“No !”

“ARE YOU GOING TO GET LAID?!! OMO! OMO!”

“YAH! I CAN’T DO IT!” I yelled but immediately covered my mouth.

I hope this bathroom is sound proof.

 

Oh, I’m in the bathroom by the way. Yep. I’m in the bathroom once reality hit me that Victoria and I are about to do it.

Oh god! I hope she didn’t spot me rushing inside like a girl. Aish, what happened to the Changmin who carried her to the bedroom?

Yes, I was a teenager and was itching to do it with her.

Now I’m a man who cannot get over his ex and is seeking refuge in a woman’s bathroom instead.

 

“Are you scared of knocking her up?”

Nope, I just don’t want to waste my precious DNA on any other woman than Seulmi…..

 

I scream PATHETIC, don’t I?

 

“Yah, just tell her than. Who knows, she might be on pill or hell, she might have some with her!”

“But it’s my DNA….”

Jaejoong hyung burst out laughing and I gave myself a goof facepalm. I shouldn’t have told it to him but I had to let it out of my system.

“So you’d rather have your DNA in a rubber thrown to the dustbin than in a woman?”

“Why did I call you?” I couldn’t help but grumble to myself.

“Hey, if you are scared, text me the address. I would gladly show you some pointers….. Just ask her if she’s ok with another male for the night”

“Good night hyung” I gritted my teeth and cut the line. He is of no help. He never is.

So it’s upto me. Now that I came to her place, I better get on with it. Besides, Seulmi seems to be having fun with Yunho so why can’t I have a slice of paradise with Victoria?

Oh yes, she left the both of us once Yunho asked her to come. I was thinking maybe she grew jealous and ordered me to stay away from her but watching her walk away convinced that she was nothing but a selfish person who didn’t want me to be happy.

 

So, I am going to have some fun tonight.

And no one is going to stop me

 

>Did you ask Min? I’m actually free tonight

Aish, this Jaejoong hyung is pathetic too. Always craving to get into a woman’s pants.

>No. She only wants me and not some man

I hit send button and got on with washing my face. Grabbing the hand towel I wiped my face and headed out to see Victoria sit by the coffee table with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

“I’m sorry I was just-”

“Or don’t worry about the , I’m on pill” She grinned

I shut my eyes in embarrassment.

“You heard it, didn’t you?” I verified nevertheless

“You were loud Min…..”

Aish, you idiot!

“So, you know” I forced a laugh and awkwardly sat opposite to her “This is my first in a long time so I wasn’t ready and so-”

“Can we just get drunk and get to the fun part?”

Alright, she is fast.

“Cool” I smiled. “Am I to open the bottle?”

“Yes please”

The coke popped open and I filled our glasses with red wine. She the music and dimmed the lights with her remote to fit the mood.

“You do this often I see….” I muttered. “Don’t get me wrong, it’s just that you had everything ready” I immediately justified.

“Well, In the modelling industry, you need to do something out of the way to keep your place in the spotlight”

“So, you’ve slept with your boss?”

“Flirted with his son and got him drunk. Made it look like we’ve done it and the believed it”

“Oh” I murmured nodding understandingly. “That’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter