Bars, Flashbacks and Threatens

Operation: Getting Over You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS!

 

Minho POV

 

“Hyung, that’s enough” I sighed in defeat unable to grasp the filled glass from reaching his mouth yet again

“Yeah, it’s enough” Finally! I got ready to stand up “Enough that I bottled everything up, trying to get over that b*tch”

Screw getting out of the bar. I need to find out what he is thinking. Drunk Changmin is the perfect time to get the information out. I know this man hasn’t gotten over noona yet. I’m sure he never will, considering how madly in love he was with her. It still beats the hell outta me why she broke up with him. Even worse, how on Earth she knew our CEO, Jung Yunho?!

“Minho-ah, it’s hurting me. She completely acted unaffected. How can she? How dare she?!” He stood up, hitting his clenched fists on the table.

“Yeah, she was a complete b*tch, acting indifferent with our boss, who assumed that we are complete strangers, introducing you to her.”

“Just because I nearly finished the bottle, it doesn’t mean I’m drunk Choi Minho” Oops…

“So you called her a b*tch”

“She’s elder than you”

“I want you to be happy”

“That feeling disappeared the moment she ran off Minho” He sighed in defeat, staring at the half filled bottle of alcohol.

“You’re not drinking that.” I grabbed it and placed in on the adjacent table. The drunk man beamed and gulped its contents in one go.

Noona, today came to work to meet Yunho, carrying a lunch box. It was obvious that the both of them ate together, considering the amount of time she spent in the office. The moment rumors started flying, hyung went nuts. Him going crazy listening to how compatible noona is with our CEO resulted in him drinking for the first time.

“You know, the first time she held me I knew she was the one for me?” He sighed. “How the hell did she come alone when she doesn’t know how to cross the darn road properly?”

“The car” I couldn’t help but answer. The intelligent Changmin I know is officially missing.

“Oh yeah… Forgot about that….”

“You realise you came here in your car right?”

“And you’re driving it” He threw me the keys.

The two of them were crazily in love with each other. Both fit each other like a perfect puzzle; like ying and yang. Suddenly, she broke up with him, without giving him a proper reason. Though I tried to contact her brother, Hyun Joong, he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter