Park Sandy

The Virtual Lover

Chapter 2: Park Sandy

The whole week went by unnoticed and Baekhyun was finally ready to add all of his new crush’s SNS accounts this weekend. He found the giant’s account on facebook, gmail, line, daum and kakao talk. He noticed that Chanyeol was mostly active on line and kakao talk and since he was most active on the latter he found it easier to stalk and befriend the younger. He started by adding him as Byun Baekhyun. He was surprised when he was accepted just few minutes after he added the guy.

At first, Baekhyun was arguing to himself if he should chat Chanyeol or not. In the end the first choice won. He doesn’t know what to write or tell the younger so it took him total of 10 minutes just to say hi.

Baekhyun [07:04 PM]:

Annyeong~

15 minutes had already passed, Baekhyun still haven’t got a reply and just when he was about to give up.

‘Ka-Talk! The app chat notification popped out of his screen.

Chanyeol [07:19 PM]:

Oh! Annyeong. What’s up?

Baekhyun’s lips formed into a smile that went from ear to ear.

Baekhyun: Um. Nothing much. I just said hi. :P

Chanyeol: You seem to be bored. ㅎㅎ

Baekhyun: Not really. Are you busy? Am I disturbing you? ㅠㅠ;;

Chanyeol: Nope. It’s okay. I’m doing nothing at all.

Baekhyun: I guess, good? ㅋㅋㅋ

Chanyeol: :P

The two of them chatted until midnight and called it a day. Baekhyun was still smiling until he was drifted to sleep.

As the weekend ended, Baekhyun felt excited as he felt that Chanyeol and he were beginning to get closer. At school, the said giant even joined them during their vacant periods. Kyungsoo just kept on sighing at the next step of the ‘Baekhyun Plan’.

The day before weekend something got on Baekhyun’s head. He doesn’t know if he liked the idea or not but he felt excited for it. He told Kyungsoo that he was going to go ahead and Kyungsoo, knowing what this is all about, just agreed. He then rushed home and started looking for his old smartphone on which he just use for specific things. He quickly downloaded the chatting app that they are using. He felt his heart beat faster at the excitement of the idea. He typed in random names of a girl on facebook and as he stumbled upon a girl named Sandara Park his eyes lit up.

“Perfect.” Baekhyun mouthed.

He opened the profile and saw that she was currently living in the Philippines.

“Now~ there’s no way of her finding this out right?” Baekhyun assured himself as he saved a couple of photos of the random girl he found.

Baekhyun saw that the chatting app was already done downloading on his phone. He opened it, still feeling a bit nervous. He tapped on the ‘Create a new account’ button and thought of names that wouldn’t be so Korean. He remembered the girl’s name and he decided that he should name that fake profile, Park Sandy. His plan gave him this unexplainable excitement and fear mixed together.

As he was done creating the fake account, he started searching for his name. He added his personal account and looked for Chanyeol’s profile next. He was still hesitating if he should continue the plan.

“I will just befriend him that’s all. Nothing more than that. So I guess…” Baekhyun said to himself.

`Tap.

He added the giant and as expected the said guy chatted the account already.

Chanyeol: Who’s this?

Baekhyun was now feeling nervous but he fought it off and replied.

Sandy: I’m Baekhyun’s friend. My name is Park Sandy.

Chanyeol: Oh. Hi nice to meet you! I’m Park Chanyeol.

Sandy: Wow you’re a Park too. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Chanyeol: Yeah. But why did you add me?

Sandy: Well…umm… Nothing just wanna be friends with the friends of my friend. 하하하하

Chanyeol: Wow. Such a friendly person. We can become friends then.

Baekhyun was now literally jumping up and down at the success of his plan. He immediately called his bestfriend to tell the good news.

“Hello?”

“Kyunggie!!! I have something to tell you!” Baekhyun shouted.

“What?” Kyungsoo asked lazily as if he already knew what his best friend’s gonna tell him.

Baekhyun told everything that he did. “What do you think?”

“What the , Byun Baekhyun? That’s going over the counter. You shouldn’t do that!” Kyungsoo scolded.

“Why? I mean, we’ll only become close friends! What’s wrong with that?” Baekhyun questioned.

“Aish. Don’t you know where it is going? Delete that account… NOW.” Kyungsoo warned.

“NO! I assure you that nothing would happen.” Baekhyun said.

Kyungsoo was about to say something when Baekhyun hang up the phone.

He thought the things that his best friend told him. He, himself, knew that it really is possible but for now he was happy and for him that’s the most important. He just apologized both to his best friend and Chanyeol in his head.

Sandy: I need to go now, Channie. Bye~

Chanyeol: Already? ㅠㅠ Okay then. Bye!

Chanyeol: Wait! Tomorrow…uhh.. we should talk again okay?

Sandy: Of course. ;)) bye~

-----

[A/N]

Hi! I’m back for the second time this day. How do you like the story going? Please leave a comment below and please subscribe <3 Thank you guys

Til’ next time. Bbuing bbuing <3