The Fortune Teller

He's my Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Fortune Teller

That morning, in Seoul, on September after I got off the train , I was walking to my new school  just like everyone else.

While I was walking alone. From the back, I heard motorcycle noise. It’s a bit noisy actually. And when the motorcycle had parallel with me, it slow down. As if purposely want to equaling my pace of walking. The rider wore a school uniform.

Eventhough that time there is a lot of people who wants to go to school, I kept wary, anxious if he wants to do bad things to me.

He asked :

“Good morning”.

“morning,” I answered, while turn to the side to look at him just for a second.

“You’re Ahn Sooyoung right”

“Eh?” I looked at him again to ensure I know him or not.

The fact I didn’t even know  him, and then I answered him:

“yes.”

“Can I fortune telling you?”

“fortune telling?” I immediately marveled with his question. Why, fortune telling? Why not introduction?”

“yes”. He said. “ I forecaster you, later we will meet in the cafeteria.”

He must be joking but I’m not in the mood to it. I mean, I don’t want to kid around with the person who I don’t even know about. But, I don’t know what to answer, just smile, maybe it’s enough. Just for chit chat. Don’t be rude too, hello, remember new student here.

I don’t even know him. Really don’t know. Maybe he’s in the same school as me, but I haven’t know  all of the students in my school, including him.

I’m just a new student. Just about 2 weeks.

“wanna ride?” he asked

“thank you,” I answered.

Are you kidding? We’re strangers you’ve already asking me to ride your bike. I look at him for a moment just to say :

“it’s already close to school”.

“ok,” he said. “ Someday, you will sit on the back of my bike and ride with me. Trust me.”

I become silence, not knowing what to answer.

“bye” he wave at me.

I used facial language to express ‘yes’ word.

After that he goes ahead , riding his bike.

Obviously his uniform shirt is a mess, if the teacher know, definitely he would be told to put it in inside his pants.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

When it’s lunchbreak time, I want to go to cafeteria earlier, but not because I want to fulfilled that boy forecast.

Hih! That thought didn’t even cross my mind.

I just want to buy something to drink. But Suho, my classmate, the prefect of 2nd grade biology 3, want a private time to talk with me, he said he had something to discuss.

He said, if I want something to drink, it’s easy. Let him buy it. Thank you, I said, and it’s right he immediately goes to cafeteria. Not long, he’s back carrying some bottles of yoghurts.

In the class besides Suho, there’s also Rinda and Rial, both of them are my classmates. The thing that want to be discuss is to choose me as the secretary of my class. For me it’s okay, it’s easy anyway.

When we’re talking, there’s aboy appear while saying ‘excuse me’ , and then walk into my class. Suho, Rinda and Rial , know him.

That boy named Chanyeol, the student of 2nd grade physics 1 come and give me a letter, he said that It was from his friend, but not mentioning his name.

With a little wonder feel, after Chanyeol walk away, I read that Letter :

“Sooyoung ah, my forecaster, we will meet in the cafeteria, proven wrong. Sorry. But, I want to fortune telling you again : Tomorrow, we will meet.”

Ah, I immediately recognize who the person is. It must be him, the boy who ride a bike this morning saying he wanted to fortune telling me.

Suho aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter