Me

He's my Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me

My name is Ahn Sooyoung, female, and just now I eaten orange.

My father work in military. He is someone who I admire so much, he was born in busan. While my mom was a girl from Seoul who happened to be a vocalist from a band before my father married her and moved to busan.

Since I was a kid, I live in busan, and right now my father has been moved from work to Seoul. It makes my mother, me, my lil sister ,my housekeeper and all of our stuff in the house moved also.

My house in Seoul has a front yard even though not that vast, but I think it’s enough. It’s where various type of flowers and one rose apple tree grew, which always make my mother annoyed if it start to gather caterpillars.

I also moved to highschool in Seoul.

In my opinion, it’s the most romantic school in the world, umm if not minimal all around asia. The building was old already, but still looks good since had been taken care of.

Grew many big trees on the school yard. The branches grew heavy and look nice to look at in the evening and cloudy weather in the afternoon, morning if you want too.

Besides romantic, that school was a place which kept tons of memories, especially about somebody whom I really loved, whom ever always filled my daily in the past. right now i'm gonna tell you about him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter