The Divider Board of the Class

He's my Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Divider Board of the Class

I’ve just from Cafeteria with Suho, D.O, and Rinda.

Sehun’s nowhere to be found. He barely in there. Me, myself also confused, if it’s true that he’s chasing me, then why he never in the cafeteria to meet me? Why he rather choose to gather with his friends at Mrs. Lin’s stall?

Why didn’t he try to sit with me in the cafeteria. Talk with me. At least with that, I can immediately know from him, if it’s true that he’s using drugs like what Suho and Chen said?

Is that true that he likes to get drunk, like what Suho, Xiumin, and Rinda said? Is that true that he’s a playboy, girlfriends spreading all over the town, like what Suho said?

If I wanted to know who the real Sehun is, I didn’t mean to be nosy with his business. Who am I to him. He’s not my boyfriend, what’s my business thinking about him and his life, but I don’t know why I always want to know about him even more.

Moreover almost everyday, I always get bad news involving him. And, I don’t want to immediately believe all of it that easy.

I want to directly ask the person, and if that’s right, ok, I’ll know who he is and how should I treat him, it’s my right.

At that time, for me, Sehun was super mysterious who always make me feel curious and wanted to know him further and further!

Ah, god! Why am I being like this?

……………………………………………………………………………………………………...

From cafeteria, before I enter the class, I passed by Sehun again. He’s walking with his friends, he must be just came from Mrs. Lin’s stall.

“Sooyoung ah!” he called me and come to me. I stop my step. Suho, D.O, and Rinda still walking because I ask them to went ahead.

“yes?”

“can I study in your class again?”

He smiled. Me too.

“do you want to make me happy?”

I look at his eyes, almost not believing that I could ask such a daring question to him.

“yes?”

“if that so,” I said. “follow my request”.

I smiled.

“what do you want?”

“Don’t!”

“oh. Hehehe,” Sehun’s laughing. “ ok if that so”

At the same time, there’s Mrs. Lee passed by, she want to enter my class. Sehun greet her and ask her:

“Mrs, can I study in your class?”

“you already has your own schedule!,” answer Mrs. Lee “come on get back to class! the bell’s ringing already!”

“Aye aye Mrs!”

I smile looking at his way of honor to Mrs. Lee, he straightened his body and then he glued his hand at the side of his forehead, that’s really like an honor way of commander.

After that, he went to his class.

I enter the class to join the next lesson. It was Moral lesson with Mrs. Lee as the teacher.

When Mrs. Lee was indulged in the lesson, suddenly the divider board of

The class at the right side collapse, fall on our way, until ruin the black board that has fallen too.

Mrs. Lee run away, shouting god’s name at the same time, and mention one of her family’s name : “ Mooommmyyy!”

Everyone also running away, try to avoid it, because we know it’s dangerous. We run back way until the back of the class.

From the place where we flee, we could watch with our own two eyes, how the divide board of the class collapse together with 2 people who’s still hanging above it. And, the two people are : Chanyeol and Sehun.

I don’t want to believe it, but it’s real.

And then, how could that happen?

I got direct explanation from Sehun after a couple months.

He said, at that time, in his class there’s no teacher, the teache

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter