'Accident'?

Fate

“Gege, get up now.” I tap on my lazy brother’s shoulder as I pull blanket off him.
He shifted. For a moment, I thought he is going to get up but nope. He shifted, more like lifting his a bit, and go back to sleep.
“Hey, get up. The sun is shining bright and you’re still on your smelly bed. Get up now. Now. NOW.”
“Hmm.. Gege is so tired.. Aren’t my baby tired too? Let’s sleep.” He says, pulling my right arm and turn to the side, causing me to fall onto him.
“Gege! Ka Yee ge, Jackson ge! Let go! Aish! Just get up! Aish!”
I slap his arms repeatedly with my whole energy. What if my right arms become longer than the left one? This guy is really! Siblings love? This is not cute at all!
He sigh and gets to sitting position, with closed eyes, pouting. I just ignore him and take that as a green light to move to the next bed.
It has been a week. Now that I know these guys better, I don’t think befriending them is a bad thing at all. These guys are actually nice. I can speak a bit Korean now. Just a little bit though. We speak English most of the times or sometimes Jackson ge and Mark will be our translator.
The bed is….. supposed to be bambam’s but.. is that…. A worm in front of me? Giant worm? Giant Bambam worm? Slowly, I approach the ‘worm’.
“Hey, wake up.” I said in english while tapping his side.
The older guy poke his head out with closed eyes, “Huh?”
“Wake up. It’s morning.”
“Eh? But it is off day.” He said again, his sleepy face is a no joke.
R.I.P handsome Bambam. R.I.P charismatic Bambam. R.I.P cute Bambam. R.I.P Got7’s Bambam. I secretly take out my phone.
“So ugly.” I said, laughing.
Giving his back to me, he mumbles things in Thai. The words just won’t stop flowing out. I know what to do. I pat him on the back, hard enough to make him turn. He whines in Thai and turns his head without opening his eyes. Quickly, I move my phone up and,
CLICK!
“5 seconds or this will go viral.” I say, smirking.
“DON’T.” He say with serious tone, at the same time, eyes are still refusing to protect his image.
Simply waving my phone on his face and leave the room. I could hear his voice, calling me from my back but well, sorry bambam. Got 5 more members to mess with.
Done with 5 members, 2 more members. 2… more..? The maknae and… ? I step in front of the last door.  Maknae’s roommate…. As I am thinking, a tall guy with tanned skin walk out of the door.
“Ren? Why?” He asks.
This guy… Yugyeom? His face is the least funny here, I guess? I can’t help but to smile at his awkward English, even when it was just 2 words.
“I was going to wake you guys up. Are you usually up this early?”
“No, just today. Oh, hyung is inside. You can go inside and wake hyung up.” Yugyeom says as he leave with a pat on my shoulder.
Oh now I remembered. Mark. It’s Mark. There he is. I walk towards him, step by step. I still don’t know much about this guy. He is a quiet guy. I’m not sure whether or not to approach him. I barely talk to him and now I have to wake him up. How awkward.
“Mark?” I said, patting his blanket-covered arm.
No response. Maybe that was too soft? Should I pat harder?
“Hey, Mark. Wake up.” I said while patting harder.
It seems to work. He shifted and his eyes flickered slightly. He moves to sitting position slowly.
“Oh, good mor—“ and his blanket fall off, revealing his bare upper body.
“WHAT THE—BRO, WHERE DID YOUR SHIRT-- WHY ARE YOU—“ I muffle my screams to avoid others from hearing them.
Mark cover his body with the blanket again, eyes are now wide.
“I… Re, I-- I’m sorry—“ He tries to speak but I just shake my head, telling him to get ready fast and run downstairs.
Oh gosh.. That was.. unexpected. Now it’s gonna be more awkward between us. Great. So nice.. Hmm.. T-T
***
“So nice~ Very nice~ It taste really nice~~ Thank you so much for the wonderful meal, Ren.” Bambam thank me for the meal.
This is what I have been doing all these while here. I am the chef. I was taught enough skills to live an independent life by my grandparents. I don’t use the skills that much before but I guess they haven’t faded yet.
As a reply to Bambam, I just simply smile at him.
“Woah, this girl is matured enough to be a wife.” Jinyoung, who is sitting on Bambam’s left, said, nudging the younger one’s arms.
“WHAT?” It doesn’t take long until my protective brother respond to their ‘compliment’ with wide eyes and the i-dont-approve-your-words look, which crack me up.
I decided to run away from the ‘war’ and do the dishes instead.
“Umm.. Hey, may.. I help?”
Someone asks from my back. Wow, one of the boys is being kind and actually offering a hand. I turn to face “Mr. Kind’.
“Yeah, s-“ and it’s Mark.
I can feel blood rushing up to my face. My face feels so hot. I must look like a ripe tomato right now.
“Uhh.. No. I.. Umm.. You go sit with them.”
I turn around again, giving my back to him. I am sorry, Mark. I can’t see you now. An image of his fair skin flash in my mind. That chest- No. Nooooooo. What is this? Why am I being like this? I can’t help myself! What do I do now?