Surprise In Korea

Fate

Clothes. Check.

Toiletries. Check.

Laptop. Check.

Hmm.. What else? I look around and spotted my teddy bear. "Oh, Boo. Sorry for forgetting you~" I took it and put it my bag. Don't judge me. It's a present from my best friend back in Qingdao. Memories crept into my mind, sadden me.

"Honey~ Are you done packing?" Mama Wang knocked my door, bringing me back to reality.

"Yes, I did. I'll be downstairs in a bit." I replied, wiping away tears that threatened to fall.

I walk downstairs slowly, carrying my suitcase. Since Mama Wang didn't tell me how long we'll be staying in Korea, I bring a somewhat plentiful of clothes. I also bring a backpack to stuff some books. Well, I might get bored some while and I love reading and drawing. So...

"Poor my baby! Here, let Papa help you with that." Papa Wang said, taking my suitcase.

I was about to tell him that I can handle it myself but he walk away as if he has been carrying heavy stuffs every day. Well, he's not a fencing coach for nothing. I walk to the car and sit at the back.

Mama and Papa are chatting about work and stuffs. I, at the back, am starting to get bored. So, I stuff my ear with earbuds and listen to random music from my MP4. I take out my phone to text my mother.

'From: QIANREN

Mama, I'll be going to the airport now. I miss China already T^T
-Sent-'

I already told my mother and brother that I'm going to Korea. My brother keep on babbling on how lucky I am while my mother just tell me to take care. My phone vibrated, signaling a new text.

'FROM: MAMA LIN

Hao (okay). Have a safe trip, baby. Mama and didi (little brother) will always pray for you here :)
-Read-'

I small smile to myself, sighing. I miss my family. The car stops at a big airport, bigger than the one when I arrived from Qingdao. We walk to the passport control before entering the plane.

***
My slumber was interrupted by a light tap on my shoulder. 

"We've arrived." Mama Wang said, smiling.

Lazily, my legs lead me outside. After taking our suitcases, we hail a cab and Papa Wang tells him to take us somewhere. I tried to eavesdrop but he said slowly as if he doesn't want me to hear it.

"Papa, Mama, where are we going?" I asked curiously.

Both of them just smile at me before chuckling to each other. I blinked a few times before giving up. 

The cab stopped in front of a big building. I take a short peek of the building from the window before Mama Wang open the door. Hesitantly, I walk out of the cab with a questioning look on my face. The couple just smiles and led me inside without a single word. 

My track stopped in front of a room, where I can see a group of guys dancing. The couple knocked the door and walk through the room's door while I peek silently from outside. The guys stopped dancing and one of them run towards them.

"Mama! Papa!"

Wow, he looks happy-Wait, what?