Baby Baby

Markson Drabbles

Third P.O.V

The members of Got7 were currently lounging in their dorm for the first time in what seems to be like a year but in all honesty it was only a week. Eveerything was as peaceful as it could get with seven adult-children  in the room. Younjae and his boyfriends, Jaebum and Yugyeom. Jinyoung and Bambam tried to slyly watch each other without being caught and of course failed. As for Markson there wasn't anything out of the oridanary there with all the cuteness expect Jackson wasn't allowed to move around as much as he used to before. For now he was taking care of an extra human along with Mark and himself. 

Jackson's P.O.V

I really wouldn't know how to explain my situation to my family especially my members, Mark of course knows already because it's my eighth month and going on to my ninth. I couldn't possibly not tell my brothers. A soothing hand was placed on my little bump "Princess stop worrying about their response trust me they'll love you and the little prince that's gping to be in their lives soon.". I looked up to my lover of two years and nodded it's now or never right? "Oppa, I'm scared". I pouted a bit and my oppa was quick to lean down and kiss it away. "Princess trust me they'll love the new addition but no matter what you are forever and always my princess okay baby?". I smiled with new found confidence and loudly cleared my throat to gether attention from my members. "I wanted to tell you guys something really important that has been kept a secret for the past eight months. And no I didn't kill anyone so chill. I uhh... I'm pregnant with Mark's baby and you guys are gonna be uncles in less than a month". The members stared at me and honestly I couldn't decipher the looks on their faces. I felt tears gather in the back of my eyes and quickly ran to my shared room with Mark, I slammed the door shut and locked it.

Mark's P.O.V

I could feel the rage in me slowly increasing after Jackson's departure. If looks could kill honestly all the members would be dead by now.

 

 

to be contiuned..................................