Good morning

Markson Drabbles

Third Person P.O.V

Mark groaned loudly as he blindly tried to find the alarm clock to shut it up, after a good two minutes he finally successed in his mission. Looking to his right where he believed his lover Jackson was he was greeted by cold sheets and a missing Jackson. He huffed his cheeks to show his annoyance, where could Jack be it's not even 8am yet. Mark got up from the bed and prepared for his day mainly to look for his boo to make sure the other members didn't kill him.

Mark's P.O.V

Waking up Jackson really wasn't something I liked or was used to, only times he hasn't slept next to me was when we got into arguments and I'm pretty sure we never fought. After brushing my teeth and washing my face I walked out of the markson bedroom in search for the other half of markson. I walked towards the kitchen and immediately wished I never did. My friends were all sitting around the table being stupid as usual. Bam was trying to break up a fight between jj project the maknea was singing at the top his lungs and Jackson my sweet sweet Jackson was in the lap of Youngjae. Not so sweet now. I cleared my throat über loud to gain their attention mostly Jacks "uh guys I know it's barely 8 so excuse my words but why the hell are you all hyped up jj project sit your asses down and give poor bam a break, maknea you better shut up and lastly why the is my boyfriend in your lap Jae?". You didnt need to be smart to figure out that I was jealous I mean in the morning MY Jackson is supposed to greet me with kisses,MY Jackson is supposed to cuddle with me and but he's doing that with someone else. Every member at the table smirked but of course Bam had to say something "awww looks like Mark is jelly aww so jelly". All the members chuckled to this even Jacks I could see his body shake with laughter that was muffled by Jae's neck. I couldn't take anymore and pulled Jackson out of his lap, all I asked was one question "why?". He shuffled my one leg to another before answering "I woke up earlier but didn't wake you because you said that you tired from our schedule, so I left you to sleep and Jea happened to be awake and I just felt like spending time with him that's all". "But Jackson no matter how tired I am or how bad the day was before I want to wake up with you tucked into my side, and for you to kiss me awake. Sitting on someone else's lap is not what I want. Okay princess you are only mine and you sit on my lap. Now can I get my my good morning kiss and hug from my princess". He shly leaned up and kissed me on the lips. Behind us we could hear aww's behind us and Jackson buried his face in the crook of my neck. After a minute or so I heard him mutter "goodmorning Mark sorry for not being there when you woke up I love you and you only".