Mine

Markson Drabbles

Third P.O.V

Got7 had a meet and greet with the IGot7's and throughout the whole thing Mark kept his eyes on Jackson the whole.

About halfway through the thing a fan asked for Jackson's attention. "Oppa I'm in love with you please go out with!"

The room grew so silent that you could hear a pin drop but for Mark all he could see and feel was his heart breaking

and the man he loved smiling towards the fan that presented herself. All he could think of was how much his life was 

going to be hell after this.

----------------------------------------------------------------2 weeks later----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark P.O.V

 Jackson has been going out with Haru for the two weeks and for those two weeks I have tried to countless of times kill myself and every time I was close to pulling the trigger he thought of his fellow members and how they would be broken after he did. Bambam has been by my side the whole time and he has been the one that keeps my demons at bay. All we hear him talk about is Haru this,Haru that ,Haru can do this and did that. Everyone was sick of it but I always listened even though a piece of my heart was chipped away every time his eyes lit up because of someone else  that's not me. I'm currently sitting in Bam's lap weird how I was older yet I fit right into him,if you haven't guessed this by now Jackson is out with Haru again for the fifth time this week so we have a quiet dorm. I don't know how when but I dozed off to sleep in Bambam's arms because what felt like two minutes which turned out to be two hours Bam was shaking me gently and telling me that Jackson was home and that I should go to his room to rest. "Mark where are you? Your dear Jackson has a new story to tell you". I prepared myself for the amount of hurt I would have to endure.(convo)

"Hey Jacks".    

"Omg Mark you'll never believe what happened today Haru and I went to park and she dared me to climb up a tree and I couldn't s-". I couldn't take anymore and snapped at Jackson." Shut the up about this freaking girl why can't see that I'm right here and that I'm in love with you. Why can't you see that I am better for you. I. Love. You why can't you see I'm right here when you going to realize that I'm your cure". I had tears running my face after and Jackson sat there stone faced. I turned around to run away but I felt his hands close around my wrist and I was pulled into into his chest. He leaned down and said the words I have been dying to hear "I love you too Mark and I was never going out with Haru she's just a friend".